The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

i'll hungrily take it

BhkwMHs.gif

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

fsdjklJFKL:JSD

@Navyofbadgals

I didn't send the community service dress because the wig ruined the whole thing for me

Girl we ain't judging hair, you did yourself dirty

I thought this was the round that @Clueless will be the first one to sned ha critiques.  I guess Bagels still is the frontrunner for best judge huh?

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I thought this was the round that @Clueless will be the first one to sned ha critiques.  I guess Bagels still is the frontrunner for best judge huh?

@Sabbath is sabotaging me. I'm always leaving work when he posts the entries

13dG86b.gif

OMG @Sabbath is this true? I never known you could be this... this ruthless.

13dG86b.gif

17 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

exqueeze

13dG86b.gif

14 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

exqueeze

13dG86b.gif

Unless you become the first one to send granma, Fatgals will always be the frontrunner for best judge. Imagine that. IMAGINE. THAT.

13dG86b.gif

4 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Unless you become the first one to send granma, Fatgals will always be the frontrunner for best judge. Imagine that. IMAGINE. THAT.

13dG86b.gif

Quality over quickness :sorry:

40 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Where is the quality

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Where is the quality

In yours? Idk you tell me 

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

I wish we could say your critiques have either.

13dG86b.gif

12 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I wish we could say your critiques have either.

13dG86b.gif

Lemme change my rankings 

Not that I really need to tbh 

13dG86b.gif

thanks fatgals :heart2: but i will not stan the monique heart disrespect (AKA the REAL AS4 winner) in your comment :biblio:

52 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Lemme change my rankings 

Not that I really need to tbh 

13dG86b.gif

Yeah, change your ranking if you don't have Manila as your 1. That's the only way you'll have quality in your judging.

13dG86b.gif

25 minutes ago, thecptz said:

thanks fatgals :heart2: but i will not stan the monique heart disrespect (AKA the REAL AS4 winner) in your comment :biblio:

I-

13dG86b.gif

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA – This is pretty good, not with that hair and makeup though. And the shape along with the feathers does remind me of your pink entrih, oop. And the feathers of the top could’ve been executed better. But I love the volume of it all

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – This is very pretty, your best entry yet imo, very classy and I love the nude underneath that see through silver! I wish we didn’t see the separation between the nude dress and her body at the bottom of it, but it’s still good! I also like the nude shoes, it makes sense with the whole look.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – I wish we got a better look of the bottom of the outfit. The shape of the boobs are very odd and I’m not a fan of all the lines crossing each other, it makes it messy. But I love how it’s stoned from top to bottom

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Image result for that was a classic gif mariah

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – This is cute, similar critiques to Alena except I like how we don’t see the separation of the nude underneath and her body as much. It looks like Nicki’s entry last round but not as good. The back is uglee too.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – I’m not a fan of this shade of grey and the coat looks kinda off, it looks like it’s weighing her down because of the length of it. Not a huge fan this week.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – I see what they were going for with this, but I think it’s too messy and the execution isn’t as on point as her other looks. The odd fabric on her right boob, the way the fabric connects from her neck to the body… I like the idea of the fabric wrapping around her entire body, but it could’ve been done better. It’s still a good look and an interesting one! I don’t like the shoes that much tho kii

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – I always love a hat, though I feel like we’ve seen this one before? I loooooove all the stones and how they cover up every centimetre (sue mi americans) of the outfit. But if you take away the stones, the looks is a bit plain tbh.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – First of all, what the **** are those shoes. Second of all, I’m not fan of the shape of this dress, it’s really weighing her down, I don’t really like the pattern either. And she could’ve had jewelry other than those two tiny rings.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I think this is cute, she definitely looks good, I like that coat a lot. Having that said, it is a bit plain, especially compared to the other entries this week. And that bag belongs in the nearest trash can.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I’m not sure how well the outfit fits her and I don’t really care for the pattern which is the most interesting and grey part of the look. There’s literally nothing in the bottom part of her body, which would be fine if the top part needs to be the focus of the outfit, but in this case, the top part isn’t all that either. This look seems small and simple compared to your usual looks and I’m lowkey disappointed tbh!

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – Out of all the suits, I feel like this one is one of the more interesting ones, though the fit is very odd from the waist down of the jacket. The shoes are not really the tea either. And even if the fit was great, would I look at this and think “gag, THIS is the #1 look this week”? Not really, which is kind of the risk of sending a suit.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Okay I’m kinda gagged, I didn’t know she served something good other than on the show! I like this a lot tbh, I’m not sure how well the makeup and the outfit go together, but it’s a serve

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - I don’t really see the dress well because of the reflection, were there not any other pictures? :skull: Anyway, it’s cute, nothing to gag about, and the small slit in the middle at the bottom is very odd. I don’t really care for it as a whole (from what I can see)

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – It’s cute, love a fringe moment. Not super exciting, loooove the grey hair though

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Love the earpiece. The outfit is lowkey an upgraded and classier version of Plastique’s look, and I love it! The amount of jewels in there bitch… a serve

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – This is beautiful and regal, but I feel like it’s a tiny bit messy with all the different patterns, the belt and necklace, the thing below the belt, etc. Also not a fan of how the front of the bottom of the dress looks.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – Okay werk this is cute! I like this, and I like how the boots go with the outfit. Is it super exciting? Not really, but I think it looks good

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif 

more critiques tomorrow (today), rihsults on sunday 'cause i'll be busy pretty much all day on saturday x

coming for SAFE

You better stan PinkBarb

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

Granny serving TASTEbox

13dG86b.gif

nothing about the fit is wrong it's just her posing wh*res :angry:

Edited by Nurr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.