• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ceremonials

• BlooRiverAnimal

• John.

• RihannaRTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dax said:

This Impidimp drought is killing me. No trailer revealing it. No leaks about it or it evolving. I am disgusted. 

Same. If they pull off a Komala with it I will hate GayFreak forever. There‘s so many dope possibilities for an Impidimp evo. 

2 minutes ago, Dax said:

This Impidimp drought is killing me. No trailer revealing it. No leaks about it or it evolving. I am disgusted. 

I still think it might be a legendary or mythical.

Are you guys actually being serious? Intelleon is CLAPPEDT af. Gamefreak serves trash and y'all eat it up year after year. Grookey's evo is trash too. Scorbunny's final evolution is the best but even still that's basic af.

Just now, Eggy. said:

I hope Yamper serves 3 stage Luxray-esque excellence and not some Manectric clone. 

The dynamax camara thing confirms that he obly has one evolution :cries:

Just now, mathekr said:

I still think it might be a legendary or mythical.

No way. A random trainer wouldn‘t be using it in the demo :rip: 

Just now, Cotton said:

Are you guys actually being serious? Intelleon is CLAPPEDT af. Gamefreak serves trash and y'all eat it up year after year. Grookey's evo is trash too. Scorbunny's final evolution is the best but even still that's basic af.

put down the crack pipe

Just now, aayAlex said:

The dynamax camara thing confirms that he obly has one evolution :cries:

Ugh :jonny: so the purple thing will def be my electric type then.

BlooRiverAnimal
1 minute ago, Cotton said:

No, Iconeon is a slay and a half.

2 minutes ago, Eggy. said:

No way. A random trainer wouldn‘t be using it in the demo :rip: 

I really don't see a reason why they would showcase it so many times with no confirmation other than that :toofunny2:

And it would be clever to have a legendary messing up the 24h live stream without anyone knowing.

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

I really don't see a reason why they would showcase it so many times with no confirmation other than that :toofunny2:

And it would be clever to have a legendary messing up the 24h live stream without anyone knowing.

I just think it has a trolling nature and will be Team Rocket‘s new Pokemon in the anime. Probably Jessie‘s. 

7 minutes ago, Cotton said:

7 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

put down the crack pipe

Also lazyfreak should add the mythicals as DLC with a side story and new area this gen. I miss Gen 4 for this reason, goin to the flower paradise or newmoon island as a kid was exciting, even the hall of origin even tho I had to cheat flute for it into the game. And if they‘re smart they won‘t have the mythicals in the data at launch..

Brunette Ambition

they refused to officially reveal limpywristy for the same reason they didnt show the starter evos after the whole Dexit backlash:

"It's better when you don't see them"

uY8N95u.gif

Clearly Intelleon makes the gays reminisce of twinks they've been with. That's the only logical (not even logical but that's the only reason I could think of) explanation for the stanning of that UGLY pokemon. Worst water type starter evolution. Second to Feraligator on a good day, y'all are so far gone.

HruZzs6.gif

Edited by Cotton
1 minute ago, Eggy. said:

Also lazyfreak should add the mythicals as DLC with a side story and new area this gen. I miss Gen 4 for this reason, goin to the flower paradise or newmoon island as a kid was exciting, even the hall of origin even tho I had to cheat flute for it into the game. And if they‘re smart they won‘t have the mythicals in the data at launch..

omg yes. I miss the different areas and interactions for event pokemon, that's what I hated the most on the 3DS games, cause gen 6 and 7 had really good mythicals.

1 minute ago, Brunette Ambition said:

they refused to officially reveal limpywristy for the same reason they didnt show the starter evos after the whole Dexit backlash:

"It's better when you don't see them"

uY8N95u.gif

Stop speaking the truth pls. I just want to keep dreaming 

1 minute ago, Cotton said:

Clearly Intelleon makes the gays reminisce of twinks they've been with. That's the only logical explanation for the stanning of that UGLY pokemon. Worst water type starter evolution. Second to Feraligator on a good day, y'all are so far gone.

HruZzs6.gif

Glad to see yo have sobered up.