POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

22 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

How is Kate Moss still NSFW in a Candid round 

Her MIND tbh

22 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

And Winnie is fully posing for that picture aksjjs

Welp you can make the same argument for Soo Joo, Cara, Anja, Jolin and Kendall so it's kinda invalid :cm:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

19 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Welp you can make the same argument for Soo Joo, Cara, Anja, Jolin and Kendall so it's kinda invalid :cm:

nah, the box is right for once

26 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Her MIND tbh

Well true but I meant that she was posing for that specific camera

But it does apply to multiple photos and I thot candid was... not that 

But what does an old hag know :clown:

omg I just realized that Ayumi was serving Sephiroth realness. One-winged angel eleganza.

Where are the critiques ???

I see the girls are jealous that my picture captures a real raw emotional moment. 

See yall at the results :razzle:

ImpossibleHeftyAmericanriverotter-max-1m

don't drag me binches

eatinglikeadrum

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Hide contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // she’s posing tho. idk she looks great but she’s clearly posing here so let me see others entries.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // well sing queen. this is great and feels v candid-y to me. something about the ball bugs me tho. whew queen of ball. great job.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // just like anja’s critiques, she’s posing. i prefer this to anja’s tho since she looks more stunning. (no shade anja!) it’s a great shot.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // hmm cute. somehow, i FEEL her. whew. sing to me queen. i love how she feels every words she sings.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // it’s okay. not memorable but at least this is candid shot. a safe choice tbh.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // i FELT that. she is serving :jonny2: and i love it so much. WHEW. amazing job noah.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // asadasdasd OMG. flexible queen. another cute and okay picture. idk what else to say but yeah, it’s cute. hate the dress tho :shakeno:

Thanatos - Kate Moss // lol an NSFW in candid round. who would’ve thought?! poor girl looks like she didn’t want to go up topless. i feel for her :cries: anyway, good job.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // :bibliahh: you keep slaying the candid round! hopefully, you’ll do the same in the future rounds. you did amazing and i think you know that.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // ooh pose girl! the same with cara’s and anja’s, she looks stunning but memorable? i don’t think so. it’s okay.

PinkBox - Madonna // oh wow old bitch did THAT. :eek: this is a great shot tbh. my favourite from you since i’ve been a judge so werk!

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // oops. this is good. you’re doing great in the game so far so hope you keep slaying and tbh you should’ve won last round.

EriKills - Rihanna // well party! this is not bad at all but compared to others, it kinda fell short. but you did better than some so i think you’re gonna be fine.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // idk but this is disappointing? i really don’t like this shot and i’m so sorry. :emofish:

Lukey - Tyra Banks // oh cute. don’t have anything else to say. :michael:

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // ok, this is like she knew there was a camera. i don’t feel candid THAT much from this one. it may be just for me since talent gave this a pass so.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

10 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Well true but I meant that she was posing for that specific camera

But it does apply to multiple photos and I thot candid was... not that 

But what does an old hag know :clown:

for the sake of this round each season i see candid as anything that isnt like the final product of a fully structured photoshoot like... fully styled and in set and such. for some people the full definition of candid as without being posed/for the camera would've been.... unbelievably difficult if not impossible, especially for models who are usually constantly aware of themselves and potentially cameras. some of them definitely still push it but i accepted them for the sake of the round

cause as was argued you could definitely say a lot of these shots are most likely aware of and posed up for the camera but i still see it as being in the moment  :psyduck:

Thank u baby z :heart2:

She's the queen of disco ball to Gaga's queen of disco stick

6 hours ago, talent said:

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // oops. this is good. you’re doing great in the game so far so hope you keep slaying and tbh you should’ve won last round.

your impeccable taste could've saved me from #2 baby z ? 

also, glad u like the shot ?thank u for that, yes

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // just like anja’s critiques, she’s posing. i prefer this to anja’s tho since she looks more stunning. (no shade anja!) it’s a great shot.

we love #thatpart

bKA9HVz.jpg

Overprotected - Florence Welch // hmm cute. somehow, i FEEL her. whew. sing to me queen. i love how she feels every words she sings

A picture that you can hear? Who else?

bKA9HVz.jpg

let me do a top 3 and bottom 3 critiques giving you drag race teas

Now that I've lost the TABS game (a game/thread that I will never step foot into again)

I can give all my attention to POSE

3 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

loves it

56 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Now that I've lost the TABS game (a game/thread that I will never step foot into again)

DRAG US QUEEN! :jonny5:

This just means the lashings will come harder each week :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.