Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

Image result for ellie goulding and lorde

To my dear fellow mentor @Element

I’m here writing this heartfelt e-letter hoping that you find it in your heart to use the save option on my girl Stefani.

Like I said on my previous appeal, Gaga is an entertaining girl and at this point in the competition, I think we all should root for the girls that we know can serve interesting entries.

Please give Gaga the chance to prove herself to you and her competitors, that she deserves her spot with them. 

After all, this round she wouldn’t just need to send, she would need an outstanding entry to pass the qualifications Yvess has set for her to actually come back if she gets saved, so it’s more of a competition with herself more than with your girlies. 

So while this save isn’t a final say on Gaga’s future in the competition, it will allow her to truly EARN her spot.

I beg you, please give beak a chance, just like I gave your girls a chance on deciding their future during the merged elimination before top 10.

I hope you agree and trust the other judge's decision on giving her a chance.

Yours Truly,

Sabbath of the Haus of Tabsbath™

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

#EleBathIsReal

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

#EleBathIsReal

?❤️

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

?❤️

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Image result for lady gaga ellie goulding

Stream to open Elliement's heart while reading ur messages

20 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

:thing:

I used Katy as sample entry btw :-*

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

@Element, especially the second post, you had a similar argument for Katy, that she only got in the probation position because of "a twist" and not for doing poorly. I didn't say no to Katy's save. Please give Psycho one last chance, she'd still need to pass the qualifications necessary.

We love you and Ellie.

You never had to decide on Katy's save since Pressure said no before your vote. 

5 minutes ago, Element said:

You never had to decide on Katy's save since Pressure said no before your vote. 

But did I lie. Yvess knows I was going to say yes, I could've been the first one to vote but I have no control over Marnie's decisions.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm not going into a long winded speech here but all the arguments are easily invalidated: 

- Gaga would have gone home in a 5-4 vote last round if Guero had voted... originally 6-4. The structure of this game is surviving the voting ceremonies now. Gaga only survived last round because of an advantage in the game where Sabbath got to cancel her vote. Once again, this round, the vote only tied because Sabbath got to cancel her vote. Overprotected's blue tiara essentially nullified this advantage. 

- The TABS argument makes no sense at this point because all of Sabbath's team voted for the #1 player in the game, Touch It. Clearly they are playing strategically and not basing their votes on the weakest scorer. 

- It makes no sense for me to say yes based on the feedback of the players

- I Know You Care is like my least favorite Ellie song

It's a no from me. Let's keep this game moving forward. There have been enough second chances. @Yvess

See yall in a few weeks when Beyonce is crowned the winner!

0vtZz1n.jpg

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, PinkBox said:

Enough second chances, I agrih

Bey has had like 8 though

0vtZz1n.jpg

does someone have a list of times bey was almost out of this game and somehow rose back from the dead?

whale, element without the @, the joke's on you cause now i don't have to listen to Justin Timberlake's discography u trick ass bitch

4 minutes ago, Element said:

@Black Canary is my best friend now!!!!

as if he would claim you!!!!!!

• ATRL Moderator

In all seriousness, @Psycho, you did a great job throughout this game, but there are so many factors at this point and I have to stick with my decision here. You were just too good for the gurls! I love TONIGHT by Miss Chater and will be streaming it tonight as my penance. She deserves to be huge honestly. 

Just now, Element said:

In all seriousness, @Psycho, you did a great job throughout this game, but there are so many factors at this point and I have to stick with my decision here. You were just too good for the gurls! I love TONIGHT by Miss Chater and will be streaming it tonight as my penance. She deserves to be huge honestly. 

I'm at peace with the fact that I was eliminated cuz I was a major threat :hughard:

Yes STAN! :clap3:

w7eFJuV.gif

okay Element playing by the books and using Receipts,TABFax and numbers :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.