Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

James Charles exposes Tati, Jeffree, Zara in new video

1,028 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

on his channel

I will be posting a TL;DR soon.

TL;DR:

- he told Tati beforehand about the SugarBear sponsored ad (she said he did not)

- he texted her and her husband several times after she posted Instagram story videos of her crying (she said he didn't)

- he claps back at her saying he backstabbed her about never promoting Halo Beauty and he shows several receipts that he did

- he says he's a virgin and has never and will never manipulate straight boys into doing things and the fact Tati brought this up blows his mind
- he says he never said disgusting things during Tati's bday dinner on what he would do to the waiter and that he can because he's a "celebrity" - says this is a joke phrase he and many of his friends use (he posted screenshots of him using it to over 20 people, including Kylie Jenner and Tati herself)
- he posted screenshots of his convo with the waiter and the waiter states he's bi, not straight as Tati stated in her video, also posts proof that everything done with the waiter was 100% consensual
- says the waiter purposely set him up to illegally videotape him facetiming James to put into his own video that he created about the situation
- calls Tati a hypocrite - says her and her husband sat him down before and talked about him going for straight guys, says it was a wake up call for him but then Tati exposed him with little facts/fake facts like the people she warned him about

- says he barely has any experience with dating growing up, which is why he is seems more immature when it comes down to it - explains its hard experiencing all of it under the world's eyes
- says he takes full responsibility for sliding into guys' dms, says he will no longer do it, says he personally apologized to all the boys who said he made them feel uncomfortable 
- drags Zara Larsson, saying he never knew she was dating that man and otherwise would have never slid in the dms. also calls her a hypocrite saying she found her man by posting how hot he is on Twitter

- story about him feeling up a boy in school urinal - person who started it ended up admitting it was fake and was a "social experiment" and that it blew up beyond their expectations

- discusses Jeffree's tweet from May 6 saying he keeps draft tweets wanting to expose someone really badly - James texts him about it and Jeffree says it's not about him but rather about a brand stealing his ideas
- Jeffree texts him later saying Tati and Shane have said that James has been talking sh*t about Jeffree for months and they need to talk ASAP. Jeffree never ends up talking to James about it

- as James was uploading his reaction video to Tati, he shows a text of Jeffree dragging him accusing him of trying to seduce Nathan's little brother (Zack) into liking him or sending him stuff on Snapchat - also shows Jeffree dragging James and saying he's predatory for trying to keep the waiter in his hotel (proven now to be a lie)
- admits he snapchatted Zack for about 10 Snapchat selfies and was clear to him Zack was not interested, states conversation stopped before anything even started being "flirty"

- James' little brother (Ian) called him midnight about his tweet about "why everyone acts so tough online" regarding someone in his hometown bullying him, though Jeffree Star ended up dragging him and James in a response tweet. James says reason his little brother moved back is because he had to get his wisdom teeth pulled and was working on new modelling opportunities, also had problems in LA with depression 
- James posts screenshot of Jeffree text, with Jeffree saying Grayson Dolan will soon expose James on how he tried molesting him and touching him in his sleep. Also that Zack will make a video exposing James of trying to make James like him. Finally, text shows Jeffree stating that Sam (the waiter) and another person will join Jeffree in shooting a video about how James tried to trap him in the hotel room. Jeffree says James deserves to be in prison for a very long time.

- states that Dolan twins were one of first people to call him and make sure he was okay and that nothing ever happened between him and them sexually

- calls Jeffree a hypocrite regarding him not talking to James for months and him being banned from their home, considering he tweeted him several times after Tati's bday saying he misses James.
- exposes Jeffree for texting James' best friend, Drew, saying "how does he sleep being friends with a predator", etc.

- says since everything, Jeffree, Tati, and waiter all individually tried to set up meetings to resolve everything but James declined as he wanted to clear everything up on his own first.
- says he stopped selling his merch because he cannot do business with a person like Jeffree Star but will be returning soon

41 minutes... he thinks people will sit through all of it without leaving a dislike, an unfollow and leave?

Is everyone just competing for how many FOURTY MINUTE LONG VIDEOS they can smack at the wall in the shortest period of time?

Can someone watch this and sum up the tea I'd rather die than watch him talk for 41 minutes

yeah i’m not watching 41 minutes of him try to weasel his way out of this.

I mean at the end of the day James, Tati & Jeffree are all problematic/fame-hungry people who look like booboo the fool, imo. This situation is truly embarrassing for the YouTube/beauty community. I would be lying if I said it wasn't entertaining af for its absurdity, though.

4AcT.gif

Then shut up 

I'm not watching he talking for over 40 minutes.

1 minute ago, CandleGuy said:

Can someone watch this and sum up the tea I'd rather die than watch him talk for 41 minutes

I will take the bullet and with 1,5 speed make the notes!

Someone post a TL;DR

Exactly copying Tati's thumbnail is already sending me.

Wait I fast-forwarded and seems like he exposes Jeffree :deadbanana4:

Not 350k views in ten minutes 

1 minute ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Thank you sister!

alert me when someone has posted "i watched james charles 41 min no more lies video so you dont have to" 

Posted (edited)

Now lemme sum up his blabbing as short as possible

1 He stands for ''everything'' he says in ''Tati video'' as being the truth

2 As for Tati video- he is judging her for ''exposing her private problems for millions of people to watch''

3 This video will have ''all the receipts''

4 His thoughts got to a dark, emotional place after Tati's 1st vid

5 Coachella; He and his friends went to Coachella first week with artistic pass- it gives u more privacy, safer. They loved it so much, he decided they should come for a second week too but he only got VIP pass which has less privacy and more exposure. He got ''mobbed'' by the fans and felt ''unsafe'' and contacted a sugarbear partner to get him artist pass and he got the pass - he got secured --> it wasnt ''orchestrated, no money was involved'' as Tati claims in her video.

6 Claims HE DIDNT KNOW sugarbear was Tatis competitor so he didnt call her. Also, he says he had no time to negotiate and think so he signed the sugarbear contract. A day after the signed contract, he posts an ad.

7  He said he texted Tati about the contract (which few mins before he said he didnt :huh: (see point 6.) Then went to the airport. Tati exposed him, bashings started. He couldnt reach to her so he apologized by the media. He couldnt reach her husband nor her the whole week- ''he was trying with various phone numbers''

8 He never does ''dedicate products'' on his yt but on others and via snapchat - then shows some Halo **** promo with Tati & Jefree and him and him shaking the Halo bottle on snapchat - as proofs)

9 His mom is a Cancer survivor, has helped him alot and she has never publicly humiliated him like Tati did and he's proud of her.

10 HE SAYS HE'S 19 YR OLD VIRGIN but doesnt get alot of action (he literally said it like that). He has never used his money nor fame for sexual actions.

11 On B day Tati mentions, that boy, Sam, the waiter- James was interested in him and started making eye contact but it never got ''inappropriate'' (remember this part for further reading, ok??) As Sam came out as bi- he says Sam actually felt ''fine and flattered''

12 ''I'm a celebrity'' thing is an inside joke that Tati's also in and knows about and they use it.

13 Next day, Sam says he was flattered, he gets asked about his sexuality (again lmao)- he says he's bi. And James asked him to come over for a movie. Sam showed up, they cuddled and kissed for more than an hour. James wanted him to stay but Sam felt ''inappropriate and confused'' and left (check No 11 now) They texted few more weeks. Sam admitted he's fully gay by calling James via his friends number but then he said he wasnt which James felt like it was a trap so he hang up the phone.

Sam was confused about his sexuality so Jeffree, Tati and his friends saw those texts and Tati DID say James will get hurt - which James says was a warning that she will expose him (now when he looks at the situation)

14 James came out as gay at age 12, never got to experience stuff as teen due to fame, media... Claims HE DOESNT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE but he's flirty but he's learning more. It's his own fault when it becomes public.

He mentions how Jefree's also into straight men too and had similar problems in the past cause of it which straight people cant relate to - James posts a clip of Jefree talking how he's always been into straight men (a yt vid)

15 He admits he texted cute guys in the past but always apologized if they felt ''uncomfortable'' ( But he claims he doesnt have much experience (point 14) :huh:

16 Zara Larsson drama- he would never texted him if he knew this would happen. He posts how she commented her hb pic in the past how hot he is - and twists the thing- why a straight woman can post something like that and a gay guy cant??? <- his words

17 On may 6th, Jefree posted bunch of tweets about brands stealing ideas and James thought it was about him. Texted Jeff, Jeff said its not about him. James texted again but it was 3 days no response.

18 On may 10th - bye sister vid came out. He apologized in a few hours. Jefree's mention about the ban. James didnt reply immediately but his brother started to get bullied cuz James was accused of being a predator. Jefree said how Zach will make a cameo how James tried to touch him inappropriately in his sleep, get intimate, got trapped by him etc. James says nothing ever happened with Zach and him.

19 Sam called him 9 times so far, Tati and Jeffree want a meeting but not private. Mutual friends have to be there too. He says he still loves both of them blah blah blah....

20 33 mins onwards he just bullsh!it how he's mentally got in a ''dark place ''' and then he makes a surprice face how he said it publically- like its some kind of accomplishment?? He's humiliated rn.....useless **** tbh

21 He says his B day is next week and he's turning ''20, ewww gross'' - like wtf James

22 Tour BS- its sold out ww ...

23 Greateful for his fans BS talk

24 appreciates his fans, he will take some time off yt. says thanks to his fans

*basically from 33:00 until the rest of the vid its useless *****

@PFRR u can update the op if u wanna with this

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

Thank you sister!

1 minute ago, palechibi said:

alert me when someone has posted "i watched james charles 41 min no more lies video so you dont have to" 

i am on it rn

u're welcome bitches! xooxox

7 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

41 minutes... he thinks people will sit through all of it without leaving a dislike, an unfollow and leave?

A lot of people will. His ATRL thread has like 100 pages. 

The way he clocked the waiter tho :skull: 

It was a lil shady adding that Jeffree clip :skull: 

I'll wait for the richlux video

okay, perched for the mess. 

I'm waiting for the summary, he would need to talk slower and be much more handsome for me to sit through 40 min vid with him.

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

thank you sis, not all heroes wear capes

Perched for the TL;DR

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

I AM TAKING THE BULLET.... 

Haha thank you 😘