Periwinkle

Song of the Season 01 | Winner announced!

Kylie Jenner

Also apologies ceremonials for not formatting but yeah you got it right. I was on mobile and honestly couldn’t figure out how to do it, sorry :sorry::heart2:

ughgabriel

@Gastrodonatella 

Spoiler

It really saddens me to know about your situation, so don't feel sorry for being absent. It is completely justified.

I am glad that you trust us enough to share such a personal thing. I'm happy to know your situation is better right now and I hope everything goes uphill from here :hug: 

Thanks for the review :heart2: And you're not wrong about the childish undertone, and I'm happy you pointed that out especially!

This was not a part of the song cause it might have been more complex than how it is already :rip: But I like to share these ideas! When I thought about the concept I pictured this creator as a child who didn't know anything about building a world but they had the task to do it because of the power they were given and, well, after being alone in a dimension loneliness starts to strike. I guess I started going philosophical and thinking "maybe they were optimistic and thought everything would work out perfectly" hence the child like nature 

:celestial3:

Edited by ughgabriel

Courtney Love

@Gastrodonatella i'm so glad it's working out for you and you're in a better situation, thanks for sharing that with us. I know it's not easy :hug: 

Also that review is amazing thank you :jonny6: I really tried to get that foreshadowing in there so thank you for picking up on it :weeps: I know I say it like nearly every week but I really do plan on posting how i sing these songs :skull: I have the guitar just about down for the entry last week and the melody is there so I really hope to get that one up this week. Just so y'all can see how I imagined it to sound when I was writing it.

I'm glad you're back  :hug:

Rence
2 hours ago, Gastrodonatella said:

Hide contents

the entire final chorus **** you for doing my tear ducts like that :rip: 

:deadbanana:

Thank you ceremonials and Gastrodonatella :heart2: and Gas I'm happy to know that you're in a better situation now. I was wondering what happened to you a few weeks ago but I'm glad you're okay :hughard:

Kylie Jenner

Woooooooooooooo

minho

be there or be SQUARE

Mother Earth

There WILL be a live performance when I'm eliminated

ughgabriel

Ok I'm here to amp up the ratings :party:

ughgabriel

Ok I'm here to amp up the ratings :party:

Hug

Ahh the way I was working on these cute graphic things and time just CAUGHT UP to me. :skull: I'm gonna post the one for 7th place but everyone else is getting theirs LATER.

Anyways, we don't have a banner for this week and I'm already not a very dramatic host so this may feel uneventful but w/e you're getting results anyways! :party:I'm just starting with the elimination next post bc I don't want to avoid the inevitable.

Kylie Jenner

I have decided to attend

Hug

Okay I know this is serving major graphic design is my passion tea but i needed SOMETHING to spice up results. sorry. 😔

Leaving us this week is a contestant who...really doesn't need introduction at this point. Her name is an introduction in and of itself.

OnKEbHj.png

@Mother Earth thank you for participating and making this competition what it was! :heart2:

---

6th place next, and even though I finished this contestants little card as well, I want all the non-eliminations to get their cards at the same time. :dancehall:

Courtney Love

I'm here :party: 

Hug

So, in 6th place we have one of the most consistent contestants the game has seen, and it seems they won't be stopped this week!

Congratulations to @Lémur for managing to avoid elimination despite the circumstances you found yourself in. A real talent!

Hug

Perhaps this is a shock, but we're going to be doing 5th place next. :keir:

Congratulations to @ughgabriel for being BASIC and writing about BASIC Earth and getting BASIC 5th place. #BASIC :eli: up next is...4th wow!

minho

:clap3: basic gabe and liquid soil

sad to see mother earth go but definitely glad you persevered and submitted

Courtney Love

@Mother Earth congrats on making it so far :hug:

Kylie Jenner

Congratulations :heart2:

ughgabriel

Sorry @Mother Earth you already know how I feel about your journey since I posted it when you were thinking on quitting, I hope you come back on a future season, if there's one 

:hug:

Hug

I have a question: answer quickly! What's 2x2? If you guessed @conatus placement this week, you'd be correct!

Congratulations to conatus, and thanks for taking us on a tour through your childhood home with all the good and bad.

The top 3 are @Courtney Love, @Kylie Jenner, and @Rence. Who will be snatching the coveted #1 placement? Tune in to find out! 😌

minho

tune into the next page to find out

Kylie Jenner

I’m so surprised but happy my song is doing good it was a personal one :alexz3: happy with whatever