The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

uwu

the next person to write this, I'm literally calling ATRL Feedback on them

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID  - both seasons are at least well presented here. Yes summer has a sweater, but I think the way it's worn warrants a summer stamp or w/e. These are both street looks and they look good together, as one entry. It's cohesive. Now the outfits themselves.. are really not much to write home about. It's been pretty much like your last few entries, that they are good but not that memorable. I personally like the summer look more, but those shoes are awful my god. Fall look ain't that bad either tho, but again not really wowing me away or anything

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH  - Spring is really well presented here, though I feel like we've seen this from you before? I guess it's better to show repetition with a look that's more risky (but not bad) then repeating something basic, but again feel like we've seen it. It's good though, and probably the best representation spring has gotten this round. The summer one.. Clueless will stan because that's Clueless, but i personally don't like it. I think Rih wore a red version of this too (or at least a dress that looks similar to it) and I didn't really like it then, and I esp don't like it now. It just looks heavy and odd in places (and the vid was a mistake sjsjs). I do think that while it doesn't represent summer that well, I do like how cohesive the entry is and that both pieces are from the same designer. 

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA  - I really like your entry whew. Summer is cute, maybe all those patterns together could be seen as clashing together, but I think she sells the fit. Love the bag, and the hat and the earrings and such. Also think it's cool that you chose to do autumn, because it's probably the hardest szn to pull off, but you did good. These are both really cool outfits and it's a cohesive entry too. Also like how the outfits don't just represent the szns by just their colors, but also about how the outfits look. You nailed this imo

PSYCHO | AQUARIA  - this kimono is a cool outfit, def memorable as an outfit, but this red is so bright and it's all so covered up that I don't think spring is that well presented. Yeah there's flowers on it, but is that all? Spring is about colors, but the colors are usually a bit softer. This red is too strong for spring tbh. Either way a nice outfit though, but the winter one is where it's at. She's serving like german fashion designer villain and more, and I'm living for it. Also think this one represents winter well. Overall a pretty good entry, I like the majority of it, except maybe how spring is represented

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY  - I really don't think it was necessary to go back and forth in your entry, not gonna deduct anything for it ofc, but sjsjjs it was just not necessary. The spring look is amazing and maybe my fav look of this round. It's beautiful. The dark background makes the flowers look even softer and more spring-y. I like the idea of the entry, but the look of the fall look doesn't feel like it belongs with the spring look. Also don't think it's as strong, but it represents fall okay.  The look is def not bad, but it's serving Gigi in a way that it's just good, and not memorable. Only her fall look was a little bit more neat. So I like the idea of the entry, and I think that half of it was amazingly worked out, and the other half so and so

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND  - your spring look, whilst not my favorite look of the round (still good though), is probably the best presentation of a szn this round. It represents spring crazy well. The softer colors, the flowers, and the fact that it's a reveal, like a blooming flower. Winter look is serving more fall to me, and doesn't feel like it belongs in the same entry as the spring look. Also not that great of a look

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

UWU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

you sick son of a bitch!

Spoiler

uwu

5 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

UWU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

you sick son of a bitch!

Hide contents

uwu

@ATRL Feedback ban these two members please, they've been bullying me for years, i can't take it anymore, i just can't

ill go see my doctor, im really not well after all these years of abuse, please help me to get rid of this toxicity

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

@ATRL Feedback ban these two members please, they've been bullying me for years, i can't take it anymore, i just can't

ill go see my doctor, im really not well after all these years of abuse, please help me to get rid of this toxicity

girl if you don't quit it 

@ATRL Feedback ATRL user @PinkBox has been trying to silence our freedom of speech as you can see in the post above this.

Please permban him ASAP.

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

girl if you don't quit it 

you want me to quit this game now???

im so sad... i really hope someone helps me...

Just now, Sabbath said:

@ATRL Feedback ATRL user @PinkBox has been trying to silence our freedom of speech as you can see in the post above this.

Please permban him ASAP.

hate speech is not freedom of speech!

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

Please permban him ASAP.

I co-sign this!

This bih really done called atrl feedback over uwu huh

fatbox really be out here with no uwus left in ha, that's why he's so bitter uwu

The title; uwubox always loses

im getting harassed again, they're ganging up on me... please help

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

This bih really done called atrl feedback over uwu huh

did i or did i NOT say that i was gonna do it, you think im a liar???

iM gEtTiNG hArRaSsED agAIn, tHEy’Re GaNgInG uP oN mE :isudumblmao:

box out here calling the cops over UWU but did NOTHING during Girliciousgate, no words

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

box out here calling the cops over UWU but did NOTHING during Girliciousgate, no words

now why the hell would i call the cops during Girliciousgate, the most iconic moment in ATRL Games herstory

eb9746388f.png

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

now why the hell would i call the cops during Girliciousgate, the most iconic moment in ATRL Games herstory

eb9746388f.png

i mean tea but it was actual bullying and u did NUTHIN but here you are over a simple UwU

truly an old white republican woman smh

eb9746388f.png

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

i mean tea but it was actual bullying and u did NUTHIN but here you are over a simple UwU

truly an old white republican woman smh

eb9746388f.png

uwu is the worst thing to ever be created from the internet and i will NOT tolerate it

eb9746388f.png

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Uwu

The title... @Noah and Devon are safe from getting the worst hoest award, Sabbath won by a UNANIMOUS vote!!!

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The title... @Noah and Devon are safe from getting the worst hoest award, Sabbath won by a UNANIMOUS vote!!!

Don’t you mean uwunanimous?

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

SOIDFJOISDJSD I HATE YOU SO MUCH :bibliahh: ok that was funny tho so i forgive it

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.