• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

20 minutes ago, thecptz said:

when are you gonna change the thread title? @talent :alexz3:

HU6uWaF.gif

20 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

I didn't know there was a new round :skull: 

rip  :skull:  you were included in the tag but thats alright, the theme is maximalism. if you need an extension just let me know.

Sorry for not submitting yet hun @talent

I just had a busy last two days. Will be submitting asap

8 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Sorry for not submitting yet hun @talent

I just had a busy last two days. Will be submitting asap

thats fine! thank u bb

8 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Tbh, I co-sign this.

For the team challenge make sure to pair him up with @Sabbath

tumblr_ojsh4hgeBs1r7j3loo2_r1_250.gif

going from paired with @PinkBox to Girlicious, an upgrade if you ask me

0vtZz1n.jpg

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

going from paired with @PinkBox to Girlicious, an upgrade if you ask me

0vtZz1n.jpg

You son of a bitch! 

0vtZz1n.jpg

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

You son of a bitch! 

0vtZz1n.jpg

I pray to Jesus Christ for the team members that get stuck with you and your Chernobyl team!

0vtZz1n.jpg

Xa1j2rH.png

@Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

@Jaye has passed on the power and kept immunity for this week!

@beatinglikeadrum  /  Anja Rubik

Spoiler

NEOYi4u.jpg

@Invisibility  /  Ayumi Hamasaki

Spoiler

i6UEWyO.jpg

@Psycho  /  Cara Delevigne

Spoiler

q7a0cyp.jpg

@Not Like The Movies  /  Duckie Thot

Spoiler

bRURZrA.jpg

@Jaye  /  Ezra Miller

Spoiler

wZ03BcL.jpg

@Overprotected  /  Florence Welch

Spoiler

SBlbSH4.jpg

@rooby.booby  /  Gigi Hadid

Spoiler

fKK3A6Y.jpg

@Noah  /  Jennifer Lawrence

Spoiler

SRQzfTs.jpg

@Nurr  /  Jolin Tsai

Spoiler

xWR1Gg5.png

@Thanatos  /  Kate Moss

Spoiler

xafUQYN.png

@KatyCatPH  /  Katy Perry

Spoiler

FMpSiBN.jpg

@Moonlightbae  /  Kendall Jenner

Spoiler

xE58J1o.jpg

@PinkBox  /  Madonna

Spoiler

vgNw04T.jpg

@Sabbath  /  Magdalena Frackowiak

Spoiler

8vMzkDM.jpg

@Touch It  /  Naomi Campbell

Spoiler

l6pSDku.jpg

@EriKills  /  Rihanna

Spoiler

XUTlirE.jpg

4 fabric outfit, asymmetrical and multi-patterned background, exaggerated POSE™ and the luxurious/extravagant undertones that typically complement MAXIMALISM make this a greatly executed representation of the theme tbh!

@Loyalty  /  Selena Gomez

Spoiler

anLBJ1O.jpg

@Buljangnan  /  Soo Joo Park

Spoiler

CA0kmYN.jpg

@Lukey  /  Tyra Banks

Spoiler

XRMYkij.jpg

@Blackberry  /  Winnie Harlow

Spoiler

xP7YQPL.jpg

On 7/8/2019 at 8:32 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // oh okay! this is serving SEX like literally. i stan. oh wow the feeling :flame: i’m impressed. i can forget the mess that happened in the grayscale round now. WHEW.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // oh my :jonny: she’s like so ready to do whatever she imagined in her head. i felt that. i mean her pose really sold it. amazing job!

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // i’m not feeling this as much as the previous two but she did good. anyway, the more i look into her eyes, the more i feel attracted by her. HELP!!!

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // huh. it’s a stunning picture but i don’t feel anything. like yeah, i know she’s naked but she failed to achieve what the theme for this round needed.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // aasdasfasfas the description. yeah it pretty much sums up what this picture is. he’s ready to be eaten. yum yum :mmm: you did great again :heart2:

Overprotected - Florence Welch // lmao what. she’s just sleeping or something? well queen of sleeping. if this was a sleeping round, she would win but it’s not so.

bKA9HVz.jpg

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // serving the girl next door :keir: she looks like she’s trying to seduce the hot boy who lives next to her. ooh, and it’s great. great work!

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // what is she trying to sell? idk but i know it’s not sex. she looks so scared and i think it’s the opposite of what this round wanted. welp :’( that’s why she’s going solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // she looks bored. maybe she is waiting for the room service and not her man??? anyway, this is kinda disappointing ngl. i know you can do better. :cries:

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // yas get him gurl. yeah i like this but it’s kinda middle of the road for me. we’ll have to see how others do in this round. maybe you’ll be ranked high. :flower:

Thanatos - Kate Moss // oh wow. you didn’t hold back AT ALL. ok, werk. i don’t think i have anything to say but you did good. 

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // miss kitty purry. whew. such an improvement from the mess last round. she felt it and i felt it too.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // huh. i felt the same with duckie’s picture. her face didn’t do anything. it’s like she wanted the shoot to be over as soon as possible. welp.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // i know kim has lots of better pictures than this :biblio: i mean you could send any picture from the promo she did with clarity tracks. 

these would’ve been better. a bit disappointing.

PinkBox - Madonna // nasty grandma :eli: you did good again and there’s not much to say about it.

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // is the NUNdalena back again? :eek: i really like this. she’s feeling herself and i’m feeling it. whew selling it!

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // feels like the description would make this work. this is kinda scary for me idk :emofish:

EriKills - Rihanna // hmm this is okay :flower: it’s not bad but it’s also not THAT good. we need her to do better than this!!!

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // oh okay, i kinda like this. the way she pose :clap3: i felt it. better than your last round for sure. hmm yes.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // after a stunning round, this is kinda a letdown. she serving do me by kim petras (which is good) but i think i need more from you.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // well judging from how fast you took your time with this round, it seemed like you just googled tyra banks sexy and then sent the first picture you think is good. anyway, this is cute but this would’ve been cuter.

tyra-banks-sexy.jpg

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // well miss winnie :coffee2: an improvement from the last round for sure. she’s like i’m ready to drop the towel. meet me in the bedroom xoxo. werk!

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @Touch It @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @thecptz @Queen Conchita

On 7/8/2019 at 11:28 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: QUEEN CONCHITA

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // This is a damn serve and the 'just got home from work lets get it on in the laundry room' vibe is very believable.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // That face says it all :eli:, I really like the bright, fresh lighting in this picture too.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // I'll be honest some of the other pictures you've sent so far are serving sex better than this is.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // She looks incredible but I don't think it fits the brief as well as some of the other shots.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // Whew the way Ezra is the only man in the competition and this picture is such a standout, the heels, the ears, the body!

Overprotected - Florence Welch // Similar to Invisibility's picture but not as good, I love the contrast between the bed sheets and her hair colour though.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // Is that a train? Anyway I can't decide whether I think this is more 'just got out of the shower going to lay naked on the bed' vibes. 

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // The only thing i'm getting is H&M model from this.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // lmaoooo that "We at the hotel, motel, holiday inn" song by Pitbull was my first thought. Kinda trashy but fits the brief.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // This is so hot and damn she's making it clear she's in charge, whew that guys back muscles though.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // well I mean the perfect picture for a round like this, no complaints.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // Oh wow she wants it. She means business in those thigh high boots x

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // If her face was serving seduction this would've been a pretty good shot but it falls flat, not the worst this round though.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // Eh she just looks bored and uninterested.  

PinkBox - Madonna // forget bitch i'm madonna, more like bitch i'm scared, that mask, the death stare :skull:

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // I'm so here for this non stereotypical sex shot, she's well and truly feeling herself, go for it girl x

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // ff this is some Killing Eve type sh*t :skull:, scary, gruesome but still kinda hot. 

EriKills - Rihanna // I feel like there was definitely a better option than this, not bad (i gave it a pretty decent score) but not mind blowing either x

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // This is giving me more Victoria's Secret meets sunbathing in your back garden vibes.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // Damn that come to bed eye she's serving him, great shot.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // Nn this lowkey looks like old school Katie Price. Typical lads mag picture, pretty decent fit for the round.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // Probably your best shot so far but that's not saying much :skull: beautiful? yes, serving sex? i don't think so.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @Touch It @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

inch resting

5 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

easily the best round so far

i dont think it tops greyscale but there are some great shots!

yall went in so many different directions.............i love it

Very colourful :omg:

I took a different route clearly :blush:

15 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Not Jlaw serving hunger games 

well it is from a hunger games promo shoot

vEwfFWy.jpg

25 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

inch resting

shouldn't you be posting rihsults in the color game thread?

vEwfFWy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

shouldn't you be posting rihsults in the color game thread?

vEwfFWy.jpg

i literally just posted about that you illiterate hag!

i think i like ALL the shots or most of them, but some are definitely not maximalism

so i'll be PERCHED for miss talent's critiques

9 minutes ago, Noah said:

well it is from a hunger games promo shoot

vEwfFWy.jpg

oh it's... cute

vEwfFWy.jpg

wait omg just saw @PinkBox's entry, I can't believe you got to meet Madonna sis :jonny5: you guys look so... good together 

vgNw04T.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.