Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

5 minutes ago, Guero said:

isn't this Bob Marley? why is he under Marvin Gaye? 

fixed sis, i removed marvin gaye :ahh: 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Hey, Queen! Girl, you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly (the new challenges). I’d say I’m surprised but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl, you make me so proud, and I love you

bitch! :ahh: 

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US.MP3

Please Choose One Male Artist from each Groups

Please choose the two artists by priority, so whoever is the first name you typed means he is your first priority xoxo

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

I know this is kinda homophobic so i put in their names in case you dunno all of them :eli: 

Once chosen, write the names of the male artists on the list below :-*

example: Yvess - Josh Groban + Jesse McCartney

I made it more than 18 choices for now so that you have a lot of choices

GROUP A

(choose 1)

Freddie Mercury is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeShawn Mendes is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElvis Presley is listed (or ranked) 5 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeCharlie Puth is listed (or ranked) 3 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedDavid Bowie is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeSam Smith is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Usher is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJoji is listed (or ranked) 21 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJustin Timberlake is listed (or ranked) 9 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedLewis Capaldi is listed (or ranked) 16 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedBob Marley is listed (or ranked) 34 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeThe Weeknd is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Freddie Mercury, Shawn Mendes, Elvis Presley, Charlie Puth, David Bowie, Sam Smith

2ND ROW (L-R) Usher, Joji, Justin Timberlake. Lewis Capaldi, Bob Marley,,The Weeknd

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

Michael Jackson is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeBruno Mars is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedPrince is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeKhalid is listed (or ranked) 4 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElton John is listed (or ranked) 17 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeJohn Legend is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Image result for kendrick lamar 125x125Justin Bieber is listed (or ranked) 11 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedImage result for ed sheeran 125x125Troye Sivan is listed (or ranked) 13 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedRobbie Williams is listed (or ranked) 100 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeDrake is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Rappers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Prince, Khalid, Elton John, John Legend

2ND ROW (L-R) Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Troye Sivan, Robbie Williams, Drake

1. Overprotected - David Bowie + Kendrick Lamar

2. KatyCatPH - Charlie Puth + John Legend

3. Pinkbox - Shawn Mendes + Troye Sivan

4. Guero - Bob Marley + Drake

5 minutes ago, Touch It said:

khalid + bruno

sis they are both from group b... pls choose 1 from group a :-* @Touch It

Stream Joji :-*

joji-photo-u4?w=125&h=125&fit=crop&crop=

Please choose the two artists by priority, so whoever is the first name you typed means he is your first priority xoxo

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

I know this is kinda homophobic so i put in their names in case you dunno all of them :eli: 

GROUP A

(choose 1)

Freddie Mercury is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeShawn Mendes is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElvis Presley is listed (or ranked) 5 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeCharlie Puth is listed (or ranked) 3 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedDavid Bowie is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeSam Smith is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Usher is listed (or ranked) 8 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJoji is listed (or ranked) 21 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, RankedJustin Timberlake is listed (or ranked) 9 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedLewis Capaldi is listed (or ranked) 16 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedBob Marley is listed (or ranked) 34 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeThe Weeknd is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male R&B Singers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Freddie Mercury, Shawn Mendes, Elvis Presley, Charlie Puth, David Bowie, Sam Smith

2ND ROW (L-R) Usher, Joji, Justin Timberlake. Lewis Capaldi, Bob Marley,,The Weeknd

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

Michael Jackson is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeBruno Mars is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedPrince is listed (or ranked) 6 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeKhalid is listed (or ranked) 4 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedElton John is listed (or ranked) 17 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeJohn Legend is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, Ranked

Image result for kendrick lamar 125x125Justin Bieber is listed (or ranked) 11 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedImage result for ed sheeran 125x125Troye Sivan is listed (or ranked) 13 on the list The Best Male Pop Singers Of 2019, RankedRobbie Williams is listed (or ranked) 100 on the list The Greatest Male Pop Singers of All TimeDrake is listed (or ranked) 7 on the list The Best Rappers Of 2019, Ranked

1ST ROW (L-R) Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Prince, Khalid, Elton John, John Legend

2ND ROW (L-R) Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Troye Sivan, Robbie Williams, Drake

5. EriKills - The Weeknd + Prince

Actually nooo omg @Yvess Sam Smith and Justin Beiber because I get called a white mans wh*re :biblio:

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

GROUP A

(choose 1)

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

5. EriKills - Sam Smith + Justin Bieber

6. Touch It - Bruno Mars + The Weeknd

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Actually nooo omg @Yvess Sam Smith and Justin Beiber because I get called a white mans wh*re :biblio:

Noted butch!

6 minutes ago, Touch It said:

sorry I’m dumb i’ll have bruno and the weeknd then

No ur not! Xo

Again, u can try to interchange ur chosen priorities. U can have a male singer from group B as ur 1st priority and vice versa.

Thanks xo

That's just a suggestion tho. U can keep it traditionally or switch it up xoxo

I'll sleep now gworls! ❤️

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

GROUP A

(choose 1)

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

3. Pinkbox - Robbie Williams + Shawn Mendes

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Lemme change to Robbie Williams + Shawn 

Noted granMA :-*

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY

GROUP A

(choose 1)

GROUP B

(choose 1 too)

3. Pinkbox - Robbie Williams + Shawn Mendes

7. Invisibility - Freddie Mercury + Khalid

8. Psycho - Justin Timberlake + Ed Sheeran

9. Solarie - Elvis Presley + Troye Sivan

•  
Edited by Yvess

And then there were 9

5dkw1ed0wkff.jpg

sbej19an6ab0.png9aaatu6lp25i.png10f7d7cpd1g3.png

hpr7nrb71z8q.pngrpav1mn1dkgk.png

aw9hfujdbppu.png8q559vod4yiv.pngsa5kkj94gkw4.pngdhq96hbg9v73.png

32 minutes ago, Yvess said:

8. Psycho - Justin Timberlake + Usher

3 hours ago, Psycho said:

Justin Timberlake + Ed Sheeran

:confused:

41 minutes ago, Psycho said:

:confused:

Ooop fixed it now :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.