The fact that I forgot to do them right after I sent my critiques :rip:

Let me see if mobile will let me do it

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Do you want me to send you death threats 

rude grandma

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Hide contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: yeah wow. this is a great cover tbh. i love the color and how she looks so freaking gorgeous and stunning. whew i felt that! i’d definitely buy this.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: lmao i feel underwhelmed :emofish: i think the harper’s bazaar’s one looks so much better. plus, the way it was cropped was very weird. welp.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: ok you’re finally back! :party: this is good and she is cute. i don’t really like the close-up that much (because when i stare at her for too long, i feel weird idk) but still, it’s a cute cover.

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: serving a powerful woman! a gorgeous cover tbh. i like her pose and how the color goes well together. great job.

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: werk miss gigi werk! another powerful woman that we stan. we love empowering woman today :alexz: and again, i stan her pose and her poker face but we need more than that. i feel like i see the poker face a lot. while it’s good, maybe change it up a bit since you’re in the top 10 now. :heart2: great job tho!

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: urgh she’s so beautiful. another great entry from you. idk about the future shapers but she looks stunning. and i stan the vibe that this cover gives me. wow, i’d definitely buy this.

Thanatos // Kate Moss: this is so simple? free & easy just like miss ayumi’s cover. i feel underwhelmed tbh. yes, it’s cute but compared to others, this just got lost. :emofish: even though i love the simplicity, this is TOO simple.

PinkBox // Madonna: stop smoking grandma. you’re about to die soon. ANYWAY, this is a stunning magazine cover. she’s still proving to us that she’s a 100% THAT BITCH. i kinda don’t like her face in this shot but it’s still great. #stopsmokingchallenge

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: this is simple but it works for me. while this looks easy to make, i still love the feeling that she gives me. well i’m just a sucker for a mysterious vibe. she looks great as usual and the minimalism just jumped out.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: i’m mixed about this. the hunger jumped out but idk i feel weird. the pose serving starving girl but when compared to others, again, this just felt a bit meh. :katie:

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

first and foremost, HUUUUUGE apology for me not saying anything the last few days, purely just a poor choice on my part to not say a word and let you know there would be a delay. i haven't been home or reading atrl for the last few days for a couple different reasons like hanging out with friends and going to my sister's house and preparing for school and not saying anything at all was wack, but i'm here now and this **** is gonna truck on without pause.

was expecting to come back and see critiques and scores from everyone but myself, but queen conchita, lovely as she is, has done neither. so, i'm making the executive decision to move on without her for the rest of the season because it has been a recurring theme. it's just going to be myself, miss canary, and the legendary baby z for the rest of the season!

as you can see, i've posted the other two's critiques and mine will be coming later tonight. i have work and i plan to, again, hang out with some friends before school starts, so it might be very late tonight but i will do them before i fall asleep. after my critiques will immediately come results and then the next round as well, and like i said, no more delays. i'll be giving deadlines for critiques + results as well that will be based around the large number of concerts i have coming up as well as my classes so now you can be sure of when results are coming instead of having to wait.

thanks so much for sticking by and playing, love y'all, lets get this show back on the road and then FINALLY off the road after so long

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

9 minutes ago, talent said:

i kinda don’t like her face

And bitch i don't like yours!!! :angry:

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

And bitch i don't like yours!!! :angry:

wow rude grandma strikes again!

12 minutes ago, talent said:

i'm making the executive decision to move on without her for the rest of the season

adasdasdasd :emofish:

12 minutes ago, talent said:

the legendary baby z

we stan!

29 minutes ago, talent said:

first and foremost, HUUUUUGE apology for me not saying anything the last few days, purely just a poor choice on my part to not say a word and let you know there would be a delay. i haven't been home or reading atrl for the last few days for a couple different reasons like hanging out with friends and going to my sister's house and preparing for school and not saying anything at all was wack, but i'm here now and this **** is gonna truck on without pause.

was expecting to come back and see critiques and scores from everyone but myself, but queen conchita, lovely as she is, has done neither. so, i'm making the executive decision to move on without her for the rest of the season because it has been a recurring theme. it's just going to be myself, miss canary, and the legendary baby z for the rest of the season!

as you can see, i've posted the other two's critiques and mine will be coming later tonight. i have work and i plan to, again, hang out with some friends before school starts, so it might be very late tonight but i will do them before i fall asleep. after my critiques will immediately come results and then the next round as well, and like i said, no more delays. i'll be giving deadlines for critiques + results as well that will be based around the large number of concerts i have coming up as well as my classes so now you can be sure of when results are coming instead of having to wait.

thanks so much for sticking by and playing, love y'all, lets get this show back on the road and then FINALLY off the road after so long

Don't worry, this website shouldn't be ur priority. Thanks for the statement :hug: 

I didnt wait days to have my beautiful, iconic, re-done by Nicole Kidman, highly-praised by the GP, collector's item, cover to be DRAGGED. I call shade.

Madame X really is a flop, the only reason why I was hesitant on sending that photo is because it's from Madame X kii

1 hour ago, talent said:

i think the harper’s bazaar’s one looks so much better.

Unfortunately I used that (and flopped) for the Glamour round :sadviolin:

OT: Ready to come for bottom 2-3

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

OT: Ready to come for bottom 2-3

20 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

We woud LOVE to see it :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.