Pokéthread

Mimie

Talentry, and a LEGEND :clap3:

The way everyone would switched to playing ROM hacks if GF continue to be lazy, uninspired, and cutting corner doing bare minimum :giraffe:

• Replies 81.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlooRiverAnimal

• ceremonials

• RihannaRTT

• John.

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Rith said:

FTFY :siptea: aint no way tpc will wait more than 3 years/1000 days before releasing another 70 pokemon, they sell MERCH

7 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

getting 3 "remakes" back to back makes no sense 

y'all i agree. that's why i said "from a quality standpoint" qN5mt5l.png i can't see them promoting Gen 5 for 2 years either, it kills the remake hype.

I hope one day they can merchandise the mid gen games enough to buy them more time. 20+ new mons to sell in PLA could buy us a year oMkD2XW.png 

but then that also diverts away resources to dev the Next Gen qN5mt5l.png

Just now, Magickarp said:

y'all i agree. that's why i said "from a quality standpoint" qN5mt5l.png i can't see them promoting Gen 5 for 2 years either, it kills the remake hype.

I hope one day they can merchandise the mid gen games enough to buy them more time. 20+ new mons to sell in PLA could buy us a year oMkD2XW.png 

but then that also diverts away resources to dev the Next Gen qN5mt5l.png

uh oh just made a quick adderall infused research about 2023 holiday pokemon game and this guy says lets go 2.. qN5mt5l.png and he knew exactly which day kirby would be released like a week before. if his prediction of 8th april advance wars is true then we are over qN5mt5l.png

a lets go johto would destroy the possibilty of legends celebi imo, legends and lets go seem very similar audience wise. also i lowkey started to thrist for gen 9 so qN5mt5l.png he is also saying switch TWO, not switch pro, compatible with old games for 2024 and im not ready to buy something like that yet if its game catologue cannot be played on switch 

9 minutes ago, Rith said:

uh oh just made a quick adderall infused research about 2023 holiday pokemon game and this guy says lets go 2.. qN5mt5l.png and he knew exactly which day kirby would be released like a week before. if his prediction of 8th april advance wars is true then we are over qN5mt5l.png

a lets go johto would destroy the possibilty of legends celebi imo, legends and lets go seem very similar audience wise. also i lowkey started to thrist for gen 9 so qN5mt5l.png he is also saying switch TWO, not switch pro, compatible with old games for 2024 and im not ready to buy something like that yet if its game catologue cannot be played on switch 

MarkoMaro doesn't know ****. 

I wrote an essay exposing him last month, but i'm too lazy to do it again qN5mt5l.png 

9 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

MarkoMaro doesn't know ****. 

I wrote an essay exposing him last month, but i'm too lazy to do it again qN5mt5l.png 

how about the spot on kirby date? could those exposes be attributed to covid delays? idk if i wanan be delulu or not qN5mt5l.png 

HOLY ****

The essays thinking GF cares about quality :bibliahh:

If leaks are imminent, it might be time for me to hide from the internet for a while. This game looks like the best thing they’ve done in over a decade, so I absolutely do not want to get spoiled :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, Rith said:

how about the spot on kirby date? could those exposes be attributed to covid delays? idk if i wanan be delulu or not qN5mt5l.png 

HOLY ****

MarkoMaro is nothing more than a smart guesser, He has gotten a lot more things wrong than right, at best he's a broke clock.

He did the same "2021 Nintendo Schedule" in Dec 2020, and just like his current list

• 70% of the games are already announced by Nintendo
  • "Casual IP" was said once again aka, i know nothing but this broad spectrum claim will always be right
  • 30% of the games were already hinted at by leakers

And even then he got multiple things wrong :cm:

SHIBBS & PORYLEAKS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING EITHER JANP7g1.png STOP BELIEVING ATTENTION SEEKING TWITTER USERS JANP7g1.png

THE GAME IS NOT LEAKING THIS WEEK

SWSH leaked 1 Week before.

BDSP leaked 1.5 Weeks before

Even based on the trends, there is no reason to think the game was ever coming this week. 

PLEEK LEEK PLEEK LEEK PLEEK LEEK

JANP7g1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

MarkoMaro is nothing more than a smart guesser, He has gotten a lot more things wrong than right, at best he's a broke clock.

He did the same "2021 Nintendo Schedule" in Dec 2020, and just like his current list

• 70% of the games are already announced by Nintendo
  • "Casual IP" was said once again aka, i know nothing but this broad spectrum claim will always be right
  • 30% of the games were already hinted at by leakers

And even then he got multiple things wrong :cm:

SHIBBS & PORYLEAKS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING EITHER JANP7g1.png STOP BELIEVING ATTENTION SEEKING TWITTER USERS JANP7g1.png

THE GAME IS NOT LEAKING THIS WEEK

SWSH leaked 1 Week before.

BDSP leaked 1.5 Weeks before

Even based on the trends, there is no reason to think the game was ever coming this week. 

BDSM LEAKED 13 DAYS EARLIER IIRC JANP7g1.png I WANT MY PLA NOW JANP7g1.png

i agree about that marko guy though, he probably heard stuff haphazardly and isn't a reliable source all the time. 4 years gap between generations is INSANE

10 minutes ago, Rith said:

BDSM LEAKED 13 DAYS EARLIER IIRC JANP7g1.png I WANT MY PLA NOW JANP7g1.png

True, it started leaking on the 6th iirc, we got those insta story leaks if u remember. 

But the XCI for Diamond only dropped on the 9th qN5mt5l.png So u couldn't play or datamine it till then qN5mt5l.png

Let's play a game. Guess which Celebrity/Anime or TV Character's team this is :sistrens:

smoochum.gifhypno.gifslowking.gifkomala.gifvanilluxe.gifdragapult.gif

36 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

True, it started leaking on the 6th iirc, we got those insta story leaks if u remember. 

But the XCI for Diamond only dropped on the 9th qN5mt5l.png So u couldn't play or datamine it till then qN5mt5l.png

oh and we don't even have those LQ leaks yet... all is lost!qN5mt5l.png

16 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Let's play a game. Guess which Celebrity/Anime or TV Character's team this is :sistrens:

smoochum (looks like a barbie toy with that fake blonde hair)

hypno (convicted rapist pokemon)

slowking (the swollen.. head)

komala's ability (her music career)

ice cream pokemon (the quality of her output)

dragapult (the ghost of her former, draconic music career)

hmm... :gaycat4:

7 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Wendy williams 

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

whitney houston

11 hours ago, Magickarp said:

not pokerate shenanigans again 

4 hours ago, ordi said:

not pokerate shenanigans again 

ICONIC times

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d5bd164ea5adcfd7c5

The way the Pokerate kept us more entertained and engaged than BDSP, SNAP and probably PLA will :rip: 

aVDxfki.gif

I miss the pokerate. The mess that happened was such a kii :fan: 

Ready for the leak. I don't care about being spoiled for this game :rip: 

16 hours ago, Magickarp said:

michael jackson? 

Why do ppl say Wallace is a bad champion?

I had a team of Salamence, Metagross, and Swampert and got my ass mostly kicked . Had to stall out busted as  Ludicolo but got lucky with a crit Dragon Claw

aVDxfki.gif

not to mention gen 3 was when bulky waters were at their most broken. imagine if his teams were optimized ala Swampert instead of Whiscash and Wailord with Self-Destruct, RD, and Hydro Pump

aVDxfki.gif

ENDED Steven

aVDxfki.gif

Edited by Katamari

16 hours ago, Rith said:

oh and we don't even have those LQ leaks yet... all is lost!qN5mt5l.png

smoochum (looks like a barbie toy with that fake blonde hair)

hypno (convicted rapist pokemon)

slowking (the swollen.. head)

komala's ability (her music career)

ice cream pokemon (the quality of her output)

dragapult (the ghost of her former, draconic music career)

hmm... :gaycat4:

oh wow so its really katy perry then aka female MJ

aVDxfki.gif

I cannot find the PokèRate All Stars 2 thread anymore by the way.

aVDxfki.gif