Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FX:No plans for another Feud, 4 more American Crime Stories!

26 posts in this topic

There are no plans to debut another Feud limited series but FX has at least four projects in the works for the American Crime Story franchise, FX Networks Chairman John Landraf said Tuesday.

what was the point of starting Feud if he had no plans for follow-up seasons :skull: should've just been titled specifically for Bette & Joan

Feud was incredible, but I'm glad they're not pushing Season 2 if they can't find the right topic. Let it be a one-off thing and maybe do Season 2 ten or twenty years down the road.

They only back out of Feud because Olivia de Havilland was being a pain in the ass.:rip:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

what was the point of starting Feud if he had no plans for follow-up seasons :skull: should've just been titled specifically for Bette & Joan

The second season was supposed to be about Prince Charles & Princess Diana but I guess Ryan (smartly) cancelled that idea after the success of "The Crown" since the upcoming season will introduce Diana. 

I'm glad they're not forcing a 2nd season of Feud.

Bette & Joan was great, they should only return to the show if they can find another good subject.

Feud: James & Tati coming in 20 years.

13 minutes ago, Jeff Koons said:

Feud was incredible, but I'm glad they're not pushing Season 2 if they can't find the right topic. Let it be a one-off thing and maybe do Season 2 ten or twenty years down the road.

This.

No one wants more American Crime Story, the second season was tripe 

The first season of Fued was amazing, but it’s smart of him to not continue rather than making a ****ty Season 2 (cough cough Scream Queens)

ughhh feud is *criminally* underrated, i was hoping a hit s2 would bring awareness to the first :'( 

but yay for more acs i guess, i hope the quality stays up

NOOOOO I loved Feud  :!ohno:

I blame Olivia De Havilland for this

1 hour ago, P!nk Forever said:

They only back out of Feud because Olivia de Havilland was being a pain in the ass.:rip:

True.

Feud: Joan Fontaine Vs. Olivia de Havilland would have been epic

FX not backing Feud doesn’t rule it out, since I’m sure it’s something Ryan can push into his Netflix deal.

Feud was a mess and complete fiction. 

it's bll's fault for beating feud for every single award

Feud was incredible. Some shows don't need a second season. especially if there's no subject. 

2 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I'm glad they're not forcing a 2nd season of Feud.

Bette & Joan was great, they should only return to the show if they can find another good subject.

Feud: James & Tati coming in 20 years.

Sarah Paulson as James Charles 

Jessica Lange as Tati

:jonny5:

so im guessing AHS will end with either this season or season 10 and ACS will take over. :skull: 

#Justice4Feud

AHS next please should of ended after season 4 

I LOVE ‘Bette and Joan’ but it’s not like future ‘Feud’ seasons were going to be like this, the ‘Charles vs Diana’ one sounded horrific and Ryan’s new Netflix show ‘Hollywood’ sound basically like it’s going to be the unofficial follow up to ‘Bette and Joan’.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuMRUe5BllB/

I liked Feud :weeps: 

Fued was Amazing and a hit for FX!

There was always y’all of a second season as long as the correct Fued was found. If the story isn’t right I’m glad it’s not coming back. Come back whenever the story is correct!

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2019 at 9:49 AM, Jack! said:

FX not backing Feud doesn’t rule it out, since I’m sure it’s something Ryan can push into his Netflix deal.

im sure the title is not ryan's to push.

FX owns the rights to Feud, and i doubt theyre gonna sell it off to a competitor, specifically because Disney owns FX now and Netflix is who theyre trying to take down with Disney+ and the acquisition of hulu. 

i think i read in a hollywood reporter interview that ryan's properties at FX remain at FX through their run. AHS isn't moving either. it will either end or theyll keep it going without him.

Poor Feud. It would've been a great anthology.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0