The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

16 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

?

EVERY look gets confirmation, I don't get why you're getting defensive over it when NO ONE has brought up your look?

I didn’t know that barb but now I know thanks bby 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Riri. said:

I didn;t know that barb either

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I didn;t know that barb either

What I meant was “I didn’t know that, barb.” I don’t have to dissect everything when this is a forum. 

comma's are important clearly: let's eat, grandma AND let's eat grandma. Dissect everything pls!

eUYp74ml.gif

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

let's eat grandma. 

eUYp74ml.gif

I feel very attacked 

10 minutes ago, Riri. said:

5 minutes ago, Riri. said:

What I meant was “I didn’t know that, barb.” I don’t have to dissect everything when this is a forum. 

Drag her barb.

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

I feel very attacked 

Don’t worry, I don’t eat fatty foods like you <3

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Don’t worry, I don’t eat fatty foods like you <3

you would literally only have bones to eat, don't try it lil (or big...) boy

Just now, PinkBox said:

you would literally only have bones to eat, don't try it lil (or big...) boy

You’re not gonna turn into a skeleton that fast grandma, I’m sure that fat is gonna stay for a while, but again, I don’t want it <3

1 hour ago, Overprotected said:

Color is an illusion anyway 

**** color

giphy.gif

stream PIss

1 minute ago, Noah said:

well @Sabbath ptc barb

He don’t know that barb ??

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - I like the sentiment of showing the model sometimes to get a better look at the outfit, but the model wears this one much better than gagz. I am not 100% in love with the shape, but I think the fabric construction on its own is amazing. So you got some great parts here.. and some not-so there's. Better than just basic.. soo

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - stunning and so sexy. I'm so happy you got to show this one and it's your best entry, without a doubt. 

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - you might need to prepare your ''when is s9 posts'' cause.. this is ugly

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - ahhh :jonny4: sue me but best Drag Race look after the Violet Chachki one :jonny5: literal drag excellence, we love the AS4 winner!

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - cute.. but not the back. I like that yall like to show us multiple angles, but sometimes an angle is an ugly and there's nuthing wrong with hiding that :thing: still a cute look tho, although a bit on the boring side

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - the biggest problem with this is that the most interesting part of the outfit is not grey/silver. It's the coat which is full of colors. I like entries the best when the most interesting part is that color, unless it's such a slayage ofc.. which it's not fully. I think the coat is a serve, but I wish it would've been shorter. I guess the color standing out, with grey especially is harder, but I'm still not fully in love. It's a pass, but not a PASS pass

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - love this blue-ish silver color, but the rest? It's a bit all over the place tbh. And some assymetricality could be cute, but this just looks like a lot of unfinished ideas all put together

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - this is nice! Very mugler, but with a nice twist thanks to the beading here. Also love the pairing of fur with this. Nice!

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - this is not cute imo. The straps are ugly, the top part starts too low and then the 'skirt'/bottom part of the dress starts too low too. Also don't really like this color on her. It's too harsh. 

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - two comments: don't like the white undergarment, and don't like the shoes at ALL.. besides that? I love it. Really like this style and it fits Iggy really well. 

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - it's not bad, it doesn't do a lot either for me. I don't like how they cut out the top part, it looks like it was done by just some scissors and an amateur. I see the effect they were going for but it would've worked better if it was more dramatic. Also don't fully love the color of the jacket with this. It fits, but it could've fit better

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - amazing fabric and styling here, but the suit looks.. a bit oddly constructed :huh: like after the cinched waist (which cute btw) it looks really bulky and odd :huh: idk what to think because that part is throwing me off, and with a suit things need to be really amazing to warrant a suit entry, and whilst I like a lot of elements idk because of the construction :huh: 

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - a serve, love this sexy cyborg futuristic whatever approach. One of the few good new Aquaria looks post crowning too btw :mandown: not that she had too many misses but not a lot was interesting, and this is!

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - why did you not send the community service dress :jonny2:This is still nice, though I HATE zippers in the back. She looks pretty though, and this fabric looks great on her skin

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - it's cute! Not much to say about this tbh

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - not 100% in love with the back, but the front :jonny5: a serve! rihminds me of one of Akeria's looks on Drag Race S11. Love this layering effect, great entry

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - I don't like the thing under the belt (it looks like one of those gift wrapping tricks lel), other than that, a damn serve. Stunning fabric/pattern

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - it's okay. Like the top part (and the styling such as the hair and the make-up/accessoires) but the boots are a big no no. It's a pass because I do like it if I ignore the shoes

You better stan barb

BhkwMHs.gif

fsdjklJFKL:JSD

@Navyofbadgals

I didn't send the community service dress because the wig ruined the whole thing for me

You better stan barb [2]

2 hours ago, Overprotected said:

Please unpost them

BhkwMHs.gif

This.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.