• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Hide contents

#TeamSABBATHANURR

fun concept to tell a story with your group submission and tell that story by using each shot to portray an emotion. along with the concept being great, none of the shots feel forced in the least. every picture is great and helps with the final execution. i completely agree with others that don't bother was... quite the song choice, but i liked the idea.

Thanatos / Kate Moss: really fun, very cute, super representative of joy/amusement. definitely feels like a picture of the honeymoon stage of a relationship. out on the town at a fancy dinner, get home, jumps on the bed in her fancy gown and the foreplay starts. great shot as well; the contrast of the black styling on the white bed is lovely and kate is SELL. ING. IT. good submission.

Sabbath / Magdalena Frackowiak: so simple and so perfect. all you can really see is the two of them and its all you need to see. sex SELLS, ladies, and this shot proves it. the hand on his neck is stellar. them being positioned in the bottom of the frame to really sell like them having these relations on the floor is such a smart choice. great shot.

Nurr / Jolin Tsai: i don't dislike this as much as some of the other judges seem to. i actually quite enjoy it. i think the colours in the set and styling are really gorgeous and great to look at. i see the pain and the alcohol helps to give that idea. it could be giving us more but i'm not begging for it. i enjoy the subtlety.

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN

:clap3: great shots that are even better together. another great story being told. the colour separation was a great coincidence but is just so fantastic to look at considering the emotions that red green and black hold subconsciously as colours. religion was such a random theme to go for but you pulled it off spectacularly.

Buljangnan / Soo Joo Park: the one shot that i looked at and felt maybe was a BIT of a stretch, but in the end and with the other girls definitely sold the theme for me. despite that, a fantastic shot that i absolutely love. the colour of the red vs. soo joo's skin is to die for. incredibly lush shot that i love in many ways.

PinkBox / Madonna: alternative caption: "Talent Praying and Being Watched by Black Canary and Sabbath". whew, love it! madonna loves to be naked in front of crosses, so this theme was perfect for you. love the colour and composition. lighting is the most interesting part... the highlight on her legs and face is great.

Invisibility / Ayumi Hamasaki: your pièce de résistance this season (so far)! reminds me a lot of the simple power of shiina's sex shot from last season. gorgeously composed, the lighting from the candle is amazing, ayumi's face is perfect...... ugh. love, love, love. i don't have a lot to say because all of it is just me gushing over this shot.

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS

some fairly great individual shots that i think all on a solo level go great with your theme. rih and gigi's shots are an INCREDIBLE match up and really almost hit it home, but cara's feels a bit shoehorned in. decent idea that could have been executed better.

EriKills / Rihanna: good shot, definitely perfect for your theme. i think rihanna looks great and the rule of thirds as well as the golden ratio (the composition **** i keep blabbering about) are lovely here. great shot.

rooby.booby / Gigi Hadid: but wow, what a moment i will never forget. a moment that is most pleasing to gigi in her career. really, really great shot. didn't even need to read the caption to get what the shot was saying. stance is incredible, styling great, timing amazing, composition lovely. the hair is making me laugh a bit but is that really a problem? great shot.

Psycho / Cara Delevingne: this is a good shot and is absolutely futuristic. i feel like you got the short end of the stick though with not having a flying mode of transportation in the background. despite that, i love the colours in the shot and the styling. cara's pose is really interesting and shows off the clothes well. i feel like it could be a smidge more interesting overall, but i like it a bunch.

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES

cool idea for a theme that you guys definitely did a fairly good job with, but when compared to all the other groups who reached even higher and went for themes with larger arches and a story it falls a little behind. so tough to have negative things to say when i think you did a great job, but it just needed more compared to everyone else.

Not Like The Movies / Duckie Thot: hmm... i like this and i particularly like individual elements in it a lot. colours are very interesting and the shot is DEFINITELY fantastical. styling is cool and duckie is doing a great job in this shot refusing drugs from the terrifying duck man. speaking of, duck man is pretty cool until i look at the human hand that is off putting. and you shot yourself in the foot by going with fantasy again, because i cant help but compare it to your other fantasy shot which i liked more. i do like the shot but its just a bit puzzling.

Overprotected / Florence Welch: i will say one thing, absolutely perfect for your theme. i think you completely nailed it. whether that obvious "yes, absolutely" moment is a good thing is a different story, but it is a fun shot that we don't get often. very refreshing and kinda great.

eatinglikeadrum / Anja Rubik: mmmmm, i went back and forth on this shot soo many times, but i definitely settled on a positive impression. very interesting take on horror, but absolutely there. colouring, pose, set, almost everything is selling samara from the ring, but then the face almost seems.... kinda soft and innocent? which i weirdly like and appreciate. strange, but good.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

Queen ConchiTEA serving taste!

27y0qdw.jpg

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

a CLOWN

i ranked you higher than him :toofunny2:

Coming for last :smitten: that's fine cuz I just won the more successful ratings hit, Color Game 8 :heart2:

giphy.gif

well are a bunch of yall here? i may as well post results then

5 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

i ranked you higher than him :toofunny2:

I was calling Sabbath the clown, not you!

6 minutes ago, talent said:

i don't have a lot to say because all of it is just me gushing over this shot.

same @Invisibility did that

3 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Coming for last :smitten: that's fine cuz I just won the more successful ratings hit, Color Game 8 :heart2:

giphy.gif

Not you coming for the hosts game when he just said nice things about your shot :rip:

i'm here

2 minutes ago, talent said:

please dew

4 minutes ago, Psycho said:

giphy.gif

this game is more of a slow burn than a flash in the pan... dont be rude!  :angry:

Just now, talent said:

this game is more of a slow burn than a flash in the pan... dont be rude!  :angry:

@Sabbath thots? :eek:

qIfhZaW.gif

9 minutes ago, talent said:

Nurr / Jolin Tsai: i don't dislike this as much as some of the other judges seem to. i actually quite enjoy it. i think the colours in the set and styling are really gorgeous and great to look at. i see the pain and the alcohol helps to give that idea. it could be giving us more but i'm not begging for it. i enjoy the subtlety.

THE IQ

9 minutes ago, talent said:

alternative caption: "Talent Praying and Being Watched by Black Canary and Sabbath"

hot

c6047277b5.png

On 8/17/2019 at 11:56 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

#TeamSABBATHANURR // Sabbath + Thanatos + Nurr:

well first of all, don’t forget to stream emotion by goddess jepsen :alexz: yeah i get what you tried to do. your entry shows cohesiveness which is great. the black and white and color idea is really cool so good job on that part. anyway, i don’t think i like the choice of the song that you used tbh. and that kinda makes me like your entry less. :'( like for amusement, i don’t think that that part goes with amusement.

now for individual, for the love story, miss kate kinda serving elegant queen and a happy queen. yeah, she looks happy but i almost thought that she’s happy because of all the luxuries she got rather than seeing her man. serving 7 rings. next, magdalena, i mean WHEW. YES. i FELT that lust. ooh ah ahh sensation. :clap3: for jolin, lmao idk why her face and her expression kinda makes me want to laugh :skull: it comes out not that genuine hurt for me.

overall, even though the idea is not THAT exciting, i love the cohesiveness of this team and i get what you tried to serve us judges. great job!

magdalena > kate > jolin :heart2:

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN // Invisibility + FatBox + Buljangnan: 

8apntpomHjrhS1osoygIWAmKCu5WGYfejmHBa95miHs.png?width=640&height=335.078534031&auto=webp&s=aeae8a3c06cfd667ba8f5999c4e7e8acaa348a60

wow, just wow. omg wow. :jonny2: yall did that. yall brought it. and ooh, yall snapped. when i saw your group’s theme, i was like this was gonna be interesting for sure. and yall didn’t disappoint me AT ALL. whew. the story goes well with each shot. idk about what others will think but i just love the mysterious concept and this is just so good. :smitten:

let’s move on to individual shot, soo joo, this shot is amazing wtf. with her being naked, i felt that purity and the color is just…insane. :weeps: madonna omg she’s dead :cries::rip: #goodbyegrandma #grandmasfuneral #shesolditshertime anyway, again, i FELT that. her expression shows how hard she tries to stop herself (or she’s just too tired to open her eyes) from eating that forbidden fruit. lastly, ayumi girl! i LOVE this shot. urgh nunyumi is coming for nundalena :smitten: i love everything about this. and the lighting in this shot makes everything better.

overall, judging from my stanning hard, i think you know that they all paid me good :eli: jk! amazing work this round!

i think they’re all amazing but if i have to rank them then ayumi > soo joo > madonna :heart2:

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS // Psycho + rooby.booby + EriKills:

yes empowering women :clap3: however, i feel like this is not that interesting ngl. i’m all girls power but yall need to BRING it in order to make me stan this entry. and well, after looking at all these shots, i’m kinda feeling so-so about this. like it’s not bad but it’s not THAT good. the cohesiveness is there. they are all THAT bitch but maybe it’s because of the theme that makes me feel like that.

ok so first miss rihanna, yeah she’s looking so powerful and we all stan a boss. fenty beauty who? RIHeart is coming to snatch your wigs. i like this shot. it’s interesting and goes well with the story you’re telling. next, gigi, ooh THAT bitch indeed :clap3: again, this shot is great and gigi is looking powerful. i love the confidence in her posture. great job. and the last girl, miss robot cara, so i don’t feel like she’s THAT powerful compared to the first two. yeah she’s fierce and can live alone without men but this is just typical robot (?) shot i guess :michael:

overall, kinda like the first team, the theme is not that exciting but your shots are great and it goes well together.

gigi > rihanna > cara :heart2:

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES // Overprotected + eatinglikeadrum + Not Like The Movies:

whew team long username! hmm the movie genres theme huh. this is kinda interesting in a way that i wanna know how yall work with this theme/idea. yeah i do see two of this in the scenes of movies. there is the only one that i kinda don’t believe it. will explain more in individual shots’ comments.

so let’s start with miss fantasy, duckie, so i don’t like this shot at all nn. yeah it’s giving the fantasy vibes but with the help of the CG like the background and everything. but if it was only duckie, i wouldn’t think it’s fantasy tbh. the dress didn’t help and that weird yellow thing makes me hate this more. if this was really in a movie, that movie must’ve been v weird and getting razzie award for sure. next, queen of sleeping florence is still sleeping. lmao. the consistency. i think this is a great shot and i can see this in rom-com movies. love her expression! the ghost anja kinda did that huh. serving me japanese horror movies realness and i like it. lol, this is great.

overall, i like the theme and i like how you go with the variety of genres but it’s still cohesive to the theme. good work!

anja > florence > duckie :heart2:

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

On 8/18/2019 at 12:13 AM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Reveal hidden contents

#TeamSABBATHANURR // Sabbath + Thanatos + Nurr:  https://clyp.it/qezdruzl

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN // Invisibility + PinkBox + Buljangnan: https://clyp.it/la2wxj3w

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS // Psycho + rooby.booby + EriKills: https://clyp.it/t3ztpib1

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES // Overprotected + eatinglikeadrum + Not Like The Movies: https://clyp.it/hr13ecp0

I do want to ask the contestants this week which team do they think did the worst and why??

56 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: QUEEN CONCHITA  :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reveal hidden contents

#TeamSABBATHANURR

ff you know you're getting old when you appreciate font choices :toofunny3: 

Cute theme but it's nothing groundbreaking, maybe I expected something more eccentric from the front runners. Appreciate the cohesiveness and like the judge that does audio critiques said I like that the shots are all black and white. 

Jolin's shot is giving me more 'said I was never drinking again but here I am' vibes rather than sadness or hurt.

sabbath > nurr > thanatos

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN

5ulmw2.gif

Hallelujah, a concept, an original concept, a risky concept, love it, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, go off.

You know you did that when all three shots are equally as amazing but Ayumi's shot is breathtaking.

invisibility > buljangnan > pinkbox

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS

It's unfortunate you come after the last team because your concept seems a bit basic in comparison.

Cara's shot is definitely the standout here, ugh i'm a sucker for a bit of metallic. I don't see enough of a difference in the first two photos to warrent them being titled past and present. 

psycho > erikills > rooby.booby

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES

When your long ass team name comes in handy :clap3: 

Opening the spoiler tag I was worried that based on the season so far Florence & Anja wouldn't be able to match Duckie but y'all really slayed. The romantic comedy shot being so literal made me laugh.

beatinglikeadrum > not like the movies > overprotected

Overall I think there's a clear top two/bottom two divide in the groups but I just looked at the individual leaderboard so far and :skull: choices were made.

10 minutes ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents

#TeamSABBATHANURR

fun concept to tell a story with your group submission and tell that story by using each shot to portray an emotion. along with the concept being great, none of the shots feel forced in the least. every picture is great and helps with the final execution. i completely agree with others that don't bother was... quite the song choice, but i liked the idea.

Thanatos / Kate Moss: really fun, very cute, super representative of joy/amusement. definitely feels like a picture of the honeymoon stage of a relationship. out on the town at a fancy dinner, get home, jumps on the bed in her fancy gown and the foreplay starts. great shot as well; the contrast of the black styling on the white bed is lovely and kate is SELL. ING. IT. good submission.

Sabbath / Magdalena Frackowiak: so simple and so perfect. all you can really see is the two of them and its all you need to see. sex SELLS, ladies, and this shot proves it. the hand on his neck is stellar. them being positioned in the bottom of the frame to really sell like them having these relations on the floor is such a smart choice. great shot.

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN

:clap3: great shots that are even better together. another great story being told. the colour separation was a great coincidence but is just so fantastic to look at considering the emotions that red green and black hold subconsciously as colours. religion was such a random theme to go for but you pulled it off spectacularly.

Buljangnan / Soo Joo Park: the one shot that i looked at and felt maybe was a BIT of a stretch, but in the end and with the other girls definitely sold the theme for me. despite that, a fantastic shot that i absolutely love. the colour of the red vs. soo joo's skin is to die for. incredibly lush shot that i love in many ways.

PinkBox / Madonna: alternative caption: "Talent Praying and Being Watched by Black Canary and Sabbath". whew, love it! madonna loves to be naked in front of crosses, so this theme was perfect for you. love the colour and composition. lighting is the most interesting part... the highlight on her legs and face is great.

Invisibility / Ayumi Hamasaki: your pièce de résistance this season (so far)! reminds me a lot of the simple power of shiina's sex shot from last season. gorgeously composed, the lighting from the candle is amazing, ayumi's face is perfect...... ugh. love, love, love. i don't have a lot to say because all of it is just me gushing over this shot.

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS

some fairly great individual shots that i think all on a solo level go great with your theme. rih and gigi's shots are an INCREDIBLE match up and really almost hit it home, but cara's feels a bit shoehorned in. decent idea that could have been executed better.

EriKills / Rihanna: good shot, definitely perfect for your theme. i think rihanna looks great and the rule of thirds as well as the golden ratio (the composition **** i keep blabbering about) are lovely here. great shot.

rooby.booby / Gigi Hadid: but wow, what a moment i will never forget. a moment that is most pleasing to gigi in her career. really, really great shot. didn't even need to read the caption to get what the shot was saying. stance is incredible, styling great, timing amazing, composition lovely. the hair is making me laugh a bit but is that really a problem? great shot.

Psycho / Cara Delevingne: this is a good shot and is absolutely futuristic. i feel like you got the short end of the stick though with not having a flying mode of transportation in the background. despite that, i love the colours in the shot and the styling. cara's pose is really interesting and shows off the clothes well. i feel like it could be a smidge more interesting overall, but i like it a bunch.

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES

cool idea for a theme that you guys definitely did a fairly good job with, but when compared to all the other groups who reached even higher and went for themes with larger arches and a story it falls a little behind. so tough to have negative things to say when i think you did a great job, but it just needed more compared to everyone else.

Not Like The Movies / Duckie Thot: hmm... i like this and i particularly like individual elements in it a lot. colours are very interesting and the shot is DEFINITELY fantastical. styling is cool and duckie is doing a great job in this shot refusing drugs from the terrifying duck man. speaking of, duck man is pretty cool until i look at the human hand that is off putting. and you shot yourself in the foot by going with fantasy again, because i cant help but compare it to your other fantasy shot which i liked more. i do like the shot but its just a bit puzzling.

Overprotected / Florence Welch: i will say one thing, absolutely perfect for your theme. i think you completely nailed it. whether that obvious "yes, absolutely" moment is a good thing is a different story, but it is a fun shot that we don't get often. very refreshing and kinda great.

eatinglikeadrum / Anja Rubik: mmmmm, i went back and forth on this shot soo many times, but i definitely settled on a positive impression. very interesting take on horror, but absolutely there. colouring, pose, set, almost everything is selling samara from the ring, but then the face almost seems.... kinda soft and innocent? which i weirdly like and appreciate. strange, but good.

for now...

Psycho being pressedT

At least you don't suck at one of the two games ma (like me)!

4 minutes ago, talent said:

the contestants BOYCOTTING because of lackluster RIHANNA critiques I- 

ty my fellow contestants :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

@Sabbath went for twists, gags, bull**** judging for the ratingz whereas @talent went for QUALITEA entrihs!
Serving AS3 Drag Race vs S3 Drag Race

that was your own doing, don't blame me.mp3

what twists!!! what twiSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  #TEAMINVISIBOXJANGNAN  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  1

Congratulations ladies! You are the winning team this week!

Now... lets find out who had the best shot on the team and is the overall winner!

Spoiler

:1stplace:  INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  1.75  /  OVERALL RANKING:  1st

:2ndplace:  BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2.5  /  OVERALL RANKING:  2nd

:3rdplace:  PINKBOX  /  MADONNA  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  CANARY:  7  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  5.5  /  OVERALL RANKING:  5th

———————————————————————

well winner winner apple dinner :1stplace:

Scared to go home because two certain judges were very harsh and mean in their critiques to Duckie. Itd be sad to be eliminated AGAIN undeservedly after serving so many great shots in the season :'( . Good luck to my fellow teammates!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.