POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Hide contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // meh. i understand the angle you were taking but it isn't giving me NEARLY enough. a white background is completely off and even the styling is really giving me just... black dress, red jacket, crazy hair. the photo itself is nice but i'm not getting enough. i wanted More.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // absolutely maximalist, without a doubt. definitely hit the dot for sure. i like the concept and the general framing of the photo, but it feels just a little corny and like ever so slightly amateurish??? ayumi is serving a great pose though and the styling is bonkers but i'm not mad at it.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // oooh, cayute! love the concept and think it's very well executed and supremely maximalist. the styling is perfect for the shot and helps cara both blend in and stand out, very much adore. i kinda wish she was a little more in the centre, though. the framing is a smidge off but it's such a small detail.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // this is a really great shot. i love the concept and the styling. but... an almost entirely white photo for maximalism? there are little shreds of ~more~ in the detailing in the dress and the texture on the backdrop but it all blends together and completely fades away next to the rest of the group. a shame, because it's a nice shot.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // this is nice. it hits maximalism for me, which is a great positive. i don't have strong feelings towards it, but it's not bad at all. composition's nice, interesting styling and set, colour's a tad dull.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // really, really love this. looks like an oil painting. so many different details going on in the shot but all interesting and necessary. there's a nice visual line that travels from the top left to the bottom right with the flowers into florence into the fruit which is great, and then i love how the space in the other corners is filled as well. nice colours too. love it.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // cool choice... and i appreciate it. definitely gives me maximalism. love the colours and how it manages to do so much in such a small close up frame. styling absolutely the standout here. great choice.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // i really don't completely hate this. it's kinda middle of the road for me, if obviously just a tad corny. i do get the essence... i get a whiff of maximalism... but it's not doing Enough. it's somewhat interesting but overall kind of a big................ blah.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // completely adore this. my first thought was like... you know how jubilee's powers in x-men apocalypse in the deleted scene were like fireworks effects? very that. so visually cool and interesting with lots of exciting, interesting elements. great colours, cool theme, awesome shot. keep it up.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // fantastic!!! i know i wasn't the biggest fan of your earlier photos but these last two shots have been spectacular. this one is absolutely maximalism and has so many different patterns and elements and such a wild flow without being tacky or confusing or just plain bad. edgy, cool, and supremely well designed. love, love, love.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // very safe in my eyes. i do think it has the idea of maximalism, but it just isn't jumping out at me. i like the concept a lot and the set is pretty interesting, but other than that i'm unsure. the photo isn't waking me up, it's not like "wake up, guys".

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // this is cute, it's very lush. definitely giving me maximalism in a similar vein that florence's photo does. i love the colours, kendall looks great, and it's a solid shot.

PinkBox - Madonna // i cackled, i kii'd, but all in all it's a decent shot that definitely shows an understanding of maximalism. it verges on corny but kind of in a good way. i think you could have done better, but it's a cute shot that definitely is at least safe.

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // i adore this. magdalena is really serving here. definitely captures maximalism with the over the top styling in the hair and accessories and on the other model, as well as with the set, and magdalena stands out in a great way with a simple dress on. there's a cool story and lots of interesting details to stare at.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // is it maximalism? ...sure, i suppose. is it a good photo? not at all. it is just fairly lifeless and uninteresting and super casual. i don't like much of it at all. :(

EriKills - Rihanna // i like this, it's very interesting. visually it has the idea of maximalism but could push it a bit more, but rihanna's pose and the whole vibe of this uber glamorous set and outfit with her captured so strangely gives it a sort of more.... emotional vibe of over the top that is maximalistic. it's a great shot that isn't QUITE there for me but i enjoyed it.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // eeeehhh, yeah, i get the maximalism in the set detailing and the extra fur on top of the outfit but i don't really like the shot. something about the editing in particular really makes it strange and i feel like the frame could be zoomed out further and maybe selena herself could be giving something different. the phone could be further down as well. it has interesting touches but... they don't really work together for me. it all feels a bit jarring.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // oh this is incredibly gorgeous. the flow in this shot is superb. the architecture being quite fluid and definitely having been built with the idea of "more is more" makes for a great set, but then the angle below soo joo and her gown all work together to make her seem like a building as well in the best way possible. there is so much happening and it comes together wonderfully.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // im torn... i feel like looking at this photo is the same as drinking a maximalism flavoured la croix. you can envision it in your mind but it's a gentle whisper. i think she looks fierce and the styling is cool, but all in all the photo is very solid black and white almost and not nearly enough is happening to really capture maximalism. the stark black and white contrast and plain setting is just too on the minimalistic side for me to truly appreciate this.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // with more than a white background, this could be a great shot. i think winnie is styled great and the outfit absolutely hits maximalism for me. she looks great, the pose is lovely. i just am left wanting for even More. with competition less stiff, this shot could've done better, but other girls just were more maximalist and still good.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @PinkBox @Sabbath @Touch It @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

also results are coming MOST LIKELY at 12PM EST tomorrow (wednesday, even though im posting this at 12AM on wednesday............ you get the gist)

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @PinkBox @Sabbath @Touch It @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

From all the critics. I think i may be safe or in the middle :smiley:

:dancehall2:

A somewhat unsatisfied customer :dancehall3:

a very satisfied customer! poor some other girls

giphy.gif

a very satisfied customer! poor some other girls [2]

dBUIbbP.gif

from the second place to last, really reverse warholian experience.

10 hours ago, Psycho said:

a very satisfied customer! poor some other girls

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Thanatos said:

a very satisfied customer! poor some other girls [2]

just say Lukey next time

On 7/14/2019 at 12:24 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // more in her make-up and her clothing? well your is interesting for sure. i have to say that it’s not that ‘maximalism’ but it can work.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // ok you keep slaying me! and i want more of this (in the good way of course) :weeps: this screams maximalism and i enjoy every bit of it. whew! WORK GODDESS!

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // you don’t have to slay me like this :jonny2: i’m shook. baby is becoming more BALD. take note yall. this is what i want :weeps: YASSSS GIMME MORE MISS CARA.

tenor.gif

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // ok i like how you interpreted this round. yeah you gave me more of miss duckie but still, it’s just not enough for me. :'( hope you stay this round cause you have so much potential.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // hmm this is cute. a bit underwhelming cause you’ve been slaying for the past two rounds. idk what to say other than it’s cute. :michael:

Overprotected - Florence Welch // ooh i kinda like this one. good job! she’s still sleeping tho. :eli: i like how everything is on the bed, or everywhere in the room. WHEW. but please wake her up next round!

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // well ofc you sent what we asked for. this is good but coming for the SAFE i guess. anyway, you’ll be fine :flower:

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // katniss! i just saw katniss girl! i need MORE from this like i feel this misses something. :katie: you did okay tho! it’s not bad. i just want something MORE from her.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // asadasdasd YES. queen of floating :alexz: i like this one. all of these colors. WHEW. what’s more can i say? you did amazing job!

Thanatos - Kate Moss // werk bitch. i’m impressed. :eek: WOW. this screams MORE like it almost gave me the headache nn. but yeah, you did you need to do.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // well this just fell short for me. from the comment you made after this round was announced, [insert ref below] this is just not enough. yeah it’s better than some entries but please don’t overhype your entry again. but that’s just my opinion!

LXCLc6V.png

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // interesting. it’s a good picture and yeah all the fruits, the flowers, blah blah. but i think this feels v safe for me. so congrats, i want to see what you will bring in the next round. :duca:

PinkBox - Madonna // idk that madonna used to be a clown??? :eek: you’re doing so well in this season it pains me. i like the components in this picture even though it could be more. :eli:

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // an okay entry from you. see pinkbox’s comment but cutting the clown part and the second part cause i love you.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // why does this feel like she was photoshopped into it??? :deadbanana4: oh just did a quick search and i think she was really photoshopped into that scenery. anyway, i’m, again, confused by your entry. how is this maximalism? like it’s just eh.

EriKills - Rihanna // ok yes. i think this is the best entry from you so far. (from when i started being a judge) :clap3: i agree about your description. this is not bad at all.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // huh what. serving me a normal picture realness. yeah she wears colorful clothes but that’s it? well cackle.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // hmm a cute entry tbh. i want more but this is still great. so that is maybe me nitpicking nn.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // well that’s it? idk this feels a bit eh for me like yeah she has that spike-like thingy and wears lots of accessories but what’s more???

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // i think this is the same problem with some entries have. like this is just over the top clothing but it’s not that much. maximalism supposes to make me feel exciting but this is just okay…

On 7/15/2019 at 10:39 AM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // Invisibility // Psycho - https://clyp.it/wzznsgsl

Not Like The Movies // Jaye // Overprotected - https://clyp.it/jfpjuohh

rooby.booby // Noah // Nurr - https://clyp.it/rltmdsh0

Thanatos // KatyCatPH // moonlightbae - https://clyp.it/d1wgciia

Pinkbox // Sabbath / Touch It - https://clyp.it/qt0j32r0

EriKills // Loyalty // Buljangnan - https://clyp.it/3cuadnwb

Lukey // Blackberry - https://clyp.it/chj5ckue

11 hours ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // meh. i understand the angle you were taking but it isn't giving me NEARLY enough. a white background is completely off and even the styling is really giving me just... black dress, red jacket, crazy hair. the photo itself is nice but i'm not getting enough. i wanted More.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // absolutely maximalist, without a doubt. definitely hit the dot for sure. i like the concept and the general framing of the photo, but it feels just a little corny and like ever so slightly amateurish??? ayumi is serving a great pose though and the styling is bonkers but i'm not mad at it.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // oooh, cayute! love the concept and think it's very well executed and supremely maximalist. the styling is perfect for the shot and helps cara both blend in and stand out, very much adore. i kinda wish she was a little more in the centre, though. the framing is a smidge off but it's such a small detail.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // this is a really great shot. i love the concept and the styling. but... an almost entirely white photo for maximalism? there are little shreds of ~more~ in the detailing in the dress and the texture on the backdrop but it all blends together and completely fades away next to the rest of the group. a shame, because it's a nice shot.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // this is nice. it hits maximalism for me, which is a great positive. i don't have strong feelings towards it, but it's not bad at all. composition's nice, interesting styling and set, colour's a tad dull.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // really, really love this. looks like an oil painting. so many different details going on in the shot but all interesting and necessary. there's a nice visual line that travels from the top left to the bottom right with the flowers into florence into the fruit which is great, and then i love how the space in the other corners is filled as well. nice colours too. love it.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // cool choice... and i appreciate it. definitely gives me maximalism. love the colours and how it manages to do so much in such a small close up frame. styling absolutely the standout here. great choice.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // i really don't completely hate this. it's kinda middle of the road for me, if obviously just a tad corny. i do get the essence... i get a whiff of maximalism... but it's not doing Enough. it's somewhat interesting but overall kind of a big................ blah.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // completely adore this. my first thought was like... you know how jubilee's powers in x-men apocalypse in the deleted scene were like fireworks effects? very that. so visually cool and interesting with lots of exciting, interesting elements. great colours, cool theme, awesome shot. keep it up.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // fantastic!!! i know i wasn't the biggest fan of your earlier photos but these last two shots have been spectacular. this one is absolutely maximalism and has so many different patterns and elements and such a wild flow without being tacky or confusing or just plain bad. edgy, cool, and supremely well designed. love, love, love.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // very safe in my eyes. i do think it has the idea of maximalism, but it just isn't jumping out at me. i like the concept a lot and the set is pretty interesting, but other than that i'm unsure. the photo isn't waking me up, it's not like "wake up, guys".

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // this is cute, it's very lush. definitely giving me maximalism in a similar vein that florence's photo does. i love the colours, kendall looks great, and it's a solid shot.

PinkBox - Madonna // i cackled, i kii'd, but all in all it's a decent shot that definitely shows an understanding of maximalism. it verges on corny but kind of in a good way. i think you could have done better, but it's a cute shot that definitely is at least safe.

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // i adore this. magdalena is really serving here. definitely captures maximalism with the over the top styling in the hair and accessories and on the other model, as well as with the set, and magdalena stands out in a great way with a simple dress on. there's a cool story and lots of interesting details to stare at.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // is it maximalism? ...sure, i suppose. is it a good photo? not at all. it is just fairly lifeless and uninteresting and super casual. i don't like much of it at all. :(

EriKills - Rihanna // i like this, it's very interesting. visually it has the idea of maximalism but could push it a bit more, but rihanna's pose and the whole vibe of this uber glamorous set and outfit with her captured so strangely gives it a sort of more.... emotional vibe of over the top that is maximalistic. it's a great shot that isn't QUITE there for me but i enjoyed it.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // eeeehhh, yeah, i get the maximalism in the set detailing and the extra fur on top of the outfit but i don't really like the shot. something about the editing in particular really makes it strange and i feel like the frame could be zoomed out further and maybe selena herself could be giving something different. the phone could be further down as well. it has interesting touches but... they don't really work together for me. it all feels a bit jarring.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // oh this is incredibly gorgeous. the flow in this shot is superb. the architecture being quite fluid and definitely having been built with the idea of "more is more" makes for a great set, but then the angle below soo joo and her gown all work together to make her seem like a building as well in the best way possible. there is so much happening and it comes together wonderfully.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // im torn... i feel like looking at this photo is the same as drinking a maximalism flavoured la croix. you can envision it in your mind but it's a gentle whisper. i think she looks fierce and the styling is cool, but all in all the photo is very solid black and white almost and not nearly enough is happening to really capture maximalism. the stark black and white contrast and plain setting is just too on the minimalistic side for me to truly appreciate this.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // with more than a white background, this could be a great shot. i think winnie is styled great and the outfit absolutely hits maximalism for me. she looks great, the pose is lovely. i just am left wanting for even More. with competition less stiff, this shot could've done better, but other girls just were more maximalist and still good.

i won

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

i won

Didn't you lose this very competition sis

Just now, Black Canary said:

:psyduck:

Just now, Black Canary said:

i didn't lose. i gave my spot to others :heart2:

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  2.5

Congratulations @Nurr! Please let me know whether or not you are keeping immunity or choosing the hidden power.

:2ndplace:  THANATOS  /  KATE MOSS  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2.75

:3rdplace:  PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVIGNE  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3.5

———————————————————————

congrats :clap3:

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

Top 10?

bKA9HVz.jpg

:emofish:

Hoping for high

bKA9HVz.jpg

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

Top 10?

bKA9HVz.jpg

bKA9HVz.jpg

Just now, Invisibility said:

Hoping for high

bKA9HVz.jpg

bKA9HVz.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.