Pokéthread • Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

6 minutes ago, BlooRiverAnimal said:

Sorry but Jynx just looks too much of a mess to get any kind of evo/form. Give it, deelishis

tea. it was literally originally designed as a blackface pokemon with big lips .... they’d delete it all together if they could

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ceremonials

• BlooRiverAnimal

• John.

• RihannaRTT

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's the first Switch game, 400 is a strong lineup of Pokemon"

"The EXP share will make people play the game more"

Is it crack?

7CusYuX.png

Edited by Ohno
11 minutes ago, highwayuni said:

ByBmbob.jpg

THE MOST DETAILED POKEMON ADVENTURE EYE- :deadbanana2:

The "the" is not even capitalized. We see you with the mid-sentence quote GF :giraffe: . 

"This POS game has nothing on Pokémon Black and White 2, the most detailed Pokémon adventure, and leaves us wanting more on every aspect in the game". 

I’m in complete shock at the regression. We gave USUM & LGEP passes thinking we were going to get this amazing Nintendo Switch platform experience with the new engine only to be completely disrespected like this? A scam.

Edited by DIVO DIVINE
21 minutes ago, BlooRiverAnimal said:

Sorry but Jynx just looks too much of a mess to get any kind of evo/form. Give it, deelishis

yeah she is ugly she desrves to be deleted for ever...

finally done with all 5 gen 4 games. omg its fun the first time but after a while im sick of the handholding. how did i not rage playing this back in the day :psyduck:

not to raise some teams :) ps wifi battling for gen 4 games is back on btw 

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

finally done with all 5 gen 4 games. omg its fun the first time but after a while im sick of the handholding. how did i not rage playing this back in the day :psyduck:

not to raise some teams :) ps wifi battling for gen 4 games is back on btw 

which games did u beat and will you transfer all mons to one game now?

1 minute ago, Pheromosa said:

I watching a stream of the game on twitch and the channel got suspended while i was watching I-

lmao the initial guy i was watching play got banned on several different mediums but kept popping up again :skull: 

Vote with your wallets guys. We have to show them what they're doing is inexcusable and below the standard. Buy them a month or two later if you have to have it but don't contribute to their first week/month sales

Also... #ThankYouGameFreak :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Buying TWO copies this Friday! :heart2: 

I'm getting the steelbook bundle :sistrens:

I'm sure a bunch of the bugs will be fixed in a day one patch or something :thing:

5 minutes ago, Ava Max said:

I'm sure a bunch of the bugs will be fixed in a day one patch or something :thing:

Ooh! USA or? I was wondering if the game cartridges came inside the steelbook. Or is the steelbook separate, and you get the individual cases for sword and shield as well. In case you don’t know, at least in the US, the steelbook case for Let’s Go was a separate add-on. You bought either the Eevee or Pikachu game with its plastic case and then they would give you an empty steelbook on the side lol :rip:

@Desire as well!

Edited by Poxy
ESitng
49 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Wait what?

Yes there is a post on reddit about it. Wifi battling in gen 4 and 5 is something you do again :duca:

54 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

which games did u beat and will you transfer all mons to one game now?

All of five of them and no since they are their own characters. Which will make playing PBR a mess again since I do not want to trade teams to one game again :psyduck:

27 minutes ago, Ava Max said:

Keep telling yourself that :rip:

42 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Ooh! USA or? I was wondering if the game cartridges came inside the steelbook. Or is the steelbook separate, and you get the individual cases for sword and shield as well. In case you don’t know, at least in the US, the steelbook case for Let’s Go was a separate add-on. You bought either the Eevee or Pikachu game with its plastic case and then they would give you an empty steelbook on the side lol :rip:

@Desire as well!

Yeah I'm getting mine in the US from Target. I think it'll just be the steelbook with the games inside it. The mockups show it in a box so they might include the plastic case too idk :skull: