Nicki Minaj, the only female MC for rap Billboard 200

Queen.

Well she has 4 albums and her debut was released in 2010 at the beginning of the decade. If anything I thought she would be top 5.

But of course the Barbz will try to shade someone that has only one album and released her debut album in 2018 and compare her with someone that released 4 albums and debuted in 2010  :laugh:

22 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

LMAO, if the Barbz are trying to shade you know who this is the biggest laugh of the day.

Considering Nicki has released the most albums from any female rapper, it would be embarrassing if others were higher than her. But celebrate those small wins while you have them.

what shade? we can't talk about her achievements anymore? who mentioned anyone else? you sound insecure.

9 hours ago, Green said:

Well she has 4 albums and her debut was released in 2010 at the beginning of the decade. If anything I thought she would be top 5.

But of course the Barbz will try to shade someone that has only one album and released her debut album in 2018 and compare her with someone that released 4 albums and debuted in 2010  :laugh:

I'm assuming you're talking about Cardi based on your description?  Can you point me to where she's was mentioned in this thread? 

Queen! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.