The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

is sabbath deleting the black round for something else or what is taking him so long

YomodaK.gif

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

uf4lkCh.png

ROUND 17: SZNs

A fashion icon knows how to deliver on every occasion, anytime of the year.

And this challenge requires you to prove exactly that.

For this round, we will be basing it on the seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter).

You must pick TWO seasons and send an outfit that represents it the best.

You can make any combinations you want (ex. Spring + Summer, Autumn + Spring, Summer + Winter). You can add a short description on why you chose your looks, but it’s not mandatory. Unlike the group challenge, this doesn’t need to have a “design” or formatting, as we are concentrating on the looks, since you pretty much have the theme already. You can, however, conceptualize it however you want if you desire.

Tip: You can take advantage of the setting of the pic to truly sell the fantasy

If you have any questions or something wasn’t clear, you can always ask!

TLDR;

1- Pick 2 seasons

2- Pick a look that represent each one

3- Write a description on why you think the looks fit the seasons (not obligatory but might help)

4- SEND

Example:

Spoiler

Winter + Spring

https://www.instyle.com/look-of-the-day/2019-02-28#3427451 + Amarillo sólo es un reflejo de los que brillan como el sol ❤?

DEADLINE:  TUESDAY 6TH 11:30PM EST

a few more hours than usual, just in case

Scoreboard updated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dL10krSc0dZYFX5psWECLJ9BE3epYvlb2ITVZSFNcKQ/edit?ts=5d0c11e0#gid=0

1. kipperskipper - Adut Akech (+1)
2. Yvess - Catriona Gray (=)
2. Psycho - Aquaria (=)
4. Nurr - Kiko Mizuhara (+1)
5. Loyalty - Gigi Hadid (+1)
6. thecptz - Urassaya Sperbund (+1)

Our reigning queen @Noah has been eliminated, which means that @kipperskipper is our 3rd #1 of the season!

Catriona and Aquaria are only 1 point away from the #1 spot, and are also the only ones to have never bottomed!

Urassaya has been in the bottom 5 times, matching Iggy's record!

Adut leads the number of wins with 9 and has passed Aquaria for the number of #1s with 4!

Catriona has been high or has won for the past 7 rounds, just like Gigi did from R1 to R7!

@Loyalty @kipperskipper @Nurr @Psycho @Yvess @thecptz 

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

is sabbath deleting the black round for something else or what is taking him so long

YomodaK.gif

black round is still coming

YomodaK.gif

just had to throw a little curveball before it cause there are no more colors kii

YomodaK.gif

3 minutes ago, Nurr said:

YomodaK.gif

MAGA

YomodaK.gif

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

The exclamation point :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Catriona and Aquaria are only 1 point away from the #1 spot, and are also the only ones to have never bottomed!

the perks of being the early senders of the round :clap3: 

fffff 

Catriona has been high or has won for the past 7 rounds, just like Gigi did from R1 to R7!

did u just curse Catriona

Just now, talent said:

when is the worst round

it's been happening for a few rounds tbqfh

Szns huh

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

and I oop

YomodaK.gif

Just now, Sabbath said:

:siptea:  inch resting.

I hope this means pose will have a worst round thith @talent :celestial5:

CRITIQUES

Spoiler

20 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  This is definitely not jamesfog’s entry from last szn but it’s still ok. This shade looks really good on her. Overall, I like the concept but wish the belt and the cutouts in the skirt weren’t there. 

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID –  It is very pretty but also kinda safe? But I think the prettiness saves it. We are almost at the end pls bring it.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Really strong entry. I kinda wish the top was just over the shoulders instead of the asymmetry, but it’s just a preference and not something that ruins the look for me. I like the shape a lot and the construction of the skirt as well as the “fluff” on it.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  I was expecting way worse with all your comments kiiii. The top looks nice, at least the red part. The white thing (is that some sort of big belt? corset? what is IT) is so ugly tho. Not the most exciting look you’ve ever submitted.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  I love for a good campy moment. The top is really nice and I like it a lot but the red skirt is a MESS, it looks like she just wrapped a random fabric around her and called it a day. Wish that was executed better cause it looks sloppy AF.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  Out of all the “pageant” dresses you’ve sent (hope that’s the correct term kiiiii) this is your most beautiful and memorable one. I love that it’s called “Lava dress” and that it actually looks like it, the way they used the colors was so beautifully done whew. I love the slit and the cutout in the top.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  This is too basic for top 7 AND red, baby z :(

20 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

Note : this was red, the easiest color along with white and y’all decide to serve basic/ugly looks, I’m officially declaring this a WINNERLESS season! Thanks for playing girls, hope you had fun, but it’s over!

NOAH | LADY GAGA – This is… cute I guess? There’s a lot that isn’t too : the fake straps on the boobs, the belt, the vagina part with the odd placement of the cutouts, the hair… and I usually love it when they attach the end of a gown to the finger, but it does not work with this one. I would expect much better from Lady Gaga in a red round!

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID –  This definitely isn’t BAD, it’s pretty. But like your entries the past few rounds, it’s just okay, there’s nothing really exciting about it. What happened ma, you were SLAYING from round ONE!!! We want that Gigi back! I also wish that she wore a pump instead of those strappy shoes.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – This is… kinda fierce! There I said it! Werk mama, I love how over the top it is and it’s what I expect from a red round. The HQ pic definitely did you favours here, it’s much better.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – First of all, you expect me to TURN MY HEAD to see the look? NO MA’AM, automatic last place!!! The top is kinda cute if you ignore the homemade paper corset? The skirt looks like an actual wrapping paper or construction paper but the long version, it’s 2$ instead of 1$! And the lack of shoes (I don’t know the context of the picture, but fashion wise, you don’t have any shoes which should be part of a look unless there’s a concept that doesn’t require them, a concept that she doesn’t have here). Now that I dragged you, I will say that I like the shape and overall feel of the look... I guess you should be grateful that this was a weak round!

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – I hate the hair. Having that said, it’s fun and campy. It’s okay, the transition from the red part to the pink is a bit odd. The red part could’ve been executed much better. But I’m nitpicking, you did well, especially compared to the other entries. Also very glad that you didn’t send that horrendous entrance look.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – The fabric, the colour, the perfect nude illusion, it’s all gorgeous and well executed. The stoning and all, werk! But it is the third gown in a row, I want more, don’t serve a Plastique! But this one is my favorite of the three and my favorite gown of this round, I actually love this, but the impact is less there because of your previous entrihs

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – Red is supposed to be one of the easiest colours and this is the top 7. Sorry bbz, this just isn’t enough for me :’(

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

Noah | Lady Gaga - Noah..... girl.... you telling me this is the best red look Gaga had? I-. Not to be harsh, but this is one of the worst entries of the season for me. :jonny6: The criss-cross section, the awkward belt, the cutouts, the piece that's connected to her hand in the last pic. I was sad to see this.

Loyalty | Gigi Hadid - Yeah this isn't that exciting, but it's very well put together and it's sexy. The shoe must be burned tho.

kipperskipper | Adut Akech - YomodaK.gif

Nurr | Kiko Mizuhara - LOVE this. And the photoshoot itself is so cool. Kinda wish she was wearing shoes to really complete the look doe.

Psycho | Aquaria - I kinda liked this when she first wore it? I don't really love the red part on the bottom half, it looks cheap. 

Yvess | Catriona Gray - Cute.

thecptz | Urassaya Sperbund - Baby's first red carpet ?

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Congrats on your future win :clap3:

RESULTS

Spoiler

ikXhHQN1YPFqYVOKU3qGuyjf54oVkwsb7j5aRFwbFsT-PZys8jhFanGywzWJF705IAoPhF00sSjS3GGHxcaepiOtpcsEubBQ5fa1YKYAMkgW_OgtvxoQu9CXmA1ijUHhr4yO7MA8

Reveal hidden contents

1st

VGoBq2lFFmY8ltiXALvhiCbwTTANWPm-cy0oYumS3Agpei7mMm27GEmQKynHhYoho3V8J9Ti5jRTdeVx_dw-G-Ji621XLmUQ-PjnHPuDBWVMR3ioMtZzqbsm3zzctSqwkUncJuHP

@kipperskipper

Clueless:1 / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1

Congrats kipper! Your prophecy of 3 wins is almost completed whew.

Stay tuned for The Chopping™

votMRTmxoDXcX_8sVAE8aanRiIPzx-qatUne7GMu4S7rExNqyO8PrpM1NYlhEuw73CWzZFicSzKi9dOXp0C6NFt2Mih1Qvl1GYDjriYYa916_y1qFsPkpP7jGvCJEkmhHS1Fc4dv

Reveal hidden contents

2nd

lJE9KdxSyVp5hYjFaWyawJYpVBJXqydLi7d1GKnbZZQ9n3wyVYk3Mo61lbck5I_tx-buAyxfb8nyiED35IkN6XUyuAHi_3x7ruWijWiWles9uy9bAFtBzEN_HyB6BdRlJ0zQxIyU

@Psycho

Clueless: 3/ Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 3  / Sabbath: 5

Average: 3.25

AfWU35dy4mWiAP4Hp3mz3j8ehoiKioYkNIf9vK8IaPt5_H_LbtQC_tflqzAqBfydyXGjV-RCh8PBemxV1gLI8VNstg6uYu_qkzeDpxFMhftzZc_Rr2a95BHDy_WuvSWTx_kZFFYl

@Yvess

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 4  / Pinkbox: 2 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 3.25

it's a tie!

rVFm1AGDPzmyAncS-kJ29iATi5pVB6tE9qWw0kNdAo3K-wmhQzNtcjNZZKNv0Du2VRJm5KUoCOgeAzm9nk1kV4hzFs4qMFYYvxmQIHBGfXskR3WpJhitUcM5Q3s-dBRNCIdP1_Ql

Reveal hidden contents

4th

1AENcPodbYvYmg6CucWL8A4KvInwrfP_wfTkqViExHNTXAGCrHVDX8rNWhhIbY8bT0MVd9cVsakxuusoTjcqI4TKCWi-E5UXSc30eVEnUasDWZd35uUnz6afk45bB_HKdE0F_C-C

@Loyalty

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 5  / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 4

FC0pbb58nsDglQ1uzWaUnKw4sgAuA_VC7ShqR7KwLXlV03kUCxQZJDPm87vgN9GeqMsJLU6SUTmX7UsV2ovwnDy8y0_cN14wH8ZuGfAf7vYfBT90U4eYLue5a7Wh_OBvMxXj0Z02

Reveal hidden contents

5th

qCf7KXRh62lqHJcoqQvqygIQ7gVDxJW-uK12-fVri1nCjyvbnCisBf4ImrocF3sM5YkuDfKDKmx1Oaz1vhu6Ze5v6lCUj28eS2zVhQoWcJTWRWLROelSqQRn8KVqRRN0jC34JJ7s

@Nurr

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 6 / Sabbath: 6

Average: 4.25

kYev5cSWUFbHfXvnTf3vonIESO-xUK2u5HwCheN9y7IhxEAorqnJWGfPNxJhIkKRugnO9e0mPnl6AX3uIyvIi5uXZSLtrl6pfypyK1TkIwmq6eIwenl5tB4Z4mfxzdJZ_jJ6GLXs

which means we have the following contestants up for elimination.

@kipperskipper you know how it works, PM ME your decision on who you choose to give the CHOP

Reveal hidden contents

fBL0jGiszwoQ09NBl7CYMsb9fuLxCQvLQ5gNZeTx_mXjFUWdEs-8wMCGciZ-d5NB-Rca19J6R2mqNt-A1GiI8c6NOzToGOvHiwBj4AqGpipmI9f_Nq-FaggCXDgjOiStTm3phOCt  9FC3QIfVBvFQB8N-rSnHD-sXFJBiZO7JFg7QYvsFYEkgRPUm_wTmnm2mRxAP5pZ_3bj2EaL4F1B9PVikYU0-mqkr38iqyWJt-Ot7dCbWdiLjMrPfD51izCVPP2daWNuj_vZUHgbp

@Noah  @thecptz

kYev5cSWUFbHfXvnTf3vonIESO-xUK2u5HwCheN9y7IhxEAorqnJWGfPNxJhIkKRugnO9e0mPnl6AX3uIyvIi5uXZSLtrl6pfypyK1TkIwmq6eIwenl5tB4Z4mfxzdJZ_jJ6GLXs

Reveal hidden contents

6th

fBL0jGiszwoQ09NBl7CYMsb9fuLxCQvLQ5gNZeTx_mXjFUWdEs-8wMCGciZ-d5NB-Rca19J6R2mqNt-A1GiI8c6NOzToGOvHiwBj4AqGpipmI9f_Nq-FaggCXDgjOiStTm3phOCt

@Noah

Clueless: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 6  / Pinkbox: 5 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 5.5

7th

9FC3QIfVBvFQB8N-rSnHD-sXFJBiZO7JFg7QYvsFYEkgRPUm_wTmnm2mRxAP5pZ_3bj2EaL4F1B9PVikYU0-mqkr38iqyWJt-Ot7dCbWdiLjMrPfD51izCVPP2daWNuj_vZUHgbp

@thecptz

Clueless: 6 / Navyofbadgals: 7 / Pinkbox: 7 / Sabbath: 7

Average: 6.75

-qWCDyg0dpoNYVpxbhHNQhqVTzTTKMf1CuTtBPZWCYWLt7nTKwJ96nDXxzHljP2lnGvIAPzQSD-HWoNBeCx1QK1t2-CKpx9ulzCgMY9gkAzBVl1FqnGEw1qZYvmR0dbwxXsaQ7QP

kipper has chosen to eliminate

Reveal hidden contents

SyaTaZj.jpg

@Noah

YomodaK.gif

10 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

i hope it doesn't, some of us aren't playing with amateurs @talent

18 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

you know, its just clear to me some of the girls dont know how to have fun... im not sure i can stomach it

1 minute ago, talent said:

@Invisibility @Sabbath maybe ill do it as a colour game esque mini round for bonus points. my heart couldn't take it otherwise

makes more sense tbh

if if got eliminated for not having a bad enough photo on a game that looks to crown the person with the best shots I'd burn the thread to the ground

pm8jx5D.gif

49 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

the perks of being the early senders of the round :clap3: 

fffff 

did u just curse Catriona

Dddddd Pinkbox is truly the old lady witch from Drag Me To Hell! :angry:

53 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

2. Yvess - Catriona Gray (=)

Still the queen of asia

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

The girls in the TABS game WISH they had this much nerve

YomodaK.gif

Well well just weight and sea :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.