Mimie

Pokéthread • Sword & Shield GOTY Edition

Recommended Posts

Blue.

Hag coming back to the anime talent lost :biblio:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y

This is highkey the worst pokéanime :skull: it's so boring and unwatchable

At least we will soon see Kiawe, Mallow and Tsareena :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue.
36 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

This is highkey the worst pokéanime :skull: it's so boring and unwatchable

At least we will soon see Kiawe, Mallow and Tsareena :skull:

Yeah, it makes no sense. The global tournament thing is cool, but the problem is that it makes absolutely no sense for Ash to use newly captured Pokémon for it instead of his reserves. The new team to start a new region thing works, this does not.

And Goh doesn’t work because his Pokémon don’t actually add anything because the vanish after the capture. The opening seems to suggest this is changing tho with Flygon being more prominent, but let’s see how that works out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
1 hour ago, Blue. said:

Hag coming back to the anime talent lost :biblio:

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! :jonny: 

 

BEST THING TO HAPPEN THIS SEASON :jonny4: 

 

 

Pokemon fans are something else though :ahh: 

 

 

They literally showed ALL the legendaries  :ahh: :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M André

Not vamos serving quality by catching aeroqueen  :jonny5:

And for the people who said Vamos wasn’t going to be a trainer, they’re giving him a full team. :celestial6:
Ee-1LgxXsAYTPmD?format=png&name=360x360

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy
3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

The new opening confirms that Go catches the Flygon :ahh:

Yeah and a Heracross, a raggedy mess. His team could give Ash a good fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy
23 minutes ago, M André said:

Not vamos serving quality by catching aeroqueen  :jonny5:

And for the people who said Vamos wasn’t going to be a trainer, they’re giving him a full team. :celestial6:
Ee-1LgxXsAYTPmD?format=png&name=360x360

Not Vamos lmao.

 

Goh’s team looks nice, that Heracross and Flygon gave it a huge improve! And that Aerodactyl whew!:jonny: 
 

I still think Ash should’ve had another mon from Galar and not Farfetch’d, it looks so out of the place there. They should’ve given him a Impidimp or Dreepy :eli: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M André
10 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Not Vamos lmao.

 

Goh’s team looks nice, that Heracross and Flygon gave it a huge improve! And that Aerodactyl whew!:jonny: 
 

I still think Ash should’ve had another mon from Galar and not Farfetch’d, it looks so out of the place there. They should’ve given him a Impidimp or Dreepy :eli: 

Some people are speculating he’s getting Yamper because it appeared next to his team in the opening, which is a huge reach. :rip:He’s either leaving a spot to his old mon or catching a new one. I think dragaputa has a chance if they change Leon’s whole team. The only thing I’m slightly sure is that Koharu will join at some point and will get Grookey. :nicole2:

https://i.4cdn.org/vp/1596984105957.png
also, it seems Scyther is evolving to Scizor, vamos keeps winning. :celestial6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
By the Water

 

This gay icon :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovecatt

wtf are they doing with the anime? it feels like one big filler season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feuxtography

hi yall, i just got sword, i have yet to start playing it.

 

should i buy and download the DLC now? or does it not overlap with the base game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y
8 hours ago, feuxtography said:

hi yall, i just got sword, i have yet to start playing it.

 

should i buy and download the DLC now? or does it not overlap with the base game?

The main game is the same with or without the DLC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue.
9 hours ago, feuxtography said:

hi yall, i just got sword, i have yet to start playing it.

 

should i buy and download the DLC now? or does it not overlap with the base game?

I would do the first part of the DLC, then main story, then back to the DLC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y
17 minutes ago, Blue. said:

I would do the first part of the DLC, then main story, then back to the DLC.

As long as he doesn't use the same mons for the dlc and the main game! Otherwise, he will be overleveled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica
23 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Not Vamos lmao.

 

Goh’s team looks nice, that Heracross and Flygon gave it a huge improve! And that Aerodactyl whew!:jonny: 
 

I still think Ash should’ve had another mon from Galar and not Farfetch’d, it looks so out of the place there. They should’ve given him a Impidimp or Dreepy :eli: 

It'll probably become a Sirfetch'd anyway and Impidimp should go to Team Rocket :eli: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
14 hours ago, feuxtography said:

hi yall, i just got sword, i have yet to start playing it.

 

should i buy and download the DLC now? or does it not overlap with the base game?

I got Sword a couple weeks ago and it took me a day or two to finish the main plot, and I just recently got the DLC and I think that's the best way to do it honestly. Enjoy the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katamari

:jonny5:

 

this legend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites