Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Selena Comes For Social Media

61 posts in this topic

Woke queen :clap3:

Delete your instagram then. Make a statement, Queen! 

Meep queen spilled

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

Delete your instagram then. Make a statement, Queen! 

Whoops! :party:

OT: Interesting :fan:

I agree with her but she bashes social media every couple months. I swear it's a never ending cycle.

I agree with her but she shouldn’t bite the arm that fed her career Revival till now

Yes! IT IS! TERRIBLE! Stop posting your ads that pay you 1 million dollars (PER POST) then queen!

Posted (edited)

She's so annoying when she does this kind of stuff. Reminds me why I can't stand her sometimes Remember when she was AT THE MET saying how she hates being a celebrity? Then go home to Texas and go back to college and get a job at Whataburger baby. Delete your Instagram sis.

Or when she said "show me your heart, not your body!" then was in her bra on the gram a few weeks later. So corny and hypocritical. 

I guess there’s nothing to celebrate now for her fans :priceless:

Sometimes I think she's too dramatic about that, but then things like this happens: 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/15/teenage-girl-kills-herself-after-instagram-poll-in-malaysia

Social media is everything for some of this generation!

She still needs broaden her horizons and go deeper into her speech and learn about eloquence/rhetoric because that's not easy to understand what she means most of the time and her responses do not match some questions which she's asked:smiley: 

It’s your only source of income these days :deadbanana4:

Hypocrisy 

So no one is going to talk about her stiff ass face?...

she is barely moving her mouth when she talks. What kind of surgery is this? Or is she high again?

Why are y'all mad tho?:huh: She's not asking everyone to delete it, she thinks "taking breaks" is enough.

I have a very healthy relationship with social media until now but I won't negate that it can be very dangerous to some people, some people are actually creating alternative realities and believing that is their lives, kids are being bullied and a lot more. Everyone needs to be aware

She’s right and fetish made some points 

I love that she wants to be intentional with posting to social media. She said she doesn’t post pointless photos but she has 1,432 Instagram posts and A LOT of the photos are pointless.

Anyone clapping for this is dumb. Social media is the current modern way of everything almost now. You have to be social to be famous now. Even Beyonce is on social media... Selena... you are cancelled my dear. 

16 minutes ago, Javan said:

So no one is going to talk about her stiff ass face?...

she is barely moving her mouth when she talks. What kind of surgery is this? Or is she high again?

It's her lupus med...

Posted (edited)

Just because is terrible does not men she does not have to use it, I use it on daily basis and sometimes I feel like deleting it. Social networks is great because you can communicate with people and your family but at the same time it brings the worst of society as well, I mean everytime she posts a picture she hates a lot of hate comments and with her mental health right now it really affects her but at the same time she knows is the only way she can interact with us, so why would she delete it? She takes a lot of breaks on Instagram and social networks, that's the way she deals with it.

It is not like she is 24/7 and that comment would be dumb, we all (selenators) know how much she hates social networks. Plus she is not taking about deleting it.. just how dangerous it can be.

Anyone against Selena will rot and I will be laughing

53 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

She's so annoying when she does this kind of stuff. Reminds me why I can't stand her sometimes Remember when she was AT THE MET saying how she hates being a celebrity? Then go home to Texas and go back to college and get a job at Whataburger baby. Delete your Instagram sis.

I would understand this if it wasn't for the person you have on your AVI :priceless: it is not like she tries hard to be one, bitch is not giving two ****s lately, disappears and comes back in months, does not promote her music etc, she goes back to Texas from time to time as stays there and you'll damn know what she meant with "I don't wanna see your bodies on Instagram", it wasn't exactly that.

Well shut it down and not participate on it, that's what any normal person (including myself) would do.