The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

LTW @Sabbath

Wha

23 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

And you stick to pizza, coke, burgers and fries fatass is all I'll say

0jBefBM.jpg

oop drag it

0jBefBM.jpg

4 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Lose the weight

We agrih on something then because fatbath indeed needs to lose weight!

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

oop drag it

0jBefBM.jpg

Shared from iCoffin⚰️

Cleo no that’s water whatre u doin

42 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Shut yo bitch ass up calling me a CLOWN; bitch the circus called, they want their clown back and that’s YOU whale ass clown looking PIG

damn ma is it that serious

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

damn ma is it that serious

yes actually

the gag is i sent 24 hours ago. I just KNOW sabbathtoge is trying to paint me as the valentina diva that is always late.

DX8VFu2.jpg?1

Pte

WHERE ARE. THE ENTRIES?

Image result for where is the album gif

uf4lkCh.png

ROUND 17: SZNs

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID

Spoiler

SUMMER

6c2xl9-l-610x610-pants--yellow-yellow-sl

182026894e36e3f75210b5bacf05178f.jpg

FALL

Gigi-Hadid:-Shooting-for-TommyxGigi--16-

Gigi-Hadid:-Shooting-for-TommyxGigi--10.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH

Spoiler

SPRING

Image result for adut akech pink

Wj83gm5.jpg

This beautiful, billowing, blossoming baby pink Marc Jacobs dress is the perfect dress for Spring. It's light, vibrant, delicate, and reminiscent of a beautiful blooming flower. Everyone knows spring is associated with flowers. Spring time is abundant with life, bliss,  and energy, just like this beautiful dress.

SUMMER

oWlUOVL.jpg

Image result for adut akech marc jacobs

Image result for adut akech marc jacobs

Related image

kXEBj0V.jpg

Yellow as the sun! This beautiful, bold, and vibrant Marc Jacobs yellow dress is as big and bright as the sun! Yellow is the perfect color to symbolize summer and this gown captures the essence of the summer sun!

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA 

Spoiler

LoenbWU.png

ᴋɪᴋᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴄᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴ, ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ & ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ

ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟɪᴛʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ꜱᴋɪʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʜᴀᴛ.

CWNHAd7.png

Ds5wBY8.png

ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴋɪᴋᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴄᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴀ ᴄʜɪᴄ & ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰᴏᴄᴜꜱᴇꜱ

ᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴀʙʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ: ʙʀᴏᴡɴ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ-

ᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟɪᴛʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴀᴛ.

2fefe2q.png

PSYCHO | AQUARIA

Spoiler

SPRING

source.gif

page3_shot11_067.jpg

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Aquaria embodies the season of Spring with a beautiful kimono full of flowers.

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

WINTER

giphy.gif

Ddnl8FvV4AAW2s4.jpg

c677472b5b9565763a6477db1b203a4a.jpg

4Vz4bIF.jpg

Aquaria serves stone cold fashion bitch in an outfit reminiscent of Cruella de Vil.

The long checkered coat and fringe would keep her warm while she struts in New York's Fashion District.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY 

Spoiler

CATRIONA GRAY SLAY 

bCRwZgj.jpg

SEASONS

"One day, someday, I hope to find myself waking up to a big window that allows me to see the transition of all four seasons: summer, spring, autumn and winter. Growing up in the tropics I spent my days in what you could call an “endless summer”. "

- Catriona Gray

SPRING + FALL

Out of all 4 seasons, I chose Spring and Fall looks from Catriona that shows her journey from her humble beginnings as a model struggling in the Philippines to her reaching the impeccable dream of becoming the 2018 Miss Universe now based in New York City.

The "BLACK" Spring Look = Years before she won the pageant crown

The "WHITE" Fall Look = Weeks after she won the pageant crown

The two looks are witnesses to the vast development in her life and a testament that dreams do really come true. 

SPRING

The Spring look came from Catriona's first ever "self-produced" fashion editorial as a struggling model in the Philippines. The impulse to undertake this project came from her desire to go beyond the usual outfit post as a fashion blogger and from the desire to be more than just a “model”. She wanted to be a creative behind the shoot; to be involved in what goes on behind in the camera instead of only being in front of it.

DSC02779

FALL

The Fall look came from one of Catriona's first exposures after winning the much coveted crown in Miss Universe. Her life took a 360 degrees turn as she got to be based in New York as part of her duties in winning the crown. She can be seen working the streets of the concrete jungle like the model that she is, Catriona donned a pristine white ensemble by Son Jung Wan. She complemented her look with a camel Zara coat and a sparkling Christian Louboutin pumps.

0w1su1duyvci.png

SPRING

Inspired by a traditional spanish theme, her mood board for this self produced shoot was filled with images of  señoritas, dramatic shadows, flowers and sun kissed architectures.

DSC02743

FALL

Queen of the Philippines was photographed by Gotham for Gerry Images while walking the streets of her new residence. Since she’ll be attending the New York Fashion show, Catriona remarkably pulled-off one of the designer’s creations. This was Catriona's look as she attended the Son Jung Wan Show in NYC for NYFW 2019.  

h3zmtp2tjaia.png

SPRING

This village in the Philippines is usually not regarded as a breathtaking place in their hometown but with Catriona being a great visionary, she made it more beautiful and realistically vintage. I think she really has an eye for everything.

DSC02805

FALL

Now that she lives the dream of becoming a beauty queen, an influencer and a voice to vital social issues around the world, Catriona makes sure that she will be able to turn heads as she walks the streets of her new homebase, New York City. Amidst the success and great turn of events in her life, she does not let go of her visionary skills as she keeps on collaborating with Filipino and International designers despite her busy schedule,

Xv2zCjL.jpg 

Catriona showed us that with her sheer determination and perseverance, she can make it anywhere and succeed in any SEASON of her life. 

May it be Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall, it is you who's in control of your destiny.

Whatever season it is, the world is her runway

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND

Spoiler

SPRING

Tfgkohy.jpg

ae54TLz.jpg

y4iM4C8.jpg

WINTER

uTaTPbc.jpg

she's blooming :flower:and an stunning classic winter look :clap3:only YAYA :1stplace:

@Clueless @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Another race chameleon? 

#TrendAlert

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Another race chameleon? 

Djfjjf

26 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

It's always "PTE!!", never "eliminate Aquaria and Adut!!" 

that's cuz that will NEVER happen xoxo mwah

The way I been the first to send and sending with TASTE and QUALITY 

BJOTY goes to.... 

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

BJOTY goes to.... 

literally no one, i'm getting rid of the category and replacing it with worst judge and worser judge :sorry:

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The way I been the first to send and sending with TASTE and QUALITY 

BJOTY goes to.... 

????

Just now, Sabbath said:

literally no one, i'm getting rid of the category and replacing it with worst judge and worser judge :sorry:

Wow Badgals gonna SWEEP the CGAs

9 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Not you getting rid of it because you KNOW you wouldn't get a single vote #producertingz 

At least you'll win something now 

Edited by PinkBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.