Periwinkle

Song of the Season 01 | Winner announced!

Prisoner

Interested. 'Discord' is such a cute name, wanna try that too

Auburn

Yas I've been wondering lately if this is coming back anytime soon :duca:

Thank god I'm almost done hosting family feud cuz I don't think I could do both at once

Overprotected

Discord? Inch resting

Perched :thing:

Buyonce1814
8 hours ago, minho said:

hello.

it's been a long time

@JonginBey @Overprotected @Mother Earth @ultraviolence.xx @OreGuy @Buyonce1814 @Prisoner @boubour @Bey'Knight @mcuykend @Rence @Kylie Jenner @EmojiClothes @conatus @ughgabriel @Hooker Barbie @TROPICUM @Callisto. @Kunst @Marq @CountryBritney @Aurora @Auburn @Ryan @carpetbeetle @touya kinomoto @Gay Rat Divorce @Hug @Corsola @ceremonials @Gastrodonatella

i'm tagging you to let you know that SOTS2 may be brewing.  You'll hear more information about it soon, but if you are interested please let us know!  Keep your :eyes: ready and we'll be back with all the details.

Why not... I'm in x

JonginBey

Count me in :duca: I already have a Discord.

ughgabriel

:jonny:

Mother Earth

Damn I'm still not done with ME1

Kylie Jenner

KJ1 got cancelled and shelved so we'll have to see if the label gives her another chance to release

Hug

Yes, the rumors are indeed true. SOTS2 is coming and will be hosted via Discord. However, I also understand that not everyone will have it so while minho already said you could talk to him with any questions you may have, I'll also keep an eye out for people here.

The official SOTS2 Discord server will be coming soon, and if anyone would like an invite when it's live, feel free to mention me or PM me on here, or DM me on Discord @HugTheThug#0911

I am happy to see the interest in here already and I look forward to another wonderful season. :heart2:

Rence

I can't wait :jonny:

Periwinkle

:heart2: 

EmojiClothes

I could try again maybe 

ughgabriel

I heard minho is already sending the discord link to those who are interested on playing again 👀

minho

If you are interested in playing but did not receive a link, let me know and we'll invite you in.  The first round isn't starting yet so there's still time!

Hug

Get me out of this fucked up game.