• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

Also @talent why aren't you tagging Duckie's as NSFW when it has that phallic thing by the guy's thigh ?

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Also @talent why aren't you tagging Duckie's as NSFW when it has that phallic thing by the guy's thigh ?

thats what you pointed out? her bresseses are playing hide and seek and they're very bad at it

Just now, PinkBox said:

Still crackling at the two bitches chilling in the pool in @Invisibility's liquid photo

Why are you so obsessed with me... worry about your hag fave about to get CHOPPED (altho you had the better photo from Miss KatyCat I'll give you that)

5 minutes ago, talent said:

thats what you pointed out? her bresseses are playing hide and seek and they're very bad at it

Hell yeah I'm a f*g :cm:

Edited by Invisibility

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

hag fave

Not you dragging her like this when she's your singer in TABS, I-

(and ty) 

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Still crackling at the two bitches chilling in the pool in @Invisibility's liquid photo

a moment tbh

e19Xa0E.gif

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Not you dragging her like this when she's your singer in TABS, I-

(and ty) 

She's my hag :date:

On 8/2/2019 at 2:19 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Reveal hidden contents

@beatinglikeadrum  /  Anja Rubik - This reminds me of cotton candy and I hate cotton candy but I don’t hate this photo the colors really stand out against her pale ass skin and looks very much so like a fatnasy

@Invisibility  /  Ayumi Hamasaki - I mean it looks like someone took a picture on their iphone and then put on like the sepia filter and it’s just not serving the quality of other photos

@Psycho  /  Cara Delevigne - it’s giving me high fashion mcdonalds realness but it’s a nice photo

@Legend E  /  Celine Dion - She looks like she belongs in an episode of Osmosis Jones and I’m disgusted

@Not Like The Movies  /  Duckie Thot - Giving us beautiful African garments that show off beautiful color along with the stunning color of her skin she’s really serving it in this photo tbh I think you stand a good chance of coming back

@Jaye  /  Ezra Miller - Wearing your mothers wet n wild cherry bomb lipstick from Rite Aid is not enough to get you back into this competition it’s just a pretty boring shot

@Overprotected  /  Florence Welch - Is Florence using a black man for color in this photo??? Thats the real question but other than that the yellow in the background is gorg and I love her red hair in this shot it stands out amongst the other colors more than it does in normal photos

@rooby.booby  /  Gigi Hadid - It’s just a headshot but its STUNNING the colors are amazing and the way she’s positioned her hand it really just makes the photo a serve and she’s giving me a cosmic pop star vibe

@Noah  /  Jennifer Lawrence - great flowers, beautiful flowers

@Nurr  /  Jolin Tsai - I think of her as like a anime character or something but I can’t put my finger on it. I love the colors that you used though.

@Thanatos  /  Kate Moss - For me there isn’t enough color going on at all in this photo and the wall is more interesting than your model I’m disappointed tbh. Maybe Kate needs her titty out to be successful.

@KatyCatPH  /  Katy Perry - My favorite shot that you’ve submitted in the competition by far, I LOVE the uniqueness of this shot. 

@Moonlightbae  /  Kendall Jenner - You know she’s definitely giving me Roger from American Dad when he went to Saudi Arabia but I do love the rainbow colors giving us LGBTQIALMNOPQRSTUVWXY AND Z support. It’s a nice shot I do wish however that the pose was different and the styling is a tiny bit off but otherwise I think you did good.

@PinkBox  /  Madonna - I can see how you went in a bit of a more subtle route for this challenge I actually love this shot of Madge and how the colors are a bit toned down but you still can’t help but notice them. I feel like it drifts towards the middle of the pack this week but a gorgeous shot nonetheless.

@Sabbath  /  Magdalena Frackowiak - This photo is beyond weird and thats what I like about it because it keeps drawing my attention trying to figure out the layers to it. She’s giving me Wicked Witch of the West but on broadway not the film version. Good job though!

@fiercE  /  Måns Zelmerlöw - Is that him in Drag?

@prézli  /  Pixie Lott - The sparkles catch my eye more than the colors which is an issue but it is a nice picture.

@EriKills  /  Rihanna -  GORGEOUS! I’m glad to see you riding the wave of success and hopefully you don’t slow down because the photo is a piece of art and you really did that this weeek.

@Buljangnan  /  Soo Joo Park - STUNNING and I need not say more than that.

@Lukey  /  Tyra Banks - A nightmare, literally a nightmare.

@Blackberry  /  Winnie Harlow - The best photo you’ve submitted all season to be quite honest I think this is your breakout moment and let’s hope you manage to keep going. I love how she’s draped herself in the fabric and is really letting it speak in the picture.

@thecptz @Queen Conchita

On 8/3/2019 at 3:48 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents
beatinglikeadrum / Anja Rubik: there's a really interesting vibe to this photo. it kinda reminds me of something that would be hanging in your local nail salon but if it was also kinda artsy... which is a positive, imo. it definitely hits the colour requirement and is alienesque and pretty. i enjoy it.

Invisibility / Ayumi Hamasaki: i don't hate this photo, but... it's not my favourite. it's cute and could be interesting but reads a little cheap. the blurry flowers in the front and the tacky vignette in particular are not great. i like the romantic pink-ish filter for the concept, but it just falls behind the rest of the pack.

Psycho / Cara Delevingne: i am responding positively to this photo, but it feels a TAD safe. i really like the direction, feels like an italian magazine ad. it is a good shot, but i don't have much to say and i just feel like there is better.

Legend E / Celine Dion: it's okay. you almost got me with my love and adoration for iris van herpen, but it's a bit dark for the colour round. there's nothing wrong with just one colour, but i wish it popped just a bit more. other than that, i just feel like it's not really interesting.

Not Like The Movies / Duckie Thot: a triumphant, confident return. i really like duckie's stance a lot in this shot. compared to some others the colours aren't as strong, but the makeup and the styling stand out well and, again, she looks fierce. the set is also great and the shot is just as a whole visually interesting.

Jaye / Ezra Miller: it's nice. he looks good. but there's next to nothing happening in this shot and then two pictures below you is gigi hadid who did the same concept but tighter and even better. not your best shot.

Overprotected / Florence Welch: i really like this shot. it's very vibrant and interesting and works on two levels when considering the buzz word. i can't stop laughing when i think about baby z critiquing you for florence always sleeping cause... here it is again, but i don't mind it so much, and she is delivering an interesting mood in this shot with her pose.

rooby.booby / Gigi Hadid: this is gorgeous. a simple, tight headshot, but gigi is serving FACE and the makeup and nails are absolutely nailing the colour theme. i love the finger against the lip and the somewhat sexy but very strong vibe i get from her. love it.

Noah / Jennifer Lawrence: its cute but its just kinda blah. i do sorta like the pastel take, but its just a little too soft and muted. i think its a clean, nice shot, but definitely falls behind the rest of the group.

Nurr / Jolin Tsai: i keep going back and forth on this shot but i've settled on liking it! it's certainly out there, but it works. i love the colour scheme and the somewhat futuristic sleek glossiness of it all.

Thanatos / Kate Moss: really cool shot you've submitted this week. great framing, really interesting and dynamic background and pose from kate, cool styling as well. i like looking at this shot a lot.

KatyCatPH / Katy Perry: very unexpected but very great submission. absolutely nails the colour buzz word with the warhol references. kooky and interesting, kinda tells a story as well. love how you can't really tell what katy's emotion is because of the wide eyes and her mouth being covered by the smile. cool shot.

Moonlightbae / Kendall Jenner: definitely hits the colour buzz word for me... but doesn't do much else. it's nice, definitely a good shot, but something about the styling is kinda meh for me. like i said, lovely shot, but not a stand out.

PinkBox / Madonna: really sweet, lovely shot. love the styling and the overall effect of everything. it's a tad muted for the colour round is my only issue. i think the pink cherry blossoms help a LOT for steering it in the right direction, though, but it's just lacking. otherwise i like the shot but it is a problem.

Sabbath / Magdalena Frackowiak: alienesque glamour, supreme drama... very very cool. the neons pop really well against the darker background so the black works here. magdalena's face is gorgeous and she looks very severe. the colours blend well and the effect of the photo as a whole is very cool, chic, and somewhat mysterious. great choice.

fierce / Måns Zelmerlöw: i really appreciate you coming back and submitting just for the sake of it cause this photo really is great. maybe not so much for the competition, but it just.... it really is such a mood. the outstretched hand and the kinda forced smile on the woman vs. mans serving you bedroom eyes with a mismatched cheeky smirk for some reason............. god, thank you

prézli / Pixie Lott: very cute shot. nothing spectacular or extra memorable, but she's got a cute smile and the pop of blue and pink are nice. i wish there was something more special about it, but its nice.

EriKills / Rihanna: oooh, very distinct image and one of the most memorable of the week for me. over the top with the colour theme but its a toot from me, i dont think its a problem to be extra with this theme. rih is definitely giving it with her eyes behind the mask and her pose as well and the grey dress was a perfect styling choice. good job.

Buljangnan / Soo Joo Park: effervescent, flourishing, extravagant, gorgeous.... wig, bitch, wig. has the same ease and magic that your greyscale shot had, but this time completely opposite and filled with colour. the primary yellow, blue, and red are so strong together and really give your shot punch. ahhhhhhhhhhhh, this is lovely. thank you.

Lukey / Tyra Banks: i mean...........i kinda like the pic. cool mood and memorable. but for this round and for several other reasons i just don't find it a great submission. it feels pretty amateur and the yellow wash over the photo isn't doing much for improving it other than adding more colour. it just isn't working for me.

Blackberry / Winnie Harlow: very cute shot. kind of a midpoint between Soo Joo and Kendall's shots, and that is a good thing. love the mystery and glamour of it and the flow of the favric is really pleasing. great shot, thank you.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Legend E @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @prézli @EriKills @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

On 8/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: omg wow. this is so stunning and there’s something about the picture that makes me like your entry for this round very much. like A LOT. v cool tbh.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: eh…okay-ish. i expected lots more from you so this is kinda underwhelming. the picture almost looks TOO bad. the color also makes this kinda weird. yeah, i know it wanted to give romantic vibes but i just feel meh.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: this is just….there. like yeah, great pose and it’s color but too safe from what i’ve seen so far from you. you can do better.

Legend E // Celine Dion: lol stay eliminated. the old sis looks so weird and fragile. and just like talent said, the color. it doesn’t pop that much and it’s not what this round asked for. goodbye still love you tho. 

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: idk for color round, i would want something STRONG but your color just doesn’t pop. yeah, great POSE, great picture and etc. i just wish that the color are stronger than this. but good effort.

Jaye // Ezra Miller: huh. yeah i see color (of course) but that’s it. others definitely outsold and outshine. this is okay but there’s really nothing much.

Overprotected // Florence Welch: omg sleeping goddess :alexz: i like this shot and the sleeping works with this picture. lmao you did great but please wake her up in the next round. :heart2:

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: omg the SERVE. take note mister ezra. this is what the stunning headshot looks like (for the color round ofc). she looks so amazing and her makeup is so vibrant, i have no choice but to STAN. a comeback from what happened last round. :party:

Noah // Jennifer Lawrence: she looks great as usual but she kinda gets lost in these flowers. i think that this is a safe picture and again, you can do better the color game 7 host! love the flowers and the vibes this picture give tho.

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: omg another stunning headshot. i’m SLAYED. she looks freaking good. oh wow, oh wow. and the color. we want to live in miss jolin’s world.

Thanatos // Kate Moss: a cool shot. lots of colors but i feel like she gets lost just like jennifer’s entry. but i think you’ll be fine. 

KatyCatPH // Katy Perry: lmao a great shot! and the color popped out. i think you did well with comedy or funny entries. give the good glamour shot too please.

Moonlightbae // Kendall Jenner: oh wow. i really like this. the colors just popped out and OH WOW. i have to say i love it again. i love how she poses. i love that dress (:eli:) great shot!!!

PinkBox // Madonna: a cute and sweet shot. very different from what i’ve seen from miss old donna. i enjoy this shot a LOT. she’s serving glamour and she’s looking soooooo sweet. :smitten: we love that for her.

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: i FELT that. miss magdaliena is coming for NUNdalena. this is a v great shot. the colors work so well together and make the picture look more interesting. i agree about the lighting. it gives THAT power.

fierce // Måns Zelmerlöw: thanks for sending in luv :heart2:

prézli // Pixie Lott: it’s a nice and cute shot. i enjoy this one because everyone likes sweet girls :heart2:

EriKills // Rihanna: omg yes. go all out with it. go over the top with it. YAS miss extra miss thing miss make-up miss fenty beauty miss not-release-the-album. WHEW. this is the best shot i’ve seen from you since i’ve been the judge so AMAZING work.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: omg when you’re good, you’re so AMAZING. (but when you flop, you really flop as well) this shot gives me EVERYTHING that i want. :weeps: this just calls others basic bitches and stomp all over them. wow, werk.

Lukey // Tyra Banks: lmao why lukey why. you did tyra so dirty with this shot. i’m sure she must have more better shots than this :clown: see when you do the clownery……….

Blackberry // Winnie Harlow: oops she finally brought it. i think this is a great shot so there’s no need to drag you this round :clown:

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Legend E @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @prézli @EriKills @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

1 hour ago, talent said:

wait leak

Nxe1DJn.jpglupita-nyongo2.png

(they both landed in the bottom together that round kii)

source.gif

@PinkBox You're the only fat one here. I sent a photo from the same shoot last season so I am the original. GET LOST GRANNY!

5 hours ago, Sabbath said:

obese, ugly, broke and UNORIGINAL, pick a struggle pleeeaaaseeeee

Don't project yourself on me FATbath! :angry:

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

@PinkBox You're the only fat one here. I sent a photo from the same shoot last season so I am the original. GET LOST GRANNY!

So you sent in another picture from a photoshoot you already used last season...? @Sabbath was right, the UNORIGINIALITY

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

So you sent in another picture from a photoshoot you already used last season...? @Sabbath was right, the UNORIGINIALITY

No, that was ingenuity and originality since I was the first to use it. But I guess you would agree with FATbath because you are both obese binches obsessed with my skinniness. :fan:

6 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Why are you so obsessed with me... worry about your hag fave about to get CHOPPED (altho you had the better photo from Miss KatyCat I'll give you that)

Oh wow, another obese binch obsessed with my skinniness.

9 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Oh wow, another obese binch obsessed with my skinniness.

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

:bibliahh:

Laugh all you want FATbath. I know your obese ass can't relate.

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Laugh all you want FATbath. I know your obese ass can't relate.

can't relate cause i'm actually skinny and could NEVER be this delusional!

anyways,

WTC

RTC

PTC

PTR

PTNR

52 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

can't relate cause i'm actually skinny and could NEVER be this delusional!

You clearly are delusional to think you are skinny!

ANYHOW, PTC!

How are you doing today, talent?

Edited by Invisibility

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.