The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Feeling threatened by my skinniness? Can't relate huh?

By your ABSENCE of skinniest maybe 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop up guess who bitch

STAN!

gpgToc3.gif

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

LOVE this asian feel that's going on. I don't know why I'm having such opposite feelings compared to the other judges this round. :rip: I'm personally responding really well to this look. I do wish we could see the colors a bit clearer, though. But it's a chic and clean look nonetheless.

Cause you have TASTE, you can see the color scheme better here x

3nsPy7x.gif

"compared to the other judges this round" the foreshadowing at sabbath's panned critique though I-

8 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

By your ABSENCE of skinniest maybe 

Ma, are you pertaining to yourself? Because we all know who is the true Fat one here. And granny that's you.

Anyhow, Clueless continue to serve taste. I wish the other FAT judges can keep up.

10 minutes ago, Nurr said:

foreshadowing at sabbath's panned critique though I-

Not you thinking Sabbath already did them alsjsjjskqkajajsjs :bibliahh:

That made my day omg 

Just now, PinkBox said:

That made my day omg 

I-

@Sabbath WYC (write your critiques)

3nsPy7x.gif

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

That made my day omg 

my rankings are literally on the spreadsheet I-

not me hiring not one but TWO visually impaired judges

Just now, Sabbath said:

my rankings are literally on the spreadsheet I-

not me hiring not one but TWO visually impaired judges

@kipperskipper being right ALL ALONG

Time to FIRE these judges

Stream this fantastic debut EP by the exciting new artist Chloe MK while we wait x

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

have fun while i prep the results then x

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  I really like this and think the colors are very pretty, especially in the first photo where the skirt is in movement and it’s kinda see-through. My only complaint would be the top, it looks kinda weird on the first pic, but it looks ok on the second one. 

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – Not the first thing I think about when someone says “Multicolor” but it fits the round. It’s pretty and she looks good but it’s kinda meh for a top 10 entry.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - I’m so glad she doesn’t have that cream tulle under her skirt like the model kii. The pattern is a little too busy but it’s one of my favorites out of the floral entries because of how colorful it is.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – This is definitely interesting. Not your best moment but not the worst.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Adut's looks. The fashion is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the details will go over a typical viewer's head. The experts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these looks, to realise that they're not just outfits- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Adut's outfits truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the fashion in her look having random colors put everywhere, which itself is a cryptic reference to Versace. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Adut walks down that runway on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Adut tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  Sleek and simple in the best way. There’s not much to say about it, but I like it. 

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  Now THAT was a classic. I didn’t remember this look and it’s just so perfect for this round. I loved it from the moment I first saw it. Slay a bit.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  We love submitting REAL outfits :clap3: Like I said to Alena, this is not my first thought for a colorful round but it has 3 colors so I can’t say nothing. I think it’s pretty and feminine but I’m not a fan of this silhouette and probably never will be. 

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  I loooove the colors and the stripes and the pattern and the fact that it is made out of a traditional textile. Queen of Asia. 

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  Is it supposed to be an off the shoulder moment or did one of them just fell off I-, I think it’s the latter ddd so based on the first pic, I really like the silhouette, I love capes. The pattern on it is not doing much for me but I like the colors against the white “background”.

@Noah @Alena @EriKills @Loyalty @kipperskipper @Nurr @Psycho @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz 

4/4 critiques stanning

Heading for another Win

gpgToc3.gif

omg the essay for adut

the navy and pinkbox DRAG :jonny6:

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Adut's looks. The fashion is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the details will go over a typical viewer's head. The experts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these looks, to realise that they're not just outfits- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Adut's outfits truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the fashion in her look having random colors put everywhere, which itself is a cryptic reference to Versace. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Adut walks down that runway on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Adut tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

the @Navyofbadgals DRAG. Whew i always knew Sabbath was an intellect that understood the artistic nuances and esoteric capabilities within fashion. These bitches just know H&M and call it a look:clown:

also @Clueless once again proving why he is BJOTY

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Adut's looks. The fashion is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the details will go over a typical viewer's head. The experts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these looks, to realise that they're not just outfits- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Adut's outfits truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the fashion in her look having random colors put everywhere, which itself is a cryptic reference to Versace. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Adut walks down that runway on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

This PLAGIARISM, i-

The way you COPIED PASTED my message :mazen: I'm calling the police 

Of course the pattern is too busy for that simple minded pea brain, the sabbathage continues I see. 

gpgToc3.gif

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Nfnfkfkfncxnkd drag @PinkBox

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

omg the essay for adut

the navy and pinkbox DRAG :jonny6:

I'm the one who wrote it tho, no pinkbox drag here! 

I will NOT stand for this slander, FATbath dragged NOBODY :isudumblmao:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

I'm the one who wrote it tho, no pinkbox drag here! 

well the good sis dragged your ass with your own damn essay, kinda embarrassing I'd say!

vEwfFWy.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.