Jump to content

Z100 & KIIS Thread | Daya added by both!


shelven

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • shelven

    459

  • Ger-55

    275

  • Raphy23

    53

  • Yog

    51

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ATRL Moderator
eaucitronnée
19 hours ago, alexanderao said:

Omfg look at Z100 :deadbanana2: 

 

6gs2QAN.jpg

 

where on the site is this? like how do I see it for individual songs

 

also mess :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yndda said:

where on the site is this? like how do I see it for individual songs

 

also mess :skull:

Go to any chart and click on the song title. If you're on a pop chart, it'll show you the pop leaders; if you're on a rhythmic chart, the rhythmic leaders, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, shelven said:

POWER ROTATION - Z100

 

Back In Power

Ariana Grande - "Side To Side f/ Nicki Minaj"

The Chainsmokers - "Closer f/ Halsey" (:skull:)

 

New In Power

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"
 

Out Of Power

Jon Bellion - "All Time Low"

ZAYN/Taylor Swift - "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

The Weeknd - "I Feel It Coming f/ Daft Punk"

POWER ROTATION - Z100

 

 

Back In Power

Shawn Mendes - "Mercy"

Sia - "The Greatest" f/ Kendrick Lamar

The Weeknd - Starboy

 

New In Power

Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

 

Out of Power

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

Ariana Grande - "Side To Side" f/ Nicki Minaj

The Chainsmokers - "Closer" f/ Halsey

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GoneHome said:

POWER ROTATION - Z100

 

 

Back In Power

Shawn Mendes - "Mercy"

Sia - "The Greatest" f/ Kendrick Lamar

The Weeknd - Starboy

 

New In Power

Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

 

Out of Power

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

Ariana Grande - "Side To Side" f/ Nicki Minaj

The Chainsmokers - "Closer" f/ Halsey

 

 

 

 

Oh interesting, I guess they must change their rotations on Thursdays - I always assumed it was Wednesdays since that'd naturally follow them submitting adds by Tuesday evening. Thanks for updating!

 

Screaming at them putting all these dead, long-peaked hits back in power :deadbanana: Stan for Sia though :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Z100 ADDS (FEBRUARY 28, 2017)

 

Big Sean - "Bounce Back"

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - "Something Just Like This"

 

KIIS ADDS (FEBRUARY 28, 2017)

 

Jason Derulo - "Swalla f/ Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign"

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - "Something Just Like This"

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2017 at 3:46 PM, GoneHome said:

POWER ROTATION - Z100

 

 

Back In Power

Shawn Mendes - "Mercy"

Sia - "The Greatest" f/ Kendrick Lamar

The Weeknd - Starboy

 

New In Power

Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

 

Out of Power

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

Ariana Grande - "Side To Side" f/ Nicki Minaj

The Chainsmokers - "Closer" f/ Halsey

 

 

 

 

POWER ROTATION - Z100 - March 2-8, 2017

 

Back In Power

The Weeknd f/ Daft Punk - "I Feel It Coming"

Rihanna - Love On The Brain

 

New In Power

Adele - "Water Under The Bridge"

The Chainsmokers - "Paris"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

 

Out of Power

Shawn Mendes - "Mercy"

Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

Sia f/ Kendrick Lamar - "The Greatest"

 

 

On 2/23/2017 at 4:04 PM, shelven said:

Oh interesting, I guess they must change their rotations on Thursdays - I always assumed it was Wednesdays since that'd naturally follow them submitting adds by Tuesday evening. Thanks for updating!

 

Screaming at them putting all these dead, long-peaked hits back in power :deadbanana: Stan for Sia though :clap3: 

No worries, I hope you don't mind if I help out.  :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

POWER ROTATION - KIIS

 

Back In Power

Bruno Mars - "24K Magic"

 

Still In Power

Drake - "Fake Love"

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

 

Out Of Power

ZAYN/Taylor Swift - "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"
The Weeknd - "I Feel It Coming f/ Daft Punk"
Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
On 03/03/2017 at 10:35 AM, shelven said:

POWER ROTATION - KIIS

 

Back In Power

Bruno Mars - "24K Magic"

 

Still In Power

Drake - "Fake Love"

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

 

Out Of Power

ZAYN/Taylor Swift - "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"
The Weeknd - "I Feel It Coming f/ Daft Punk"

Add MR To this list

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Add MR To this list

It wasn't in power on Thursday, so I guess KIIS changes their power rotation sometime between Thursdays and Tuesdays.

 

Why can't all stations change their rotations on the same day of the week? :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

POWER ROTATION - KIIS

 

New In Power

Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

 

Still In Power

Drake - "Fake Love"

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

Bruno Mars - "24K Magic"

 

Out Of Power

None
Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
1 minute ago, shelven said:

It wasn't in power on Thursday, so I guess KIIS changes their power rotation sometime between Thursdays and Tuesdays.

 

Why can't all stations change their rotations on the same day of the week? :rip: 

The payola hadn't reached by then 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shelven said:

POWER ROTATION - KIIS

 

New In Power

Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

 

 

Talent ONLY :clap3:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

POWER ROTATION - Z100

 

Back In Power

Shawn Mendes - "Mercy"

ZAYN/Taylor Swift - "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

The Weeknd f/ Daft Punk - "I Feel It Coming"

Rihanna - Love On The Brain

 

Out of Power

Adele - "Water Under The Bridge"

The Chainsmokers - "Paris"

Link to post
Share on other sites

KIIS ADDS (MARCH 14, 2017)

 

Zedd & Alessia Cara - "Stay"

 

Z100 ADDS (MARCH 14, 2017)

 

Stargate - "Waterfall f/ P!nk & Sia"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

POWER ROTATION - KIIS

 

New In Power

Adele - "Water Under The Bridge"

 

Back In Power

The Weeknd - "I Feel It Coming f/Daft Punk"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

Bruno Mars - "24K Magic"

 

Out Of Power

Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"
Drake - "Fake Love"
Link to post
Share on other sites

POWER ROTATION - Z100

 

Back In Power

The Chainsmokers - "Paris"

 

Still In Power

Ed Sheeran - "Shape Of You"

The Weeknd f/ Daft Punk - "I Feel It Coming"

Shawn Mendes - "Mercy"

ZAYN/Taylor Swift - "I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

 

Out of Power

Rihanna - "Love On The Brain"

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...