Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

And then there were 9

5dkw1ed0wkff.jpg

Björk serving HBIC :eek: 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Freddie Mercury 

the excellence.....................

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Björk serving HBIC :eek: 

Who would've thought... :-*

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

the excellence.....................

the diversity...... promooooo....

• ATRL Moderator

hi hoes

Just now, Element said:

hi hoes

Hi legend ❤️

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

the diversity...... promooooo....

2b534bd7e5bf12fb778ca8c94fd30d8d.gif

4 hours ago, Sabbath said:

2b534bd7e5bf12fb778ca8c94fd30d8d.gif

:-* 

9/9 VOTES IN!

rpav1mn1dkgk.pngDavid Bowie is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeImage result for kendrick lamar 125x125

1. Overprotected - David Bowie + Kendrick Lamar

8q559vod4yiv.pngCharlie Puth is listed (or ranked) 3 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedJohn Legend is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

2. KatyCatPH - Charlie Puth + John Legend

sa5kkj94gkw4.pngRobbie Williams is listed (or ranked) 100 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeShawn Mendes is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

3. Pinkbox - Robbie Williams + Shawn Mendes

10f7d7cpd1g3.pngBob Marley is listed (or ranked) 34 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeDrake is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Rappers Of 2019, Ranked

4. Guero - Bob Marley + Drake

sbej19an6ab0.pngSam Smith is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedJustin Bieber is listed (or ranked) 11 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

5. EriKills - Sam Smith + Justin Bieber

hpr7nrb71z8q.pngBruno Mars is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedThe Weeknd is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, Ranked

6. Touch It - Bruno Mars + The Weeknd

aw9hfujdbppu.pngFreddie Mercury is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeKhalid is listed (or ranked) 4 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

7. Invisibility - Freddie Mercury + Khalid

dhq96hbg9v73.pngJustin Timberlake is listed (or ranked) 9 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedImage result for ed sheeran 125x125

8. Psycho - Justin Timberlake + Ed Sheeran

9aaatu6lp25i.pngElvis Presley is listed (or ranked) 5 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeTroye Sivan is listed (or ranked) 13 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

9. Solarie - Elvis Presley + Troye Sivan

Note: I posted the nine TABS since the elimination ceremony is not yet here

and also, whoever gets elim'd this time will still get a chance to have a TABS SAVE 

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

15 minutes ago, Yvess said:

rpav1mn1dkgk.pngDavid Bowie is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeImage result for kendrick lamar 125x125

1. Overprotected - David Bowie + Kendrick Lamar

damn ma you didn't have to snap like this

also u did my man david diRTY @Yvess

13 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

damn ma you didn't have to snap like this

also u did my man david diRTY @Yvess

it was david bowie's picture on ranker where i took the list of male singers :ahh: 

Edited by Yvess

WHAT TIME CAN I POST THE ELIMINATION RESULTS?

I will post the new round btw

giphy.gif

@Element@Solarie @Guero @EriKills

@Sabbath @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

@Speezy@Overprotected:@Touch It

@Sempiternal @kipperskipper

h5sdhv5e88xo.png

ROUND 16: MENTOR TRIBUTE SERIES 3:

THE "ENDURANCE" EDITION

Hello TABS!

Origin of this round:

When I was conceptualizing this game, I wanted to have mentors who have good reps in the games section and luckily. I got 3 of the most respected and loved atrlers in this section and their legacies are impactful and well-remembered imo. So, now that we are CLOSELY reaching the end, I wanted to pay tribute to their legacy here xo

To complete the mentor tribute series is.... the current winner of the previous round: @Element

Spoiler

Element had many games in Classic ATRL, same with Speezy and as much as I want to have Let's Spoon,

it is somewhat hard to incorporate it in the remaining rounds.

The ENDURANCE game of Element is known to have a male and a female singer compete as one entity wherein they need to compete with other pairs to get to the top. We will include MALES in this game since Conchita and Mans didn't get this far :weeps:  

So, this is the  MALE/FEMALE crossover of the season!

And in this game, the EPs will feature 4 tracks to be judged by the panel... but this round will feature a new judge..

WHAT TO DO:

This round you will all be creating a 4-track EP that represents a certain theme in life.

The catch is, you'll only be able to use your TABS and a male artist that you chose last night making it your MALE TABS.

Spoiler

Your 1st Priority artist is automatically your EP collaborator. While the second priority male artist will give you your theme.

You just need to make an EP that accurately represents your assigned theme by using the two artists, just make sure that you can correctly convey the message in a way that simply stands out immediately. 

For example, let's say your theme was Love, Your TABS is Katy Perry and your other artist is Enrique Iglesias. You would just need to have a list of 4 tracks for your playlist from those artists that represented your theme together. That's the basics of this round :-* 

Your theme assignments will be posted after the ELIMINATION CEREMONY

SCORING:

Spoiler

1. EP TITLE + TABS NAMES- 1 Point
A half point for the title as long as it isn't "[insert theme name] Playlist". Try to make a different title. Another half point for including the names of your TABS.

2. EP COVER - 1 Point

Just attach any photo of your TABS, you can create your own if you want. 
2. EP Tracklist - 5 Points
Coming up with 4 songs will automatically give you 1 point. You also need to add artist names next to each track. Your tracks can be album tracks, unreleased tracks, or even features as long as you haven't used it for any SONG rounds in the past. Your male and female TABS must be used twice.
3. Explanation - 3 Points
All you have to do is tell us why you chose the songs, make sure to mention each of your EP tracks. You can make it a unified paragraph of explanation or you can be detailed per track. You can also be straightforward. 

ENTRY FORMAT:

1. YOUR NAME + YOUR TABS' NAME + YOUR MALE TABS

2. YOUR ASSIGNED TITLE = EP TITLE

3.  THE EP COVER

4. THE EP TRACKLIST

5. EXPLANATION (REQUIRED)

SAMPLE ENTRY

KIIWII - KATY PERRY + ENRIQUE IGLESIAS

THEME: "LOVE"

"Heroes of Unconditional Love"

Image result for enrique iglesias katy perry

Tracklist (click the title to listen)

Image result for enrique iglesias escape 125x125https://images.genius.com/721a7a98306d91a006de723184421bf8.1000x1000x1.jpgImage result for enrique iglesias hero fan madehttps://images.genius.com/9dc1e1795757d81bf3495eaa28ab8dce.600x600x1.png

Escape - Enrique Iglesias

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Hero - Enrique Iglesias

Unconditionally - Katy Perry

Explanation

Spoiler

Escape: The song’s lyrical content deals with the narrator letting his significant other know that no matter what happens between them in their relationship, the good or the bad, he will continue to love them no matter what.

Teenage Dream: The song is about recapturing the dizzying, thrilling feeling of first love. It's like when you’re growing up and you’re falling in love for the first time, it’s such an amazing feeling that sometimes you can’t recycle again later on in your life.

Hero: The song positions Iglesias serenading an imaginary lover and questioning the reciprocity of her feelings for him. Throughout the song, the singer and his lover are positioned as each others' emotional savior; in this way, the “hero” of the song is both the singer and the person sung to.

Unconditionally: The song is not only about those different varieties of loves, it’s about when you are in love with someone and there’s full acceptance. The highs and the lows. All the flaws. 

_______________NOTE: you can format it the way you want, you can be creative xoxo_______________

The Additional Judge Twist

+

The Theme Assignments

to be revealed after the ELIMINATION CEREMONY

@Element@Solarie @Guero @EriKills

@Sabbath @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

@Speezy@Overprotected:@Touch It

@Sempiternal @kipperskipper

Edited by Yvess

WHAT THE **** I chose randomly an artist that I don't even know because the choices have never been in the actual round, it was always to randomly choose a theme 

DELETE this round, I signed up with Céline, not some other artist 

Just now, PinkBox said:

WHAT THE **** I chose randomly an artist that I don't even know because the choices have never been in the actual round, it was always to randomly choose a theme 

DELETE this round, I signed up with Céline, not some other artist 

It will be Celine + Robbie then xo 

Related image

I actually don't know their discographies aside from a few singles nn

This should be fun

Mcpe6BW.gif

but i warned you all tbh :-* 

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US.MP3

Please Choose One Male Artist from each Groups

Please choose the two artists by priority, so whoever is the first name you typed means he is your first priority xoxo

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

That's why it is called ENDURANCE... coz maybe all of you will SUFFER this round and you must endure it :eli: 

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

It will be Celine + Robbie then xo 

Related image

No it won't be because I QUIT 

Mcpe6BW.gif

The Endurance game was one of my favorite tournaments by @Element from the Classic OLDTRL

i was paired with the pure hearted @Bloomers and i even loved all especially one of the players named @posh who even wrote a great post-reflection :'( 

oooh the memories :'( read it here if u want

Spoiler

Zxti29R.png

Dear Diary, today I met a boy. It's hard to believe that the first season of Endurance is almost to a close; but even harder to believe than that, is the fact that I somehow made it to the finale! Not only in the sense that my team was able to overcome all the obstacles that came our way, but also that I was able to stick around and not walk out. Playing games on ATRL is something that I love doing, it's a lot of fun and allows me to interact with a lot of different people- but as some of you may know, I have a strong tendency to quit games when the going gets rough. However.. that moment never came during Endurance. Even when Green was sent to the Temple of Fate, there was still a feeling of comfort and embrace in this thread that made me want to keep coming back. Element, you did a great job creating and maintaining a friendly atmosphere in this thread, and I think that would have to be my favourite part of the game. As for my least favourite/what I would change.. well, I'm not sure. Perhaps a comeback round next season? or maybe add some more temple pieces to allow more users to play? Maybe some funny ATRL/stan-themed ones, like "Shady", lmao. That's really the only thing I'd change about this game, though - the set-up and challenges were all good!

Now, going back to the whole "not quitting" thing - I'd like to say how that relates to what I learned while playing in this season of Endurance. This game has taught me the essence of staying cool, and how much a strong community can benefit a single person/experience. I've learned that games go beyond what you see on the surface - they aren't just ways to beat out other people and be the best, they are a form of meeting, interacting and creating experiences with great people from all different walks of life. Even though we had separate teams, I still felt like everyone in this game was still somehow on each others side, like a family. That's something that I want to remember, and try to inject into every other game I play on here.

Flame Beat Z000: You have been a fantastic partner throughout this entire game. There have been a few times when you had all the right to flip out on me, namely when I went beyond the calling during challenges and landed a target on our back, but you never did. You've remained very strong, and extremely loyal throughout this entire game. You played a fantastic social game with your big commentary posts, and your perseverance during challenges was admirable. Plus, you single-handily saved us during our trip to the temple of fate! I am so glad that we both reached for that Green ball! It's been great getting to know you, and I hope to see you around more after this game has come to a close. Let's do our best during these last two challenges - I know we have a fighting chance!

Purple Team: Being in the finale with the two of you is an absolute honour. You guys have been fierce, strong competitors since this game started, and it's not at all a surprise that you made it to the end. To be completely honest and candid, Green probably would have been eliminated a long time ago if it wasn't for the alliance you approached us with. I can't begin to explain how much Green appreciates your loyalty throughout this game. Had you guy betrayed us, I probably would have flipped out, like I did in Les ATRLers.. but you didn't. You stayed true to your word, and you never once made us feel unsafe. Both of you are very honorable and honest players. I wish you guys nothing but the absolute best of luck during these final challenges. a3fdf692.gif Don't hold back though, because Green won't be! wink.gif

MWB, Sebas, theus231, dwuw, FKA Dancehall, Girlicious
I'm still bummed that you guys weren't able to join us. The six of you would have been great contestants, and could have added a lot to the game. I hope to see you all during Let's Spoon 4, and hopefully you'll try out for season two of Endurance!

Speezy & Staryu
ugh, I was so disappointed when you guys left first. You were quite a unique team, and I was interested to see how the two of you would mesh. You guys could have been very strong on both the social and competitive side of the game.

iHype. & VDK
Hey, at least you broke the curse and weren't the first out! It sucked seeing someone who watched and loved the show leave so early (iHype). VDK, you're one of my favourite people in the games section, and I was praying that you'd be able to make it far in this game! You have such a fun and likable personality, it would have been nice having you around a little longer.

fiercE & UFO
You two were such a strong team! After the teams were announced, I automatically penned Red and Purple to be in the finale. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one that saw you guys as strong competitors, and you departed us a bit pre-maturely.

lhdang2000 & rl231
Orange was the most low-key team, but you were quite strong.

Nnmmo & Regina George
Lord, what to say about this team? You two sure brought the entertainment! I loved having the two of you around, and your little feud always made me laugh.

Bloomers & Yvess
I almost feel like you guys should be here, writing reflections, instead of me. Yellow, you were an extremely strong team, both socially and competitively. You gave it your all every single week, and I loved that about you guys. You never admitted defeat, and pushed through whatever obstacles came your way. Both of you met every challenge with a smile - there was a lot of positive energy and light in this thread because of you two. Yellow truly was the best colour to represent you guys. It was a pleasure playing with the two of you, and I can't wait for our next game together.

85JWKAb.png

Edited by Yvess

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

No it won't be because I QUIT 

Mcpe6BW.gif

and i will request a permaban

Mcpe6BW.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.