Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

Just now, thecptz said:

hi

HOW R U 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

@EriKills - Violet

4x2ib1qia3j9.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - EriKills - 8.5

Photo: 3.5: This is beautiful. I kinda cackled when I saw this video performance before coz it sealed her fate as a has-been :eli: 

Song: 5:SLAYFUL SONG CHOICE. maybe you snapped :jonny5: ?

Sempitneral : Erikills - 9

Photo:  - 4  flawless dress.. and cute that it's from DWTS so can see the movement and flowing.

song: 5 -  wow the descript of the full song gave you the extra points. The power in those lyrics ♡

Kipper - EriKills - Violet - 7

Look: 2.5/5

Well i'm sure you had slim pickings :emofish: This look is boring and lackluster. There is no real design to it. It's just like a piece of fabric:michael:

Song: 4.5/5

I like this. This definitely fits the concepts of having an intuitive soul along with spirituality due to Tinashe's introspective reflections and declarations. Tinahse showcases her wisdom and strength by taking on her inner saturate. :eddie:She is self aware and mature. great job!

Sabbath - EriKills - 5

Look: 1 - This. I. You. We. Was this really you only option? It looks so cheap from the fabric to the stoning. This is a CG8 automatic elimination.

Song: 4 - I think the description really helped your entry. The first verse it’s really obvious with the self reflection theme and I can get behind your interpretation of “luxury” for the chorus. However the description for the verse 2 is a reach and a half and ur fat self knows it!!!

Speezy: EriKills  - 6
Photo:1 Song:5
The dress is well very Target like, its plain but the top gives it the flavor it needs.
Okay the song is matches with the purple description a lot and is very ethereal in the layering of the production

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

HOW R U 

i'm a bit busy but doing fine now :heart2: how are you?

@Touch It - Red

9f0cr3tcb3di.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Touch It - 8

Photo:4 The curves of her body amplified the wonderful design of her dress. Let me deduct some points for seeing Jay-Z :eli: 

Song: 4: Clever song choice and the explanation helped me understand the song's relation to your color assignment. :clap3: 

Sempitneral : Touch It - 8.5

Photo: 4 - thick bey tho she looks friggen good here. She pulls of this look so well. Anyone else would probably look trashy.  

Song: 4.5 -  ONLY song on lemonade I liked. Sad this is the non jack white version you send but this song works and is firey love it.

Kipper - Touch It - Red  - 9

Look: 4/5

I love the cut and silhouette of the dress. The way it sits on her body is like water. I also love the little velvet shall. It compliments it well. Although, it reads a little "dance costume" and less glamour, which is what she is going for. Also those shoes with blue ivy's koosh toys attached to it are fugly. 

Song: 5/5

Perfect!! It's red with anger, grit, angst, passion, and emotion!!! It is firey and fierce!! Great choice!!!

Sabath - Touch It - 9

Look: 4 - First of all, I really like all the embroidery, it looks very detailed and the patterns it creates are very interesting to look at. My only complaint is that it kinda looks like a bodysuit with the embroidered fabric just wrapped around :rip:. Oh and also the green accessories: ?. And also, Jay Z: ?????????????????????????????

Song: 5 - If I could give this extra points I would. Ahhhhhhhhh I stanned since the entries were posted, I’m so glad you went this route with such an EXCELLENT song instead of going for an expected love/sex song. YES, MA’AM.

Element: Touch It - 8.5/10

Photo Score: 3.5/5 - I like this, but I don’t love it. There’s something about this dress that seems to be fighting Beyoncé a bit as she wears it. She has some other red dresses online that are looking really amazing. The pattern of the embroidery is beautiful though. (shoes ugly af)

Song Score: 5/5 - I KNEW you were going to pick this song as soon as I saw you got red. It’s perfect for the color. The lyrics are :fire: 

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

i'm a bit busy but doing fine now :heart2: how are you?

same! the typhoon in my country made me stay all weekend long at home :weeps: 

Just now, Yvess said:

same! the typhoon in my country made me stay all weekend long at home :weeps: 

oh the typhoon :dancehall:

@Psycho - Blue

rfc2bn2sddua.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Psycho - 8.5

Photo:5: BEAUTIFUL DRESS! I love it! She looks immaculate in that blue gown :worship: 

Song: 3.5: It fits the description and I love ASIB OST so this is a nice choice. Love the chorus! :heart2: 

Sempitneral : Psycho - 9.5

Photo: 5 - stunning. She looks so amazing ♡ it's a really nice blue too.

Song: 4.5 -  not a fan of the song in genral but this is a really amazing fit for the blue theme :) well done.

Kipper - Psycho - Blue - 8.5

Look: 3.5/5

I've never been a fan of this look :emofish: It's like a bunch of gathered fabric. Although I must say I appreciate the drama of the garment. It's def a "moment" but kinda sloppy.  

A sad ballad, how bluer can you get? :clap3: This song is heart breaking :cries:The emotion. The passion. The story. The TABS :cries: 

Speezy: Psycho - 8
Photo :3 Song: 4.5
  This is very pedestrian-esque, I like the color of the dress, but those wrinkles are giving me OCD a bit. Also those arm ruffles are not the tea . For the song it was extremely relaxing and sad at the same time. But at some moments it became boring

Element: Psycho - 8.5/10

Photo Score: 4.5/5 - She looks SO good here -- hair and makeup? Stunning. I think you did a great job of picking something that embodied blue. My only issue with the presentation of this outfit is that it has a lot of wrinkles and creases throughout (especially the bottom half)… like why is this not polished a bit more for the red carpet? 

Song Score: 4/5 - Lyrically, this works well. I definitely see the loyalty, trust, and responsibility. I wish that the instrumental was a bit more serene and meditative. Her vocals and piano, while pleasant, don’t put me into the calm zone that would have really sealed the deal here. It’s still a bit staccato and theatrical. I think some mellifluous echoes/synths could have helped create a reflective mood, for example.

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

oh the typhoon :dancehall:

and another one wil come any moment today :jonny5:

@kiiwii - Brown

717cf5zpg5sh.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Kiiwii -9

Photo: 5: SLAY MA! :jonny5: 

Song: 4: I was intrigued when I saw the song choice but when I got to listen to it, it made sense. Kudos for pulling off a difficult color btw! 

Sempitneral : Kiiwii - 8

Photo: 4 - This works on Katy actually.  And she got her hair back in that which makes it double wow ♡♡ 

Song: 4 -  cute song actually. Nothing fancy about it but it really matches the description behide brown 

Kipper - Kiiwii - Brown - 7.5

On the first pic i was like YASSS dripping in chocolate mama! Then I saw the second pic....and it's more caveman couture. :thing: Brown is another hard color, but this look is kinda ugly regardless of the color. It really has no shape or vision and the random cuts in the bottom don't help either.:michael: But 10/10 for the left shoulder :eddie:

Song:

Song: 4/5. I think you sold it:eddie: Brown is not the best color and probably the hardest color of this round. I must commend you on giving solid entries for it. In the description for brown it reads "Stability and a solid foundation", in It Takes Two we see the maturity that Katy exemplifies in her actions. She has allowed herself to be transparent and honest in her relationship, which shows that they have a great foundation for communication. This was a great choice!

Sabbath - kiiwii - 6

Look: 3.5 - Tbh, I was expecting much worse considering Brown is an ugly ass color. I like this shade and the shininess of the fabric elevates it, especially in the second picture. However, the asymmetric shoulders are hideous and the cuts on the skirt remind me of that Nicki look that looked like a cockroach, you all know the one. The mid section looks good to me and I wish her left shoulder was like the simple strap on the right.

Song: 2.5 - Not “is mercury in retrograde?” being the opening line kiiiiiiiiiiii. I mean, sure the lyrics you picked for the description sound confident, but the rest of the lyrics aren’t “safe” or “wholesome” or “reliable” at all. Kinda mixed on this one. It has it’s moments but overall I don’t think the color was represented well enough :’( 

Speezy: Kiiwii – 8
Photo: 3.5 Song: 4.5
The dress well it looks like **** literally. I’m sure a lighter color brown dress would’ve worked. The song is almost perfect for the brown color description, examp: “I’m sorry” being repeated in the chorus.

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Stay safe sis @Yvess :heart2:

thanks sis! i kinda love rainy seasons but not the flood :ahh: 

@Invisibility - Pink

46kpqqg8jgmp.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Invisibility - 8

Photo: 4: NOSTALGIA WINS :jonny5: 

Song: 4: Wow oh wow, you slayed with this song choice as you didn't choose to go the mushy route too much :clap3: 

Sempitneral : Inivisibility - 7.5

Photo: 4 - saw this coming, seems to be Madonna more ironic look in her career. The diamonds is a girls best friend attitude. I love it.

Song: 3.5- a classic and a cute entry :)

Kipper - Invisibility - Pink - 9

Look: 4.5/5 I LOVE. It's sexy, sultry, feminine, classic, flirty, glam, and it reminds me of fashion ICON Miz Cracker's promo look from s10:duca:I'm glad madonna took notes.

Song: 4.5/5 Ok the song's production is a little weird, but the sentiment is spot on. Her vocals are so soft and sensitive. The message is nurturing and loving. Great choice :heart2: 

Speezy: Invisibility – 7.5
Photo :3.5 Song:4
The outfit is very cute and beautiful even outside of its debuting era. The song is very soothing. The song did nail some aspects of pink and it was very cute 

Element: Invisibility - 7.5/10

Photo Score: 4/5 - A very glam outfit for Miss Madonna. Loving the gloves. Some of the angles are not the best for this particular outfit, I find, but I think she carries the look well.  

Song Score: 3.5/5 - Hmmm. This was not exactly what I would have expected when I clicked play. But I guess it does kind of work, as I’m reading your explanation. I just found it to be very monotonous as a song… I wish it had more vibrancy/playfulness in it. Lyrically, I get it. There is love and there is motherhood present. I just think we could have gotten more from this.

@Solarie - Yellow

bfkr7mfxmkj7.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Solarie - 8

Photo: 3: The outfit may be the most unique in the pool of entries in this round but good thing it is undraggable (to me) since we all know Avril as the pop star who refuses to grow up so the youthful look blended well even with the color description assigned to you. I just wished she got more taller but hey, we cant have it all :ahh: 

Song: 5: This Self Titled Era album track is the epitome of your assigned color and your in-depth explanation nailed it :clap3: 

Sempitneral : Solarie - 7.5

Photo: 3.5-  the outfit is cute. It's something id wear. Making a ugly colour cute and adorable asf. :smitten:  the shoes tho are a mess.

Song: 4 - adorable song.. underrated as heck. It really fits the theme yellow. 

Kipper - Solarie - Yellow - 7.5

Look: 2.5/5

Love the ensemble as a "look" but it's just  casual street wear. I'm sure this was hard since Avril isn't necessarily a fashion icon. :michael: The doc martins are really cute and pull the outfit together. But once again, it's pedestrian.

I mean with a song like Sippin on Sunshine??? Perfection. It's cute, summery, upbeat, light, and a different style for Avril. It's fresh like yellow!!:eddie:

Sabbath - Avril Lavigne - 5

Look: 1 - I didn’t get to say it all season of CG8, but I guess it’s never to late to say it during it’s tribute round: PEDESTRIAN. Yvess sabotaged you giving Avril of all people the color YELLOW :skull:

Song: 4 - I like the overall vibe of the song ‘cause it is very feel-good and happy. The lyrics are pretty much just a love song tho but they do paint a picture of a sunny happy day. Bottom line, I like it and think it was a good choice but not a flawless choice. PD: I always like that you include the lyrics in your entries in rounds like this.

Speezy: Solarie – 9
Photo:4 Song:5
  Not gonna lie the outfit is very good and well put together  but a bit tacky. The song is perfect for yellow for obvious reasons. Its upbeat and catchy and gives a nostalgic feel

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

:thing:

hi queen 

@Overprotected - Green

g1lg8fcsoiys.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Overprotected - 8

Photo: 4: Queen of SOIL! :clap3: I love the sparkly green. I am just distracted with the way she poses like a dog or whatsoever but I guess it works well with the Queen of Indoor Gardening narrative. Let me call her now the QUEEN OF VEGETATION as well

Song: 4 im glad to see joga in this game, i actually loved it :clap3: 

Sempitneral : Overprotected - 9.5

Photo: 5 - I love it. Bjork is no for these out of the world looks and this just looks good. She looks like a nature goddess.

Song: 4.5 - adorable song :) fits the theme and the set.

Kipper - Overprotected - Green - 8.5

Look: 3.5/5 I think I like it? I wish I could see it in full.:thing: But from what I can see, I  do enjoy. I LOVE how the dress looks as if it is covered in moss, but on closer inspection it is just sequins and fringe. 

Songs:5/5

Icelandic. Nature. Atmospheric. Emotional landscapes.  

Sabbath - Overprotected - 6.5

Look: 3.5 - very inch resting, yes. I like this shade of green and the fact that it’s sequinsed™ makes it more interesting. I wish we could see the skirt a little bit better tho. Get rid of the ugly ass flower and the nasty shoes.

Song:3 - I like that the inspiration for the song was very “green”. The overall vibe of the song gives me that “restful” / “peaceful” sound that this color looks for.  However the lyrics are anything but. It was supposed to be “safe” and “secure” and “harmonious” but she talks about emotions that puzzle her and how someone else is hurting and creates a “state of emergency” and no matter how much she want to be there for some reason, that’s not peaceful at all.

Element: Bjork - 7.5/10

Photo Score: 4.5/5 - This is actually really cute. We love a Kyoshi Warrior.

Song Score: 3/5 - Lyrically, I think she circles the theme but doesn’t exactly hit it on the head. There are some references to landscapes and healing… thank you for including the explanation because it helps me understand this more.

stay strong phillipines!

@Guero - Black

i50zk51nw5c4.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Guero - 10

Photo: 5: The iconic dress is so elegant and compliments her features. She is not the best model in town but this is a nice photo. :clap3: 

Song: 5: The redemption from the underperformances is here. The intrigue, The mystery. The needed drama. This is a BLACK ARTIST SONG at its finest! :alexz: 

Sempitneral : Guero - 9.5

Photo: 4.5 -  amazing! She looks so gerogous here. Tho you did have an easy colour i love this dress. It's like a gothic dress...black is my happy colour.

Song: 5 - YES this song is a bop! ♡♡♡

Kipper - Guero - Black - 8

Not the biggest fan of this. Although the lace is gorgeous, especially at the bottom, the undergarments is what is really throwing it off. The panties are the main culprit. There is nothing subtle about the undergarments, so essentially that is all you see. It's like to focal point and takes away from the beautiful lace. I wish the lace work just strategically covered those areas so she would not have to wear the under garments. :michael:

Song: 4.5/5

Yes!! Perfect fit for black. Although it isn't like the darkest/moodiest song, it is a great pick! It is sexy and powerful. Great job!

Sabbath - Guero - 9.5

Look: 4.5 - Guero finally feeding the people again after like 10 rounds!!!!!! I like how delicate this looks, the hair definitely helps with that vibe too. I really like the lace all over the dress. My only complaint is how visible the undergarments are, it’s always bothered me.

Song: 5 - Another great choice. Last round I wondered why you didn’t send this as it fitted the “dark” theme as well, but I’m glad you didn’t ‘cause DW fits this round more than TLIC would have. Welcome back to great scores, Guerito, stay here.

Speezy:  Guero – 8.5
Photo: 3.5 Song:5
The dress is well too transparent for my taste, a less transparent one could’ve worked.
The song is smooth,sexy and empowering.

Just now, thecptz said:

stay strong phillipines!

yeah! we're still dry xo

NqcC7Ls.jpg

the final critique.....

@PinkBox - Orange

7dfmm3vhpdbv.jpg

Spoiler

Yvess - Pinkbox - 8.5

Photo: 4: I like the consistency in the design, it gives me Lady Gaga bubble dress vibes. Cute shade of orange fits the wrinkled design of her garment and skin :heart2: 

Song: 4.5: Great choice. The explanation solified the score I gave to you :heart2: 

Sempitneral : Pinkbox - 5.5

Photo: 2 - this photo is hurting my head. I dunno if its photoshop blury or it's the outfit. It's a mess :x

Song: 3.5 - the song is a much better entry then the picture at least :)

Kipper - Pinkbox - Orange - 10

Look: 5/5

LOVE this:clap3:Miss Iris Van Herpen is a legend:clap3: love the fluidity and movement in the look, it's like a distortion. Plus the halo/portal/ wtf it is is stellar. A work of ART.

Song: 5/5 Yep!! The sentiment of this song and production match the description of orange perfectly. It is uplifting, free spirited, optimistic, and empowering!! PinkTABS.

Speezy: Pinkbox – 6
Photo: 1 Song: 5
   Okay as humans we love slinkys, but this bitch had to fight all her life against slinkys and became one with them. Send it back to Target.
The song is really fun and upbeat and definetly makes you feel that orange or yellow vibe

Element: PinkBox - 6/10

Photo Score: 1/5 - I absolutely hate this. I don’t think it looks good at all. Maybe as a fixture in an art museum I’d like it… but as a haute couture outfit, it’s just not it for Celine. The model wearing this online is pulling it off a lot better. I’ve also put this photo into my Photoshop and the color of the dress is in the RED family. You can come at me and say it’s ~blood orange~ but I think it’s an inaccurate representation of the color you were assigned. 

Song Score: 5/5 - Here’s where you served quality. This is a great representation of orange -- independent, adventurous, free. I love how there are moments of drama (red) with moments of light and fun (yellow). 

GOD TIER

(1st - 3rd rank)

TOP TIER

(4th - 5th rank)

MIDDLE TIER

(6th - 7th rank)

BOTTOM TIER

(8th - 10 rank)

tier announcements up next

ok went better than expected, but still underwhelming

welp

also stay strong sis @Yvess

Let's REVEAL first the

MIDDLE TIER

(6th - 7th rank)

Spoiler

MIDDLE TIER

6th - 7.9

@Invisibility

46kpqqg8jgmp.jpg

7th - 7.7

@kiiwii

717cf5zpg5sh.jpg

1 minute ago, Solarie said:

ok went better than expected, but still underwhelming

welp

also stay strong sis @Yvess

thanks sis! xoxo

PH is doing good now so far xo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.