Brit confirms #FreeBritney story, asked judge to end C-ship

212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Britney Spears has joined the social media movement to free her from her conservatorship, and she told the judge as much Friday when she was in court.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney has done an about-face, now telling the judge her father, Jamie Spears, committed her to a mental health facility a month ago against her will and also forced her to take drugs. We're also told Lynne Spears' lawyer echoed the allegation.  

Britney wants more freedom and asked the judge for certain adjustments ... but didn't get them. Sources tell us Britney would like to end the conservatorship, which has been operating for 11-plus years. x

the rest of the article is lies/pro-jamie/anti-britney spin but there's little reason to doubt the basis quoted above.

:lakitu: 

Her dad should be stoned in the streets for all to see including the members of her team. 

This is borderline slavery. My heart goes out to this woman.

My poor baby. I want to help her so bad 

Oh suddenly TMZ siding with Britney? Seems shady, still won't give them a click :siptea:

Drugs? As in medication that is for someone who has some mental health struggles? Am I missing something...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

Drugs? As in medication that is for someone who has some mental health struggles? Am I missing something...

she stopped taking the drugs that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

^

I hope justice will be served and she can finally live the life she wants. She seems like such a sweet woman, it's unfair she had to go through hell a countless times now. :'( Her team can rot tbh

she stopped taking the drugs that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

This is probably false. They are probably meant to keep her docile and under Jamie's control. 

Just now, Swag said:

This is probably false. They are probably meant to keep her docile and under Jamie's control. 

ya that's why i left it out of the op initially, removing it again

But yall said TMZ was on her dad's payroll? :huh:

2 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

But yall said TMZ was on her dad's payroll? :huh:

They are, they are mixing truth with lies to benefit her dad. They are saying what Britney requested cus they have to report it since it will be known anyway but they are twisting it to make it looke like her dad is doing it for her own benefit.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-items-revealed-4_10.html

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-5_11.html

TMZ broke the story, Britney spent 30 days at an L.A. mental health facility after she began rapidly going downhill ... she stopped taking the drugs that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

Is now the right time to ask for more freedom :dancehall: 

1 minute ago, Icarus said:

Is now the right time to ask for more freedom :dancehall: 

Those are lies. Its TMZ. 

didn't she put her Vegas show on hold cause of his health?

TMZ again... I don’t know what to believe, this is just so heartbreaking 

1 minute ago, Goofy said:

didn't she put her Vegas show on hold cause of his health?

That was a completele bull****

The fact she said it herself makes it all true imo. I hope she wins and is set free. 

I'm glad Britney is finding strength in the movement her fans started for her. It's quite beautiful that she might get her freedom thanks to the people whom she gave so much to through her music.

That said, I still don't trust TMZ because of their connections to slaveowner Jamie and slaveowner Larry. 

22 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Oh suddenly TMZ siding with Britney? Seems shady, still won't give them a click :siptea:

Right? These bitches ain’t sleek. So now we’re supposed to believe doctors can’t find “the right combination” for her meds? bull****. 

The truth is she was undergoing MK Ultra reprogramming and that’s that on that. The odds are against her, but I truly hope she manages to break free this time.

Posted (edited)

Britneys 11 year prison sentence is finally coming to an end :weeps: 

I hope she cuts all these sick ****s out of her life as soon as she can

#FREEBRITNEY

the worst thing is that no one around her TRIED to help her. that's on some next level BS.

Her NOT killing them is all the proof she's got all her sanity, if I were her, I would 've offed my team by FF(my favorite album of all time :jonny5:)