The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

unsatisfied customer welp 

g6Bjg8f.gif

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Clueless said:

I-

WOW at you turning your back on me

I said you were having a bad day not that you are an obese pig with no taste :fish2:

8 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

I said you were having a bad day not that you are an obese pig with no taste :fish2:

***Correction he’s having a bad day AND he is an obese pig with no taste (same goes for you but you’re not just obese, you’re morbidly obese)

33 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

***Correction he’s having a bad day AND he is an obese pig with no taste (same goes for you but you’re not just obese, you’re morbidly obese)

its true but you shouldn't be so direct!!!

waiT clueless stanning my entry :clap3: we have to stan

58 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

stop projecting you sick son of a bitch!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

:celestial2:

hi

Post them on the next page

1IPL3PG.gif

Stream while we wait

Where are FatBox's critiques

1IPL3PG.gif

PDC POST DEM CRITIQUES

PTC (Please Top Catriona)

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA – This was a moment, the shoes are iconic. Idk about the hair and the shape of the skirt, but overall it’s pretty great. I can’t stand it!!!

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – The boots look frumpy, the outfit is… not the tea, the random strings dangling , the cut at her *****… I’m not a fan at all. Her skin looks nice I guess!

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – This is okay, not bad not great, it’s cute. It fits her well, but compare this to your R1 look… I want more!

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – It’s a gold sheet wrapped around her. I like the fabric… but I don’t like that the outfit is literally just the fabric. Not your strongest look! And a headpiece or something would’ve been nice and made the look less… empty

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – Okay I wish we saw the whole outfit instead of stopping at her waist. But the outfit is pretty cool, love the tiny umbrella and the jewelry, werk, I love it

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Didn’t we see these tights before? It didn’t fit then and it doesn’t fit now. I like that you went a different route… I don’t know if it’s because you didn’t have any other looks, but anyway… the shape is interesting, I kinda like it! I love the cute little hat. Overall, this was cute!

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – I hate the tights, but I love how she’s in gold from head to wing to toe. I love the headpiece and I like the wings. I don’t know about the shoulders and the dress could’ve been more interesting. But I like this overall!

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – This is very sleek and sexy! I like it, maybe not the most exciting, but it’s executed right and she looks great.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – Eh… there’s like no shape, it’s like a box. The pattern isn’t really cute either and the black straps shouldn’t be there.

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

hi

How is life in Color Game 8???????

Whos leaving this week? I haven't been keeping up

CuteBox

Coming for Safe

PTR

ellie-goulding-instagram.thumb.jpg.f510b

we only stan clueless

5 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

How is life in Color Game 8???????

Whos leaving this week? I haven't been keeping up

things took a bitter turn today when i found out @Clueless was capable of bad taste, but i've forgiven him now

hopefully @PinkBox leaves tbh

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

things took a bitter turn today when i found out @Clueless was capable of bad taste, but i've forgiven him now

hopefully @PinkBox leaves tbh

Well he will be leaving POSE this round for sure since we need COLOR in the photo shoots and everything Madge has was taken with a pinhole camera

3 minutes ago, EriKills said:

:johnald: made no points!!!  :biblio: 

I gave compliments too :biblio:

17 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Well he will be leaving POSE this round for sure since we need COLOR in the photo shoots and everything Madge has was taken with a pinhole camera

Some points :mandown:

OT: Catriona and Kiko WIN

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.