The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

shocking

bKA9HVz.jpg

anyway, i never thought i made it to the top 6 with yaya :priceless: so this was amazing!

i already have my pick for next season so PS9 (post season 9) @Sabbath

thanks for hosting TABSbath :heart2: also thanks judges! clueless for always stanning my entries. can't wait for lover and norman ****ing rockwell!

bagals and pinkbox, you're fat but i love you :heart2:

rooting for nurr, chihuahua, and jamesfrog :eli: jk rooting for everyone

:chick3: :heart2:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

shocking

bKA9HVz.jpg

anyway, i never thought i made it to the top 6 with yaya :priceless: so this was amazing!

thanks for hosting TABSbath :heart2: also thanks judges! clueless for always stanning my entries. can't wait for lover and norman ****ing rockwell!

Fat

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Fat

is this what you said to your favorite asian?

7 minutes ago, thecptz said:

shocking

bKA9HVz.jpg

sAcdu2WT_400x400.jpg

CRITIQUES

Spoiler
On 8/6/2019 at 3:59 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – For the summer look, do I get summer? Yes. But it’s painfully basic. For a fashion competition, especially this far in? No ma’am. This is like a round 1 outfit that landed in the bottom. Also those shoes… covering up those GRANDMA feet, serving older than Madonna. I enjoy the fall look much more. Again, not TOO exciting, but I feel like it’s clean, simple and it did the job. Am I supposed to get a  fashionable captain of a ship vibe though?

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Loveeeee the spring look and it really fits the theme (although I feel like we’ve seen a very similar outfit from you before?). For the summer look, the video did not do any favors at all alslas. The outfit is cute in the pictures, but it looks very heavy in motion, the back is not cute and the outfit just doesn’t move or flow as it should. The color is very summer, but the outfit itself doesn’t give me summer that much, though I won’t take that into account too much since I know you went more symbolic than an outfit you would actually wear in the summer.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – The summer look is super cute, very on theme, the vibrant colors really make the outfit POP. I definitely get autumn from the second look. Brown is a very… bold color choice and I’m not a HUGE fan of this shade of brown but I don’t mind it either. The look itself is cute, it’s not all that, but it did what it had to do. I think you represented both seasons pretty well.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – We love cultural appropriation, Kiko’s IMPACT. I like the look itself, I think it’s pretty nice. The only thing is that I don’t really get spring from it. A kimono and the color don’t scream spring to me. I see the flowers, but I don’t think they’re prominent enough to really make the outfit fit the theme completely. However, the winter outfit really is giving me a fashion director in winter. She looks like THAT bitch that screams at every intern. Not a huge fan of the hair, but I see what she was going for and it makes sense with the look.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – idk why you separated the looks into 3 different sections, it made it a hassle to look through the looks asldas. But anyway, the spring look hits the theme pretty well and it’s different from what you’ve been sending, and it’s a cute look. I hate the choker and gold bracelet with the outfit though. For the autumn look, I am getting autumn, but the outfit itself, I’m not a huge fan of. It’s way too baggy/flowy, I feel like it should’ve been clean like Gigi’s autumn look. And the shirt looks like the top of a karate outfit.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – Was that a reveal? This look is similar to Adut’s but executed less well, but with a very cute reveal! I totally get spring and the look and colors are super cute, Ilike it! The winter look is… there. I personally am getting spring from this, with the red color and the look as a whole. Maybe because I live in Canada and the winters are BRUTAL so I would wear this in autumn, NEVER in winter.

21 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - Miss Loyalty, Miss Gigi Hadid, I do see Summer in the outfit basically because of the color but the sweater really throws me off, I can’t imagine being out in the summer heat with that around me. The outfit itself it’s pretty basic too and there’s nothing outstanding about it which is a shame. I like her glasses? Now for Fall, I think you did a good job, the look’s very well put together and it’s very “clean”. It’s still not a gag-worthy moment, but it’s much better styled.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - We love a Marc Jacobs sponsored entry™ I really like the spring look and the description. It is very delicate and feminine and does look like a flower. However, at this point in the competition I feel like we’ve seen too many similar dresses to this so I’m not that wowed, but it’s still a good execution for Spring. For the summer look, I think you could’ve kept the videos kiii. I like the idea of the dress on the photos, but on the video the fabric looks ugly and the back looks really messy and it’s not my favorite thing if I’m being honest. It’s okay.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - First of all, I love how both outfits contrast with each other so well. I love how colourful the Summer outfit is and all the mixes of prints, they work for me. I think it was a very bold move to go for brown for autumn since brown is not the prettiest of colors, but it simply just works here. Loves it.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - I wish the Spring look was a little more floral to really get that “spring vibe” or that the colors were a little less intense. The look isn't THAT spring-y, but I appreciate the risk and can see where you come from. The Winter look, I can only think of Cardi’s album cover kii,but it’s not something negative. I think it’s very fun and well put together and works for the season.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - I actually like that you formatted this in an unconventional way that allows every element that you talk about to sink in, as well as tying the entire entry to Catriona’s life story, I think that was a clever move and I’m glad you took advantage of me saying y’all could create your own sub themes for this. I think the Spring look fits the season really well and has an interesting shape. I like the print and detailing, my only complaint would be the shoes but I’m not too mad. About the Winter look, I like it overall but I wish the shirt was different cause it looks kinda bulky with the coat and the kinda baggy pants.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - I’m not the biggest fan of the color palette for the spring look. I’m really intrigued about the second pic, was that a reveal? What happened after? I would’ve loved to see the after lol. I do think the colors fit the season even if i personally am not a fan of them. The structure of the dress is…interesting.  About the Winter look, this looks more like a Fall or early Spring look to me ki, I think it’s too “light” for winter? And the setting doesn’t help either. It’s okay, if we ignore those things, but it’s just a coat and we’re in the top 6 already, it’s not the moment for just a coat.

7 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

Loyalty | Gigi Hadid – Well... the Summer look definitely gives me summer feels: the bright yellow, the crop top, the shades, the shoes. But the look itself is very boring and basic, I feel like you could've done more (really you could've been doing more for like the past 4 rounds, but we ain't gonna say that out loud). The Fall look also feels fall, but it's even worse than the Summer look for me. It's so all over the place.. literally where do those boots come into play. And it's like too preppy, very Kohls catalog. Gigi is certainly no Bella when it comes to street style.

kipperskipper | Adut Akech – Firstly, I love how you picked two couture gowns for this challenge. The Spring look reminds me a lot of your look for the green round, as they're made by the same designer just in a different colors (and the material appears to be different), so I'm not sure how I feel about you kiiinda recycling a look :mandown: . But at least it fits the theme well, and it is still a good look the second time around. I love the bright yellow color in the Summer dress, and I love the baggy feel of it. Really nice job there.

Nurr | Kiko Mizuhara – I think you were the one to fully nail the challenge for me. The first Summer look is perfectly bright and crazy, kinda like a child drew it, which I happen to love here. And then the Fall look keeps with that almost color block feel of the Summer look. The coat in the Fall look is SO cool.

Psycho | Aquaria – Oh WOW @ the Spring look. Maybe my favorite Spring look from the round. The bright colors, the huge bow in the center. This is so solid. I like that you were brave and went for our first Winter look of the challenge. And I think your bravery paid off, I love the look.

Yvess | Catriona Slay Gray – Well I'm glad that there are no glitter prom dresses from you this round! Let's celebrate that. Spring.. definitely fits the theme and I love how it was a short dress and not a long gown, and I love the boots with the dress, it offers some contrast. I'm personally not a massive fan of the print, but it did the job. You kinda lost me with the Fall look, it's so baggy and all over the place for me. The top looks more like a jacket and then she throws the huge coat over the jacket-looking top? It's just too much. And then the brick pants? 

thecptz | Urassaya Spurbund – There was a lot of talent exhibited in the Spring dress. Absolutely stunning colors and I love the fact that we got a reveal. Now Winter.... sweetie....... wyd!? I really wish we had more to go off of for the Winter look, it's just a simple coat and a pair of Forever21 sneakers. I-

9 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID  - both seasons are at least well presented here. Yes summer has a sweater, but I think the way it's worn warrants a summer stamp or w/e. These are both street looks and they look good together, as one entry. It's cohesive. Now the outfits themselves.. are really not much to write home about. It's been pretty much like your last few entries, that they are good but not that memorable. I personally like the summer look more, but those shoes are awful my god. Fall look ain't that bad either tho, but again not really wowing me away or anything

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH  - Spring is really well presented here, though I feel like we've seen this from you before? I guess it's better to show repetition with a look that's more risky (but not bad) then repeating something basic, but again feel like we've seen it. It's good though, and probably the best representation spring has gotten this round. The summer one.. Clueless will stan because that's Clueless, but i personally don't like it. I think Rih wore a red version of this too (or at least a dress that looks similar to it) and I didn't really like it then, and I esp don't like it now. It just looks heavy and odd in places (and the vid was a mistake sjsjs). I do think that while it doesn't represent summer that well, I do like how cohesive the entry is and that both pieces are from the same designer. 

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA  - I really like your entry whew. Summer is cute, maybe all those patterns together could be seen as clashing together, but I think she sells the fit. Love the bag, and the hat and the earrings and such. Also think it's cool that you chose to do autumn, because it's probably the hardest szn to pull off, but you did good. These are both really cool outfits and it's a cohesive entry too. Also like how the outfits don't just represent the szns by just their colors, but also about how the outfits look. You nailed this imo

PSYCHO | AQUARIA  - this kimono is a cool outfit, def memorable as an outfit, but this red is so bright and it's all so covered up that I don't think spring is that well presented. Yeah there's flowers on it, but is that all? Spring is about colors, but the colors are usually a bit softer. This red is too strong for spring tbh. Either way a nice outfit though, but the winter one is where it's at. She's serving like german fashion designer villain and more, and I'm living for it. Also think this one represents winter well. Overall a pretty good entry, I like the majority of it, except maybe how spring is represented

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY  - I really don't think it was necessary to go back and forth in your entry, not gonna deduct anything for it ofc, but sjsjjs it was just not necessary. The spring look is amazing and maybe my fav look of this round. It's beautiful. The dark background makes the flowers look even softer and more spring-y. I like the idea of the entry, but the look of the fall look doesn't feel like it belongs with the spring look. Also don't think it's as strong, but it represents fall okay.  The look is def not bad, but it's serving Gigi in a way that it's just good, and not memorable. Only her fall look was a little bit more neat. So I like the idea of the entry, and I think that half of it was amazingly worked out, and the other half so and so

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND  - your spring look, whilst not my favorite look of the round (still good though), is probably the best presentation of a szn this round. It represents spring crazy well. The softer colors, the flowers, and the fact that it's a reveal, like a blooming flower. Winter look is serving more fall to me, and doesn't feel like it belongs in the same entry as the spring look. Also not that great of a look

23 minutes ago, thecptz said:

shocking

bKA9HVz.jpg

omg sad to see you go!!! you slayed this season <3 

sAcdu2WT_400x400.jpg

RESULTS

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Sabbath said:

EYZBI2iOdSFxes8fAcwX-srIicN1ygvzms2B566hrSkEAzHhE75Jbirh-L2qzNbmAXVtjLG1DkOFe3TCbo_Os5fPeZrw4XW61bshW3h_d3P3k2MrnrZZxCNdmAmNAKpJponrWKLh

Reveal hidden contents

1st

6gZHlQKHmuPX8qtYF3YUjWEhnyVmkfsqaqApeceGDWcB8PHu0J2MtGkVASTOOWtsCDY3QkjDe1ECMqjgnjZ7kjindu_0fU_cmRQO1pgy37yRbbAcwYKtOB1aEevwMtmXpO5sOP0G

@Nurr

Clueless: 1  / Navyofbadgals: 1  / Pinkbox: 1 / Sabbath:  1

Average: 1

Congrats on another win Nurr! And for destroying @kipperskipper’s 3 wins after flop prophecy.

As always, you get to chop one of the contestants in the bottom.

xqS5JhWuaL0kXwr8C66xkQpe77dHc3CTiwTXfL-M6yZpPFuAKNa_WvUquhy_HUUv5FqHayCT60hmJdx9HstOl2u99CjRfEV8fxhzyWfraKn7dMkPail17RxoHtLYUpyqQS5pD1Dh

Reveal hidden contents

2nd

zfoBMscptnXc21sJUD8QoOENrJE2YtbePyH6XWSthOlixMQI0r3_TKuXhBKju7kdyja3aUFyn6Z_nbcgLgr8ktQYj5UX0dkwM-aT9T22WPzaRXdnEabpjQQbtEu_VPaCgKTp1-G_

@Psycho

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 2 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 2.25

1Se0m6gThf254exeWs4Xprjo3h1H9TrYeX1yhPxSscYX6e-i1pskgDjo39rbTEwdYSt7gtA78RrmWPPkzBZvtXAKMlEXF6apP41XLuwBVdmeALoNMC086y_o20iUuR3Tj-axCCNV

Reveal hidden contents

3rd

7rrajhU3PsT3si6QVtZdNu-W1Lx0C4Q6PXXUkko4jwKHsPDJwH95F8ScB4-1AdfCOnl0rZrVJPVzopgdQvFgM4gapbdGzC52h-brzcvwQpMSi4GBC6oq7PObav8Nz6H-BL7EP4Ss

@Yvess

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 3.25

IHzCiTS8t0U25ol5HdsRmoLsk-Sq6YPjmNhgJpy6SvqOYH55V5aAp1hMv7fDS6vge2E73RY-6etJsaB9A_D3wxHk-xJB1DxQzAa-a9NIcuRrH1-lRS9A_Vi2Nv2PXS7TD6GkcYlq

Reveal hidden contents

4th

5g0iBKkrmE8wAN5uRSMuky89fiuRHXjAjYxOZWj8b7Artmgt4qzZpWCC0-XdsMLMHSMScWMVhBE-dg64KrpOGZfrjfJh7bab4kiM_7js9PxCqL-_rnUbEgOzz5TfXtqp-L9koSby

@kipperskipper

Clueless: 3 / Navyofbadgals: 4  / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 3.5

oCXELDrhY4BpRPCqTqSlqYg-exyyppp5Mz_z2kkEDtrExJab4dLMvnF1FmKyZNi9MjOsg6m93tCLQs2Lbp88SedtFGgwAd_DWvjd8uFWn9CXUEyaLmBNIgQmZMzbouexfnmeJyhP

@Nurr i don't even think you're here but if you ARE.............choose one of the contestants in the bottom to give the CHOP

and PM ME ur decision 

Reveal hidden contents

ThkRqhIHBPix74GRZLIi9kutuJwLl_OY6Jogbl3cAIsMiR0jgHtGMKaPtASrWwdzjzfLRIkyOY2fXAQy-k_1RndwE_3fL0h12n1_RbHDtx0GzL8y6-Y80dkBrrXZIl4R4CfqXegw  GVI-72ZZBDVDsio080Z9MwLqpwOfg1td7mEiqaqXXPXstm04aqTf0tCa2kCmzlKLXzYnr0yL6TNIzPwu29ZAmu-6H2rFQN15JlUuRdLPX27sE_5HaBb8dkDE1s_N-ZRkTLUit9By

@Loyalty  @thecptz

34 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

oCXELDrhY4BpRPCqTqSlqYg-exyyppp5Mz_z2kkEDtrExJab4dLMvnF1FmKyZNi9MjOsg6m93tCLQs2Lbp88SedtFGgwAd_DWvjd8uFWn9CXUEyaLmBNIgQmZMzbouexfnmeJyhP

Reveal hidden contents

5th

GVI-72ZZBDVDsio080Z9MwLqpwOfg1td7mEiqaqXXPXstm04aqTf0tCa2kCmzlKLXzYnr0yL6TNIzPwu29ZAmu-6H2rFQN15JlUuRdLPX27sE_5HaBb8dkDE1s_N-ZRkTLUit9By

@thecptz

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 5  / Pinkbox: 5 / Sabbath: 5

Average: 5

6th

ThkRqhIHBPix74GRZLIi9kutuJwLl_OY6Jogbl3cAIsMiR0jgHtGMKaPtASrWwdzjzfLRIkyOY2fXAQy-k_1RndwE_3fL0h12n1_RbHDtx0GzL8y6-Y80dkBrrXZIl4R4CfqXegw
@Loyalty 

Clueless: 6 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 6 / Sabbath: 6

Average: 6

31 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

1Qb9VHOTIKsbWfu9G3v3AXKgaCS4dBWVeoUhaAaNNg6cTHsZYZtAUsJLpedFzXT-1Ns1EOXoNvNNqccNupmJii8LA2bNvUc3CW8Vvc5Hz4boz9sZONjp_yyHPAlLpzT7H2U7Mb8c

@Nurr has chosen to eliminate

Reveal hidden contents

both of you

Reveal hidden contents

GVI-72ZZBDVDsio080Z9MwLqpwOfg1td7mEiqaqXXPXstm04aqTf0tCa2kCmzlKLXzYnr0yL6TNIzPwu29ZAmu-6H2rFQN15JlUuRdLPX27sE_5HaBb8dkDE1s_N-ZRkTLUit9By

@thecptz

Baby Z im sad to see you go, but you made it very far and I hope you had a great time :heart2:

8 minutes ago, Nurr said:

PTNR phat

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

it's........right on this page, pig

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

28 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

congrats on top 5 ladies!!!!:johnald:

Enjoy it while it lasts

sent, snapped, and eliminated

So im the only Elemental Royalty left. :jonny5:

But glad to reach Top 5 :duca:

6 hours ago, Invisibility said:

His ig is such a thirst trap... we stan

He is a beefcake ugh :drool:

40 minutes ago, Yvess said:

He is a beefcake ugh :drool:

His brother though is much better.

PPTSBU and STSBSTIAOT (PinkBox Post The Scoreboard Update and Sort the Scoreboard So That I Am On Top) challenge

bKA9HVz.jpg

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

:sick: @thecptz deserved better

tell them!!!

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

PPTSBU and STSBSTIAOT (PinkBox Post The Scoreboard Update and Sort the Scoreboard So That I Am On Top) challenge

bKA9HVz.jpg

I'll only be able to do that tonight, sorree

bKA9HVz.jpg

6 hours ago, Sabbath said:

it's........right on this page, pig

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

I- I just about woke up when i wrote that

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

Scoreboard updated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dL10krSc0dZYFX5psWECLJ9BE3epYvlb2ITVZSFNcKQ/edit?ts=5d0c11e0#gid=0

1. Psycho - Aquaria (+1) :1stplace:

2. kipperskipper - Adut Akech (-1)

2. Yvess - Catriona Gray (=)

4. Nurr - Kiko Mizuhara (=)

5. Loyalty - Gigi Hadid (=)

@Psycho winning legend

Others fat after flopped

Why?

vEwfFWy.jpg

16 minutes ago, Psycho said:

@Psycho winning legend

Noah was #1 as well... Hope you suffer the same fate!!

kiko ha power :1stplace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.