RUMOR: Britney recently filmed tell-all interview

102 posts in this topic

I don't know how true this is but this alleged tea is coming from Lipstick Alley.

This is a new thread that was just posted

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-recently-filmed-secret-tell-all-interview-with-gayle-king.2396168/

I have to post this incog because it's not news yet and to protect some involved parties, but Britney Spears recently filmed a sit-down tell-all interview with Gayle King and it is going to be SHOCKING when it finally does air, which may take some time because Britney's handlers (including Larry Rudolph) are doing everything they can to try and stop it, but CBS is defying their orders like no other. It's pretty incredible what they're doing. They feel like Britney needs to be heard, and she finally feels like she was truly able to get her story out there. Lynne and Sam Asghari were also both with her during the filming of the interview. I'm told that when it does finally air, there won't be a single dry eye in households after. Someone who was involved in the filming told me to think of it as "'For the Record' amplified" and said "forget the Britney we thought we know, this is who Britney is." She opens up like she never has before, speaks out about her breakdown, her diagnosis, and speaks very highly of Kevin and his abilities as a father. That's all I can really say without getting sued!

perched af

Posted (edited)

:biblio:

i-

Ready for the mess :foxaylove3:

omg please be true

this actually sounds believable 

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

i-

:biblio:,Sam? They just got a restraining order against him. Like? :biblio:

Her boyfriend Sam. Not Lutfi.

Does sound believable tbh, and I'm perched

IF it is true then wow.

I won't get my hopes up!

I feel like her team is going to destroy this before it comes out. They are THAT powerful. Watch it never see the light of day and maybe one day leak many years later

OH wow, pop culture will be shook 

I WISH :jonny5: 

Wow once the whole world watched it there's really no escape from jail time for Jamie, Lou, Larry and all her handlers, i hope K-fat got caught in it too somehow for spreading lies about her unstable mental health. All eyes will be on Britney once again, but this time there'll be more people supporting her instead of destroying her :siptea:

in a way, I trust in Britney and her capacity. If she really went out of her way to film it, woman DAMN SURE saw to it getting out there.

3 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Her boyfriend Sam. Not Lutfi.

Mess lol I know, I edited, I was too ready to discredit this :mazen:

Not getting my hopes up, but I just hope she gets her justice...

a reverse Original Doll / 2007 experience :jonny5:

COME THRU BRITNEY!

Ill believe it when I see it.

2 minutes ago, Aqua said:

This is all I want.

Same

i literally got chills

:weeps: please be true

I highly doubt this. But it would be a good idea, not sure it would help her in the court hearings though. But I love the idea of her writing a tell all book, then doing book tours and speaking, and an icon 2 hour long interview with Diane Sawyer or something. :weeps: #FreeBritney

Omg :weeps: