Jump to content

Pokéthread • Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ceremonials

    3784

  • BlooRiverAnimal

    3149

  • John.

    2788

  • RihannaRTT

    2519

Top Posters In This Topic

Ampersand13
7 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

 

They leaked all the SWSH iirc, I believe it. :jonny:

I just don't want to get my hopes up but  YAASS

 

kuTv6SO.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jpow said:

 

Maybe a new island of just gen 4 Pokemon to correlate with the release of Lets Go Purugly in November?

 

tfESnQJ.gif

the lack of Fire types JUMPED out but you know they shoehorning in another charizard recolor in there somewhere

 

tfESnQJ.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Serendipity
3 minutes ago, AMIT said:

 

did I miss something?

 

tfESnQJ.gif

 

 

Pokemon Sword/Shield were £39.99 in Game stores in the UK if you pre-ordered them you got £5.00 off and that was physical

 

Snap is £49.99 and digital 

 

tfESnQJ.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

People already complaining because there are just 200 Pokemon. :biblio:

 

Things like this make me want them to pull a Black & White 2.0 and include ONLY new Pokémon in gen 9. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

 

They leaked all the SWSH iirc, I believe it. :jonny:

 

They know as much as we do ... nothing
They only datamined the game (which everyone -with the right knowledge - can do once you get their hands on a copy) 

We only had 2 real leaked since SwSh and both are from 4chan, everything else was just dataming 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy
2 minutes ago, jpow said:

Purugly.full.1433926.jpg

 

We need more Purugly payola in the new games!

We don't tho. Out of the cats, it's the ugliest one, fat and ugly :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnusualBoy said:

We don't tho. Out of the cats, it's the ugliest one, fat and ugly :deadbanana:

 

It is the best cat by far.  Just because it's dom doesn't mean it's ugly 

4ce755cd74d3dae189f5ca428557657d.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy
2 minutes ago, jpow said:

Purugly.full.1433926.jpg

 

We need more Purugly payola in the new games!

We don't tho. Out of the cats, it's the ugliest one, fat and ugly :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites

SINNOH REMAKES OUT THIS YEAR?!?!? WE WONNNN!!!!

 

Please no DLC make everything available in base game and don’t add the Galar region trash gmax dmax gimmick for the love of GOD :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sawk said:

SINNOH REMAKES OUT THIS YEAR?!?!? WE WONNNN!!!!

 

Please no DLC make everything available in base game and don’t add the Galar region trash gmax dmax gimmick for the love of GOD :jonny5:

 

This is kinda a slay though :jonny5:

gigantamax_purugly_by_miqkykadz_ddymu5g-

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jpow said:

Purugly.full.1433926.jpg

 

We need more Purugly payola in the new games!

ugh the way sis is a LOCK for my remake team, we stan a FAST dominating bitch :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

We don't tho. Out of the cats, it's the ugliest one, fat and ugly :deadbanana:

stay pressed!

 

Purugly Pokemon GIF - Purugly Pokemon Sand - Discover & Share GIFs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glameow needs a fem split evo 

A Loputa/Tsareena/Salazzle/Hatterene  hybrid 

Loputa's leg's

Tsareena's boots and eyelashes

Salazzle's eyes 

Hatterene's hips 

:jonny5:

also, Using her tail to cinch her waist :jonny5:

 

Pin by Miss Bear on Cat art | Pokemon, Pokemon 20, Pokemon theme

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AMIT said:

ugh the way sis is a LOCK for my remake team, we stan a FAST dominating bitch :jonny5:

 

The way she's as fast as Scolipede and Lycanroc :jonny5:  Speedy queen!

Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy

I can't believe some of you stanning that useless ugly fat ass cat while also dragging Cinderace, Perrserker, Primarina or others who look eons better than that ball of cholesterol

 

tfESnQJ.gif

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Glameow needs a fem split evo 

A Loputa/Tsareena/Salazzle/Hatterene  hybrid 

Loputa's leg's

Tsareena's boots and eyelashes

Salazzle's eyes 

Hatterene's hips 

:jonny5:

also, Using her tail to cinch her waist :jonny5:

 

Pin by Miss Bear on Cat art | Pokemon, Pokemon 20, Pokemon theme

we gonna pretend we didn't see the first part of this post but I was looking for that iconic gif!

 

Pin by Miss Bear on Cat art | Pokemon, Pokemon 20, Pokemon theme

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I can't believe some of you stanning that useless ugly fat ass cat while also dragging Cinderace, Perrserker, Primarina or others who look eons better than that ball of cholesterol

 

tfESnQJ.gif

 

 

 

not everybody has taste dear, it's ok

 

but you TRIED it by sliding in Perrseker of all things like we wouldn't notice :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

They better not bring MegaEvo :biblio: 

Give us a new gimmick that we can also use in gen9

________

 

download-3.png?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=725  triangle-2020-03-26T133008.845.png?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=680

 

That was a classic, that was a classic

Edited by G.U.Y
Link to post
Share on other sites
loveisdead9582

I just hope that it isn’t another let’s go. Bring back my mega evolution!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

People already complaining because there are just 200 Pokemon. :biblio:

 

Things like this make me want them to pull a Black & White 2.0 and include ONLY new Pokémon in gen 9. 

It’s more than 200 but yeah the fanbase is it’s biggest enemy

 

tfESnQJ.gif

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...