POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

11 hours ago, EriKills said:

...Ok now post the critiques from the judges with actual taste. 

vEwfFWy.jpg

10 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

You talking about taste while using a Mrs. Kasha Davis gif I mean... 

At least I know who to rank my bottom 2 as now

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

The new judge has submitted critiques :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Boys said:

And what ABOUT it

14 minutes ago, Boys said:

vEwfFWy.jpg

1 hour ago, Boys said:

Is that not jaymes mansfield? 

1 hour ago, Boys said:

We are all bottoms

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

And what ABOUT it

29 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Is that not jaymes mansfield? 

No Jaymes Mansfield has talent and a lewk

Mrs. Kasha Davis just has an AARP card and crows feet

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ :flower:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // omg :deadbanana4: what is that thing on her head? what in the world of headpiece is that? :biblio: it does make this picture look interesting but in a bad way.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // she looks confused. peppermint is confused. we are all ****ing confused. :psyduck:

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // ooh this is interesting. but idk she looks like she just saw something and then *GASPED*. she’s serving the sexy tho.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // ooh i FELT that. :mmm: this is great! the feeling! the ooh ah ah sensation that this picture has. :flame:

Jaye - Ezra Miller // he looks like he wants to fight :duca: it’s great!

Overprotected - Florence Welch // this is okay, a bit boring tho. do you think she felt sleepy during the shoot? sleeping queen!

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // yeah this is another safe picture. idk it’s eh. i mean i like it but when you compare to others, it doesn’t stand out.

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // miss jennie serving pink happiness in grayscale! interesting! assafasd she looks scared (?) or her pose makes me feel like that. i know she tried to be sexy (?) but she failed. the pink happiness and her pose kinda threw me off a bit.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // urgh the elegance. it’s v simple but omg i stan this so much. :weeps:

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // read gigi/rooby’s comment. i kinda like the feeling she gave from her face tho.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // oh okay this is cute. her husband must be ready to do her. anyway, stream do me by trans legend kim petras.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // serving goldfish! like really. (see ref below) she looks sexy but her face made this v non-sexy lmao. omg.

1.jpg

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // ok cover those titties. but she looks so bored like oh another photoshoot while i’m naked, sure. 

Girlicious - Kim Petras // she must feel like she’s THAT bitch huh. well i guess i felt that but there’s something about the costume that made me feel meh. this picture, overall, is good tho.

PinkBox - Madonna // omg a naked woman. baby is scared. grandma old. cute, probably a standout from this round but do i rank it high??? we’ll see :fan:

bKA9HVz.jpg

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // oh yeah i FELT that. the shadow really makes this shot more interesting. wow, great job.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // baby sees so many boobs today. :cries: anyway, this is v middle of the road for me. it’s a safe shot. but she really is THAT bitch.

prézli - Pixie Lott // yeah this is another safe picture. idk it’s eh. i mean i like it but when you compare to others, it doesn’t stand out. [3]

EriKills - Rihanna // this is not bad…but it’s also not good. release R9 bitch or no one will buy fenty beauty.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // it’s very forgettable. girl, i think you can do better than this.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // ooh hot. ooh BITCH. omg i’m GOOPED. i’m GAGGED. OMG the feeling. i can’t tell how much i like this one :weeps: v STUNNING. oooooh i’m SHAKING. :jonny5: wow.

giphy.gif

Lukey - Tyra Banks // the gap in her mouth :huh: does she really have it??? omg what is this? it’s okay like mmmkay. and her face, omg why. who forced her to take this picture?? like she’s happy but dead inside.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // this is meh. sorry. it doesn’t have the power, the ooh ah aHHHHHH sensation that others have. welp. 

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @Touch It @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @thecptz @Queen Conchita

BABY Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks I guess

bKA9HVz.jpg

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

BABY Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried to get Posh Z and Sporty Z first but i'm happy Baby Z was available!

1 minute ago, talent said:

:dies:  

MADAME Z is a poster of gifs.

MADAME Z is a judge.

MADAME Z is a games forum legend.

@Noah keeps winning, I can't STAND it, he was supposed to remain a LOSER

Thank you :alexz3:

13 minutes ago, talent said:

:bibliahh:

40 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

@Noah keeps winning, I can't STAND it, he was supposed to remain a LOSER

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, talent said:

when you compare to others, it doesn’t stand out.

Sorry for not showing boobs. =(

cancel this ugly ass judge (2)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.