Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

sabbath <<<<<<

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

sabbath <<<<<<

The loyalty :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

y'all don't want these critiques tonight no u don't 

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

sent 

NgM9YEX.gif

1 hour ago, thecptz said:

sabbath <<<<<<

they're supposed to go the other way, but i forgive this mistake cause you're a baby

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

they're supposed to go the other way, but i forgive this mistake cause you're a baby

it's right where it belongs

i'll post them entor's critiques

speezy's critiques for team element will be sent by 10 am est tho xo

results will happen around 11am  or 12nn est xo

ready for more meltdowns

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

ready for more meltdowns

the rankiings are quite inch resting

:eli: 

@Sabbath's CRITIQUES

qIfhZaW.gif

TEAM @Speezy

@Touch It @Overprotected

Touch It - Red

Spoiler

Sabbath - Beyoncé

Look: - First of all, I really like all the embroidery, it looks very detailed and the patterns it creates are very interesting to look at. My only complaint is that it kinda looks like a bodysuit with the embroidered fabric just wrapped around :rip:. Oh and also the green accessories: ?. And also, Jay Z: ?????????????????????????????

Song: If I could give this extra points I would. Ahhhhhhhhh I stanned since the entries were posted, I’m so glad you went this route with such an EXCELLENT song instead of going for an expected love/sex song. YES, MA’AM.

Overprotected - Green

Spoiler

Sabbath - Overprotected

Look: very inch resting, yes. I like this shade of green and the fact that it’s sequinsed™ makes it more interesting. I wish we could see the skirt a little bit better tho. Get rid of the ugly ass flower and the nasty shoes.

Song:  I like that the inspiration for the song was very “green”. The overall vibe of the song gives me that “restful” / “peaceful” sound that this color looks for.  However the lyrics are anything but. It was supposed to be “safe” and “secure” and “harmonious” but she talks about emotions that puzzle her and how someone else is hurting and creates a “state of emergency” and no matter how much she want to be there for some reason, that’s not peaceful at all.

xoxo

@Sabbath's CRITIQUES

qIfhZaW.gif

TEAM @Element

@Solarie @Guero @kiiwii @EriKills

Solarie - Yellow

Spoiler

Sabbath - Avril Lavigne 

Look: I  didn’t get to say it all season of CG8, but I guess it’s never to late to say it during it’s tribute round: PEDESTRIAN. Yvess sabotaged you giving Avril of all people the color YELLOW :skull: 

Song: I like the overall vibe of the song ‘cause it is very feel-good and happy. The lyrics are pretty much just a love song tho but they do paint a picture of a sunny happy day. Bottom line, I like it and think it was a good choice but not a flawless choice. PD: I always like that you include the lyrics in your entries in rounds like this.

Kiiwii - Brown

Spoiler

Sabbath - kiiwii 

Look: Tbh, I was expecting much worse considering Brown is an ugly ass color. I like this shade and the shininess of the fabric elevates it, especially in the second picture. However, the asymmetric shoulders are hideous and the cuts on the skirt remind me of that Nicki look that looked like a cockroach, you all know the one. The mid section looks good to me and I wish her left shoulder was like the simple strap on the right.

Song:  Not “is mercury in retrograde?” being the opening line kiiiiiiiiiiii. I mean, sure the lyrics you picked for the description sound confident, but the rest of the lyrics aren’t “safe” or “wholesome” or “reliable” at all. Kinda mixed on this one. It has it’s moments but overall I don’t think the color was represented well enough :’( 

Guero - Black

Spoiler

Sabbath - Guero

Look:  Guero finally feeding the people again after like 10 rounds!!!!!! I like how delicate this looks, the hair definitely helps with that vibe too. I really like the lace all over the dress. My only complaint is how visible the undergarments are, it’s always bothered me.

Song: Another great choice. Last round I wondered why you didn’t send this as it fitted the “dark” theme as well, but I’m glad you didn’t ‘cause DW fits this round more than TLIC would have. Welcome back to great scores, Guerito, stay here.

EriKills - Violet

Spoiler

Sabbath - EriKills

Look: This. I. You. We. Was this really you only option? It looks so cheap from the fabric to the stoning. This is a CG8 automatic elimination.

Song:  I think the description really helped your entry. The first verse it’s really obvious with the self reflection theme and I can get behind your interpretation of “luxury” for the chorus. However the description for the verse 2 is a reach and a half and ur fat self knows it!!!

XOXO

Edited by Yvess

@Element's CRITIQUES

LMx6jaI.jpg

TEAM @Speezy

@Touch It @Overprotected

Touch It - Red

Spoiler

Element: Touch It 

Photo Score: I like this, but I don’t love it. There’s something about this dress that seems to be fighting Beyoncé a bit as she wears it. She has some other red dresses online that are looking really amazing. The pattern of the embroidery is beautiful though. (shoes ugly af)

Song Score:  I KNEW you were going to pick this song as soon as I saw you got red. It’s perfect for the color. The lyrics are :fire:

Overprotected - Green

Spoiler

Element: Bjork 

Photo Score: This is actually really cute. We love a Kyoshi Warrior.

Song Score:  Lyrically, I think she circles the theme but doesn’t exactly hit it on the head. There are some references to landscapes and healing… thank you for including the explanation because it helps me understand this more.

xoxo

@Element's CRITIQUES

LMx6jaI.jpg 

TEAM @Sabbath

@Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

KatyCatPH - Gray

Spoiler

Element: KatyCatPH 

Photo Score:  I want to like this outfit more than I do. I feel this is a little too shiny and glittery for Taylor, where she would have looked exquisite in something a bit more natural/flowing/subdued. I see some other grey/silver outfits online that I like more on her. The mesh covering her shoulders is really iffy as a focal point. I do appreciate her makeup though. I know we aren’t judging the outfit by the color meaning, but I’m kind of dead at this outfit screaming “look at me!” when the meaning says that grey wants to avoid attention.

Song Score: VERY nice choice. The song’s instrumental and overall melancholic atmosphere are so perfect for grey… and combined with the simple lyrics? Great work here.

Pinkbox - Orange

Spoiler

Element: PinkBox 

Photo Score: I absolutely hate this. I don’t think it looks good at all. Maybe as a fixture in an art museum I’d like it… but as a haute couture outfit, it’s just not it for Celine. The model wearing this online is pulling it off a lot better. I’ve also put this photo into my Photoshop and the color of the dress is in the RED family. You can come at me and say it’s ~blood orange~ but I think it’s an inaccurate representation of the color you were assigned. 

Song Score:  Here’s where you served quality. This is a great representation of orange -- independent, adventurous, free. I love how there are moments of drama (red) with moments of light and fun (yellow). 

Psycho - Blue 

Spoiler

Element: Psycho

Photo Score: She looks SO good here -- hair and makeup? Stunning. I think you did a great job of picking something that embodied blue. My only issue with the presentation of this outfit is that it has a lot of wrinkles and creases throughout (especially the bottom half)… like why is this not polished a bit more for the red carpet? 

Song Score: Lyrically, this works well. I definitely see the loyalty, trust, and responsibility. I wish that the instrumental was a bit more serene and meditative. Her vocals and piano, while pleasant, don’t put me into the calm zone that would have really sealed the deal here. It’s still a bit staccato and theatrical. I think some mellifluous echoes/synths could have helped create a reflective mood, for example.

Invisibility - Pink

Spoiler

Element: Invisibility 

Photo Score:  A very glam outfit for Miss Madonna. Loving the gloves. Some of the angles are not the best for this particular outfit, I find, but I think she carries the look well.  

Song Score: Hmmm. This was not exactly what I would have expected when I clicked play. But I guess it does kind of work, as I’m reading your explanation. I just found it to be very monotonous as a song… I wish it had more vibrancy/playfulness in it. Lyrically, I get it. There is love and there is motherhood present. I just think we could have gotten more from this.

xoxo

@Speezy's CRITIQUES

sbnpo5k.gif

TEAM @Sabbath

@Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

KatyCatPH - Gray

Spoiler

Speezy: KatyCatPH

The dress is very sparkly and cute. Its form fitting, Ilike itThe song is very vibey and sad sorta like grey. 

Pinkbox - Orange

Spoiler

Speezy: Pinkbox
   Okay as humans we love slinkys, but this bitch had to fight all her life against slinkys and became one with them. Send it back to Target.
The song is really fun and upbeat and definetly makes you feel that orange or yellow vibe

Psycho - Blue 

Spoiler

Speezy: Psycho
  This is very pedestrian-esque, I like the color of the dress, but those wrinkles are giving me OCD a bit. Also those arm ruffles are not the tea . For the song it was extremely relaxing and sad at the same time. But at some moments it became boring

Invisibility - Pink

Spoiler

Speezy: Invisibility
The outfit is very cute and beautiful even outside of its debuting era. The song is very soothing. The song did nail some aspects of pink and it was very cute

xoxo

REPOST: 

NEW TABS DYNAMICS

First off, the MENTORS COMPETITION/RIVALRY is still far from over as their TOP 10 TABS' individual scores will still contribute in determining their performance as a mentor in each rounds.
Starting from this point, the eliminations will lie in the hands of the merge players. The current Elimination Ceremony is the prime example/teaser of things to come. Think of this as the lovechild of The Face and Survivor.

Remember that despite team averages still in play to distinguish the winning team/mentor advantages, voting will now be merged so even if you are from different teams, you can be allies when it comes to voting time since we are not saving a whole team now in rounds but teammates must also work their best to not drag other girls down or they might do it on purpose :eli:

Some key points to remember:
The highest scoring player of each round is automatically IMMUNE even if his/her team loses.
The winning team gives its mentor the power to grant IMMUNITY to any player of his choice (keyword: "ANY" which means mentors can be shady and give immunity to TABS who comes from a different team if they want)
The second highest mentor will have the advantage of cancelling a SINGLE VOTE for any TABS of his choice.
The lowest ranking mentor gets nothing.
The lowest scoring player of each round will automatically get a single VOTE in the Elimination Ceremony.

There are tiaras that may be useful in the game. Black, Blue, or even Zomp :eli: 
This ruling may be suspended in the future for rounds that may require a different approach of Elimination but it will be announced in the rounds introduction

xoxo

Cute critiques, coming for high tier hopefully x

GOD TIER

(1st - 3rd rank)

TOP TIER

(4th - 5th rank)

MIDDLE TIER

(6th - 7th rank)

BOTTOM TIER

(8th - 10 rank)

Edited by Yvess

:flower:

For @Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath

as soon as you read this, pls pm me the names of your members or even non-members (in case) that you will save in case you get the advantages

Assuming that you place 1st this round, 

you can give an immunity to any players

(pls pm me 2 names in case the first choice is immune due to high scores)

Assuming that you place 2nd this round, 

you can cancel a single vote that a player can get in the elimination ceremony

it will only cancel a single vote, not limit the player to vote.

(pls pm me 2 names in case the first choice is immune)

If you place 3rd in this round,

you get no advantages 

I will only reveal the extra immunity recipient before the voting is open

the single vote nullifier will be during the elimination ceremony for suspense purposes :-* 

Edited by Yvess

REPOST:

THE TABS SAVE

Spoiler

Related image

The TABS Save is the "one-time use only" power of the TABS PANEL

Kipper - Sempiternal - Element - Sabbath - Speezy - ME!.mp3

will decide everytime the voting ceremony results is done if the ELIMINATED TABS should be

SAVED or NOT

We can announce our final decision before the new round is posted

The mechanics, technically is... when the elimination is finalized, i will ask the judges/mentors if they wanna use the SAVE.

This power can only be used ONCE in the whole course of the game and ALL in the panel should agree to use it to that fallen TABS

I, as host will always say YES in using this power to anyone who gets booted out but it will depend with everyone in the PANEL if it will be used.

The mentors can try to convince the panel to save their eliminated TABS if they want or they can even campaign for someone who is not from their team.

This can only be used before we reach the TOP 5

NOTE: if a certain judge goes MIA in a certain round, his vote will not matter if in case everyone else in the panel wants to use this power

WAIT.... THERE'S MORE!

Spoiler

Image result for black tiara  transparent

BLACK TIARA:

POWERS:

Serves as an instant IMMUNITY and no one will know you will use it until I post the elimination ceremony so that means the second person with the most number of votes nxt to you (assuming u r in grave danger of going home when u risk of using this) / Think of this as your HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL ala Survivor / Shady sister of the Pink Tiara

You will be alerted when your name is casted by 3 people so that you can work on your strategy on surviving the elimination ceremony / You can choose to use its main power then or risk and not do anything / Once you use this tiara, no more alerts for you in the future

EXPIRATION:

you can use this from now on up until we are down with the Final 5 TABS xoxo

NOTE:

this is non-transferable and if you get the boot without using it, it will be raffled to the people who voted for you xoxo

stock_tiara_blue_by_ladesire_db9owoh-ful

BLUE TIARA:

POWERS: 

You can steal a TABS player's power to vote on a certain round and claims it as your second vote in the elimination ceremony

Aside from that, you get to know 2 TABS' votes of your choice when you decided to use this tiara. This is a one time use only also just like the Pink and Black tiaras

EXPIRATION:

NOTE:

this is non-transferable and if you get the boot without using it, it will be raffled to the people who voted for you xoxo

19 minutes ago, Yvess said:

REPOST:

THE TABS SAVE

Hide contents

Related image

The TABS Save is the "one-time use only" power of the TABS PANEL

Kipper - Sempiternal - Element - Sabbath - Speezy - ME!.mp3

will decide everytime the voting ceremony results is done if the ELIMINATED TABS should be

SAVED or NOT

We can announce our final decision before the new round is posted

The mechanics, technically is... when the elimination is finalized, i will ask the judges/mentors if they wanna use the SAVE.

This power can only be used ONCE in the whole course of the game and ALL in the panel should agree to use it to that fallen TABS

I, as host will always say YES in using this power to anyone who gets booted out but it will depend with everyone in the PANEL if it will be used.

The mentors can try to convince the panel to save their eliminated TABS if they want or they can even campaign for someone who is not from their team.

This can only be used before we reach the TOP 5

NOTE: if a certain judge goes MIA in a certain round, his vote will not matter if in case everyone else in the panel wants to use this power

WAIT.... THERE'S MORE!

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for black tiara  transparent

BLACK TIARA:

POWERS:

Serves as an instant IMMUNITY and no one will know you will use it until I post the elimination ceremony so that means the second person with the most number of votes nxt to you (assuming u r in grave danger of going home when u risk of using this) / Think of this as your HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL ala Survivor / Shady sister of the Pink Tiara

You will be alerted when your name is casted by 3 people so that you can work on your strategy on surviving the elimination ceremony / You can choose to use its main power then or risk and not do anything / Once you use this tiara, no more alerts for you in the future

EXPIRATION:

NOTE:

stock_tiara_blue_by_ladesire_db9owoh-ful

BLUE TIARA:

POWERS: 

You can steal a TABS player's power to vote on a certain round and claims it as your second vote in the elimination ceremony

Aside from that, you get to know 2 TABS' votes of your choice when you decided to use this tiara. This is a one time use only also just like the Pink and Black tiaras

EXPIRATION:

NOTE:

1 minute ago, Solarie said:

Yessss queen?

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

but I think it’s an inaccurate representation of the color you were assigned. 

@Yvess literally promised me this wouldn't happen, a LIAR

I'm calling the mods! 

https://www.eonline.com/photos/794/la-fashion-police/941898

Céline Dion est sublime dans une magnifique robe orange Iris Van Herpen lors de la Fashion Week haute couture à Paris. 

Would eonline fashion police LIE?? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.