'Cash Me Outside' girl gets Reality TV Show

Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner

"Cash Me Outside" girl Danielle Bregoli has officially gone Hollywood -- we've learned she just signed a deal with a major TV production company.

We're told Danielle scribbled her John Hancock Friday for a reality show that will be loosely formatted, starring, of course, Danielle. 

Nothing's been shot, but we're told producers are so confident they're going to shop the concept and believe they can sell a series in the room.

We broke the story ... Danielle's managers said they had been contacted by 7 production companies and 4 of them showed interest in doing a reality show with Danielle and her mom.

The 14-year-old's already given fans PLENTY of material ... first on "Dr. Phil" with her inadvertent breakout role that launched her into stardom ... followed by a slew of physical throwdowns that also included a brawl with her mom.

Material won't be lacking.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cloudinthesky

• Grown K

• Bey_Rihstan

• BZZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Bey_Rihstan
21 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

it's overplayed now and she doesn't seem authentic anymore.. just cashing in

She never seemed authentic. An iggy azalea ass mess

1 minute ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

She never seemed authentic. An iggy azalea ass mess

"cash me outside" wouldn't have gotten big if she was fake and seemed like she never used such terminology on an occasional basis. she didn't stutter.

St. Francis

They're exploiting her so hard. She's only 14 and whoever this production company is only cares about the money she would bring in from brainless, social media millenials.

Archived