• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ceremonials

• BlooRiverAnimal

• John.

• RihannaRTT

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

mess i would have been pressed if yall skipped me, good thing i gave away my hosting gig. Poor EOG

You can always host for other thing :-*

37 minutes ago, Ezekiel said:

Hey Hunties! Here's your reminder that Mimikyu is the best Gen 7 mon, UBs are ugly asf, and Kukui is still daddy. 

Stan for talent.

& yes most of the UBs are trash I only use the cockroach.

Ha speed :jonny:

I just got stuck in the battle tree for like 30 minutes, super double battle was down to just my Toxapex, black sludge/and was paralyzed vs. a Ferrothorn, ingrain/leftovers, it struggled itself to death after spamming sandstorm, thunder wave, and ingrain :jonny2: 

• ATRL Moderator

I can't wait for the lower S/M tiers to be established (with Bank mons and stuff) because I genuinely have no interest in OU.

So just finished skimming through FloppyPengiuns "where are 'my' videos" video and I am cackling at this salty hoe. Like girl, you are so extra and fake. 

I walked by the pokemon cafe yesterday and decided toi eat there, lord the prices are a joke. I just got the Iced island Tea & their Potion(fizzy grape/lychee pop)

228_1479970721.jpgYmgmN84.png

i wanted to get this but like $20 USD for this crap :skull: 

alola-region-volcano-data.jpg

Edge Of Glory

messt i had all this extra time and i didn't even finish the gen 5 rate banner nn.

Spoiler

not that i didn't try, but like, the weird gradient checkerboard thing was so ugly that i closed the whole thing without saving bc i was mad lmaooo

just give me like... til sometime tomorrow at the latest, and then we can start

EDIT: holy **** they butchered my user title, my sig, everything :rip: at least my avi is okay even if it wasn't meant to be my avi

Edited by Edge Of Glory