Pokéthread • Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

2 minutes ago, DripDrip said:

Why don't you change it to a Discussion. Ala Girl Talk/Black Dont Crack.

Technically Pokemon is more then a video game :keir: 

Well first i had it as an "ATRL:" discussion back on the old servers, but the mods changed it even tho the Yu-Gi-Oh thread was like that too hmm.

Then it was "Discussion:" but the girls complained it was harder to spot the thread in the sea of "Disccusion:" threads in The Lounge

And here we are

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ceremonials

• BlooRiverAnimal

• John.

• RihannaRTT

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Staryu said:

Do any of y'all just collect the pokemon cards? I've been thinking of getting into collecting them, idk if I should play the game or w/e, I'm a total noob and I haven't bought any cards since gen 2 :skull: 

I kind of want to. They collectors Pikachu card I got from Target is really cute. :dancehall: 

Also, I can't be bothered to finish Sun. :skull: 

13 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

I don't know why yall hate ORAS. It is a GAME so far 

But Hoenn has always been my fave so mayb I'm biased

Where's the hate though? 

I think I might replay OR once Poke Bank works. 

I don't hate it , as much as I think its underwhelming for a remake when you compare it to the amazing work they did in HG/SS :fan:

HGSS were always going to be better because GS had an extra region :michael: ORAS was great though, I liked the changes they made aside from mauling Mauville. 

3 minutes ago, Haunter said:

Who is doing the gen 5 rate?

I think we are skipping and Citrus is just doing the gen 7 rate.  The others were to just past the time until this one.

Skip Gen V cause who has the time, do Gen VI cause there's only like 100 (including mess) then Gen VII. We have a cute mini champions rate in the thread, followed by the Pokemonster Awards then we conclude with The All Stars Rate.

Hopefully by then they announced something new so we're not grasping at things to do!