YWXCh1c.png

#TeamSABATHANURR

@Sabbath / @Thanatos / @Nurr

Spoiler

Jtfzrtk.png

47zI8On.png

Che0Ny2.png

Hide contents

"THE ABILITY TO PORTRAY EMOTION IS WHAT SEPARATES A GOOD MODEL FROM A GREAT MODEL.

WE DECIDED TO TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE IN THE FORM OF STORYTELLING: A GIRL’S LOVE STORY BEING TOLD BY KATE, MAGDALENA AND JOLIN. TO DO THIS, WE DECIDED TO TACKLE THREE PRIMARY EMOTIONS: JOY, LOVE AND SADNESS IN THE FORM OF SECONDARY EMOTIONS (AMUSEMENT, LUST, HURT). THIS ALLOWS US TO PORTRAY OUR CHARACTER’S STORY: WHEN A RELATIONSHIP IS IN IT’S BEGINNING STAGES AND YOU’RE HAPPY TO SEE YOUR LOVE, WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP BECOMES MORE PASSIONAL, AND LASTLY WHEN IT ALL ENDS.

THE FIRST TWO STAGES ARE REPRESENTED WITH BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS TO SIMULATE “MEMORIES" WHILE THE LAST ONE BEING IN COLOR, SHOWS THE CURRENT STATE.

OUR EMOTIONS STORY IS ALSO LOOSELY BASED AROUND SHAKIRA’S SONG “DON’T BOTHER”,

AS WE USE HER LYRICS AS A MEAN TO DESCRIBE THE GIRLS IN OUR PHOTOGRAPHS

AND THEIR FEELINGS AND PERSONALITIES IN THEIR RESPECTIVE RELATIONSHIP STAGE."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANATOS / KATE MOSS / JOY: AMUSEMENT

QA1o271.jpg

SABBATH / MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK / LOVE: LUST

dVzNPCY.jpg

NURR / JOLIN TSAI / SADNESS: HURT

TOkuqdK.jpg

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN

@Invisibility / @PinkBox / @Buljangnan

Spoiler
oFmCq7p.png

Clk4E9f.png

c2IzmTq.jpg

Soo Joo, Madonna and Ayumi are a part of Christianity history. First of all, Soo Joo is innocently holding the forbidden fruit, her own self still shrouded in purity. Secondly, Madonna is tempted by a snake on the cross to eat the forbidden fruit. She's looking away from the snake but in her gestures, you can see she wants to follow his temptations. And lastly, Ayumi is praying for the sin that Madonna has committed, candlelight in hand.

Our theme being religion, we decided to tell a story with our pictures, with each of them playing an important part. The three shots having their own color (red, green and black) and all the models not facing the camera directly, make this dark collection aesthetically sound and cohesive.

HQ PHOTOS
  Hide contents

UAv5EVx.jpg

msZARw8.jpg

nXBJ08P.jpg

dgs7lPB.png

•  

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS

@Psycho / @rooby.booby / @EriKills

Spoiler

The Timeless Beauties

The Timeless Beauties is a series of photos we chose to highlight the powerful women of the Past, Present, and Future

Rihanna - The Past

pIfBosi.jpg

We’re in the 1900’s, a historic moment as young Amelia RiHeart is seen hard at work building an invention like no other – the world’s first airplane. One of many inventions created by women, the innovative Ms Riheart is an early example of amazing female entrepreneurship and taking your brand to the next level.  

Gigi - The Present

KTHU92f.jpg

Set in the modern day world, we see a stunning Gigi Hadid, alone in her private island with others. Donning the latest fashion brands, her Riheart™ Helicopter whirs in the background, ready to take her to her next private island. The stance of a modern day powerful woman, this socialite is the epitome of what our current influencers aspire to be.

Cara - The Future

4s9nGcZ.jpg

Fast forward to the distant future, we come across a lone Cara. The sole woman remaining on the planet, nothingness surrounds her. And yet, a stoic Cara remains unbothered, focused and in zen, all while looking fierce.  Cara’s independence and self-reassurance is important characteristics for any woman to have because men are trash.

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES

@Overprotected / @beatinglikeadrum / @Not Like The Movies

Spoiler

TEAM OVERLIKETHEMOVIES

Out theme is Movie Genres. We decided to choose that theme because we wanted to use a subject that correlates with our team name. We wanted to showcase different genres of movies you can see on a regular basis, all different to our aesthetics with the variety of genres but cohesive to our group since all are types of movies. Each photo looks like they are stills from scenes in movies because they have a dramatic appeal to them. We focused on 3 genres: Fantasy, Romantic Comedy and Horror. 

These are our entries:

Fantasy- @Not Like The Movies DUCKIE THOT

lvi6epP.jpg

Romantic Comedy- @Overprotected FLORENCE WELCH 

KZ7MdoN.jpg

Horror- @beatinglikeadrum ANJA RUBIK

L4VQahx.jpg

interesting discussions and teamwork this week, AND great results  :mandown:  i truly dont think anyone outright deserves to go home

inch resting

6 minutes ago, talent said:

interesting discussions and teamwork this week, AND great results  :mandown:  i truly dont think anyone outright deserves to go home

just send @PinkBox home since no one wants her here tbh

Bitch we already did fantasy 

12 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

inch resting

Keep saying it cause you ain't convincing anybody else!! 

9 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

@Black Canary and #me looking gorgeous and hot ?

Ugh I was so robbed in season 2 can't believe that disgustingly boring girl won

3 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Ugh I was so robbed in season 2 can't believe that disgustingly boring girl won

misandry won last szn tbh

• vEwfFWy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

misandry won last szn tbh

• vEwfFWy.jpg

and tops would win if your ssn2 chart was a bath house because its FULL of bottoms

18 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Shut up

32 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Tea!

2 minutes ago, talent said:

and tops would win if your ssn2 chart was a bath house because its FULL of bottoms

im too tired to understand 2/3 of this sentence fff but i know you're coming for my run last season but it has nothing to do with BC's #2 placement if u ask me, Mr Bear ?SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS ENERGY IS COMING FROM! :angry:

20 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

im too tired to understand 2/3 of this sentence fff but i know you're coming for my run last season but it has nothing to do with BC's #2 placement if u ask me, Mr Bear ?SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS ENERGY IS COMING FROM! :angry:

Not the "too tired" excuse 

Bitch we all know it's cause you're too dumb!! 

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Not the "too tired" excuse 

Bitch we all know it's cause you're too dumb!! 

bitch im dumb but not THAT dumb, i'll get it in the morning!

vEwfFWy.jpg

anyways

WTC

RTC

PTC

PTR

PTNR

THE SLAYAGE IS REAL

qIfhZaW.gif

8 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Dont try it!

It's a completely different photo and aesthetic! 

I already spotted another team that nailed it :clap3:

Also the home of phobia at the tag not coming through :shakeno:

CG WISHES it had team entries like this 

@Sabbathreally LOST

Maybe because I wasn't a contestant tbh!!! 

24 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

CG WISHES it had team entries like this 

@Sabbathreally LOST

Maybe because I wasn't a contestant tbh!!! 

Tea but fuzzy females still did that

vEwfFWy.jpg

#TeamSABBATHANURR and #TeamFuzzyFemales

The talent

1YO0pZ5.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.