Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

it's always PTE but no one asks "how are u today Yvess" :ahh:

srsly, ill post it in an hour since I dont have yet a laptop in front of me

ROUND 14 ENTRIES

TEAM @Sabbath

@Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

KatyCatPH - Gray

Spoiler

KatyCatPH - Gray

TAYLOR SWIFT

Image result for GRAF1X COLORS orange

Taylor_Swift_Grammys.jpg

Grey is a color seeking to avoid attention. In this song, they are trying to avoid being seen for their safety in a gloomy and depressing time. Also, Taylor here acts like a protector that's why this song perfectly matches the color grey.

Pinkbox - Orange

Spoiler

CÉLINE DION - ORANGE

PHOTO 

celinedion-2019-7-1.jpg

Related imageRelated image

SONG

This song is a free-spirited, uplifting anthem on the excitement of moving on to a new and independent life with a positive transformation. It's a song celebrating individual freedom and Céline approaching the new day with a sense of optimism. Her "wings" and  flying symbolizes her living new experiences, her new adventures and her "taking off" in her new life. This represents the orange color perfectly, with the themes of excitement, independence, adventure, optimism and positivity.

The tempo and the song being upbeat is different for Céline, it's fun and uplifting, which also represent the color orange.

Psycho - Blue 

Spoiler

LADY GAGA - BLUE

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Image result for GRAF1X COLORS

Photo:

lady-gaga-golden-globes.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Dress-Golden-Globes-2019.jpg

Lady-Gaga-2019-Golden-Globes.jpg

tenor.gif

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

I chose this outfit because the color is a light, calming shade of blue and the dress shows the more calm side to Lady Gaga's fashion. The outfit, especially the train, is reminiscent of the blue sea.

/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Song:

I chose Is That Alright? because the song is a peaceful ballad and has a calm piano instrumentation. Lyrically, the song contains themes of trust, honesty and loyalty. The lines "I want you / To look right in my eyes / To tell me you love me / To be by my side" and "I want you / At the end of my life / Wanna see your face / When I fall with grace / At the moment I die / Is that alright?" reflect the theme of being honest and trusting each other in a relationship and being loyal to one another for the rest of time.

Invisibility - Pink

Spoiler

MADONNA - PINK

124a4bca7a385a1d57b8eb1039fdf307.png

PHOTO 

2N7iZkm.jpg

large.jpg

M0381k.jpg

SONG

This electronic ballad Madonna wrote was inspired by the birth of her daughter, Lourdes Leon. From the start of the first verse, its soft percussion and warm instrumentation are reminiscent of a lullaby. Then, Madonna delivers lines such as "Never forget how to dream / Butterfly" almost in a whisper, which highlights the idea of maternity and feminity by extension.

The tenderness in her vocals, as well as the strings that accompany them as she makes way into the bridge with "May the angels protect you / And sadness forget you / Little star", are characteristic traits of pink. Finally, Madonna sounding vulnerable while expressing the safety she wants to bring to her daughter, make this the perfect song to portray the color.

TEAM @Element

@Solarie @Guero @kiiwii @EriKills

Solarie - Yellow

Spoiler

AVRIL LAVIGNE - YELLOW 

original.jpg

3307010491_d310b6afdb.jpg

3869f2e19b1d3501613dfe78ead9f647.png

song:

Explanation:

What is more yellow than sun? And where is sun and sippin' drinks there's summer. Sippin' On Sunshine is a feel-good summer track. The whole track is written in a very optimistic and enthusiastic manner. 

Down at the beach, you holding my hand
Got an umbrella stuck in the sand
Watching the waves crash into the shore
Baby, I want some more

Hey
What a beautiful day
All I need is a taste
Nothin' but a good time
Sippin' on sunshine

In the track Avril is also spontaneous, demonstrating by having fun with a boy and alluding to the cloud 9, which again is in the happy manner. 

Boy, you blow my mind
You got me up on cloud nine
Just a little taste
I wouldn't wanna waste
A sip of that sunshine

All of elements that were used in describing yellow - enthusiasm, positivity, happiness, opportunity, spontaneity, uplifting sunshine, youthfulness, all these components have been covert in these lyrics. On this track, Avril fully embraces how beautiful life is.

Kiiwii - Brown

Spoiler

KATY PERRY - BROWN

Image result for GRAF1X COLORS brown

katy-perry-2017-vanity-fair-oscar-party-

nintchdbpict000304936854.jpg?strip=all&w

Brown, being described as a color of safety and confidence, is the basis for the meaning of "It Takes Two". The lyrics "I admit half of it, I'm not that innocent" and "But let me be first, baby, to say 'I'm sorry'" show that Katy is not one to take a backseat and is confident enough in herself to admit the faults in the mistakes she has made, without having the other individual be the first to do so.

Guero - Black

Spoiler

ARIANA GRANDE - BLACK

1878f8bf5b5f5fc1b792854dabe7c9c8.png

Photo:

ariana-grande-amas-24nov14-26.jpg

Song:

"I live for danger..."

"Dangerous Woman" exemplifies the color black with its strong and sultry instrumental to its lyrics that exude confidence. The song talks about how Ariana is taking control of the situation and going for exactly what she wants in the current moment. It's a new encounter for her, which adds a hint of danger due to its unfamiliarity. There's a sense of fear and mystery as they clearly don't know each other well and are simply going with the moment. 

EriKills - Violet

Spoiler

Tinashe - Violet

Photo:

pst_ba0434d1-3095-49a2-bdaf-aef9697d58b9

DWTS-Tinashe.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Song:

Lucid Dreaming

Explanation:

Verse 1
The song starts off with meditation-esque, calming hums. Acknowledging her hectic life, Tinashe takes this time to delve into some self-realizations. She reflects on how her compassion for others leads to her own demise. Sensitivity to the hurt she's experienced inspires change, as she declares she's had enough.

Chorus
From self-reflection to self-declarations, the theme of luxury (metaphorically) comes into play as she vows to live her best life. "They can't see the way I see it through my eyes", she's intuitive that her best life may not be seen as the best from outsiders, but nonetheless she pursues what she knows is right for her.

Verse 2
The themes of compassion arise once again, but this time from a different viewpoint. She's gained wisdom from the hurt she felt in verse 1. Living her best life means giving up on compassion.  "Keep to myself, keep it simple, Keep em guessing what I really am" Being introverted and mysterious is key for her self-preservation. If need be, she'll fly away like she's lucid dreaming.

Chorus

^girl just see above tbh.

Bridge
The definition of lucid dreaming is provided as soothing, zen bells chime in the background.

Outro
One last moment of self-reflection, she once again uses her new-found wisdom to vow to live her best life.

Conclusion

Compassion, mystery, inspiration, and many many more "violet" themes can be found throughout Lucid Dreaming, a song that takes you on Tinashe's spiritual quest of self realizations and newfound wisdom to ultimately live her best life. ?

TEAM @Speezy

@Touch It @Overprotected

Touch It - Red

Spoiler

BEYONCE - RED

Related image

Photos:

VSvoe99.jpg

OxekVN3.jpg

JRt2fED.jpg

Song:

Bey truly has a huge red aura throughout this whole song. Everything about her tone and the lyrics fit the theme of the color red. "Don't Hurt Yourself" is the peak point within lemonade where she shows her anger regarding her relationship with her husband who she caught cheating on her. Throughout the song she shows many of the characteristics of the color red. From the first verse she shows strength, power, and anger by singing, "Who the f*ck do you think I is, you ain't married to no average b*tch, boy". She then uses sexual desires and more anger by saying, "You can watch my fat ass twist, boy as I bounce to the next d*ck, boy". Throughout the rest of the song, she continues to be very powerful in which she wants to change Jay-Z for the better and empowers other women in similar situations to also stick up for themselves. She uses the elements of danger by saying that if Jay-Z continues to hurt her, he's going to end up hurting himself as well from feelings of guilt and shame. One big symbol that is used within the song that connects to the color red is, "I am the dragon breathing fire". Fire breathing dragons are associated with anger and destruction which is also associated to the color red. She also compares herself to a lion showing that she's courageous and stronger than her husband's betrayal. More anger and danger is shown within the song when she says, "Tonight I'm f*cking up all your s*it, boy". This shows that she's ready to destroy all of his belongings, which is a pretty common thing people do their significant others when they find out they're being cheated on. From all these lyrical elements of the color red and the angry tone she has within many parts of the song, this song is a perfect symbol of the color red.

Overprotected - Green

Spoiler

Björk - Green

Related image

PHOTOS

bjork-2000-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-2-02.jpg

Queen of indoor gardening and sequins

bjork-2000-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-2-01b.jpg

SONG

Björk talking about this song:

"I write a lot of music when I'm walking in the countryside in Iceland. When you've been on your own for four to five days and you're walking, you climb a mountain and get a bliss on your own... Jóga was one of the songs that came from that"

"I was doing a lot of experimenting with beats trying to make them sound volcanic. With this song, I really had a sort of National Anthem in mind. Not the National Anthem but certain classic Icelandic songs -very romantic, very proud."

xoxo

@Sempiternal @kipperskipper

XOXO

Edited by Yvess

• ATRL Moderator

oh my

Some are amazing! Some are well....:biblio:

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

All the members from team Speezy snapped :jonny5:

why is "all" sending me

-4 points to Bey in the photo part for including Jay in that picture

O4s6YB4.jpg

Don't Hurt Yourself? BIIIIIIITCH we might have to STAN but then again:

8 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

-4 points to Bey in the photo part for including Jay in that picture

O4s6YB4.jpg

im loving the entries when i received it, lemme see if it will stya the same when i do my critiques later :ahh: 

33 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

@Yvess Can you resize my first photo? It kinda ****ed up in the formatting :chick3:

doin it rn... wait xo

ROUND 14 ENTRIES

TEAM @Sabbath

@Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

KatyCatPH - Gray

Spoiler

KatyCatPH - Gray

TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor_Swift_Grammys.jpg

Grey is a color seeking to avoid attention. In this song, they are trying to avoid being seen for their safety in a gloomy and depressing time. Also, Taylor here acts like a protector that's why this song perfectly matches the color grey.

Pinkbox - Orange

Spoiler

CÉLINE DION - ORANGE

PHOTO 

celinedion-2019-7-1.jpg

Related imageRelated image

SONG

This song is a free-spirited, uplifting anthem on the excitement of moving on to a new and independent life with a positive transformation. It's a song celebrating individual freedom and Céline approaching the new day with a sense of optimism. Her "wings" and  flying symbolizes her living new experiences, her new adventures and her "taking off" in her new life. This represents the orange color perfectly, with the themes of excitement, independence, adventure, optimism and positivity.

The tempo and the song being upbeat is different for Céline, it's fun and uplifting, which also represent the color orange.

Psycho - Blue 

Spoiler

LADY GAGA - BLUE

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Photo:

lady-gaga-golden-globes.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Dress-Golden-Globes-2019.jpg

Lady-Gaga-2019-Golden-Globes.jpg

tenor.gif

I chose this outfit because the color is a light, calming shade of blue and the dress shows the more calm side to Lady Gaga's fashion. The outfit, especially the train, is reminiscent of the blue sea.

Song:

I chose Is That Alright? because the song is a peaceful ballad and has a calm piano instrumentation. Lyrically, the song contains themes of trust, honesty and loyalty. The lines "I want you / To look right in my eyes / To tell me you love me / To be by my side" and "I want you / At the end of my life / Wanna see your face / When I fall with grace / At the moment I die / Is that alright?" reflect the theme of being honest and trusting each other in a relationship and being loyal to one another for the rest of time.

Invisibility - Pink

Spoiler

MADONNA - PINK

124a4bca7a385a1d57b8eb1039fdf307.png

PHOTO 

2N7iZkm.jpg

large.jpg

M0381k.jpg

SONG

This electronic ballad Madonna wrote was inspired by the birth of her daughter, Lourdes Leon. From the start of the first verse, its soft percussion and warm instrumentation are reminiscent of a lullaby. Then, Madonna delivers lines such as "Never forget how to dream / Butterfly" almost in a whisper, which highlights the idea of maternity and feminity by extension.

The tenderness in her vocals, as well as the strings that accompany them as she makes way into the bridge with "May the angels protect you / And sadness forget you / Little star", are characteristic traits of pink. Finally, Madonna sounding vulnerable while expressing the safety she wants to bring to her daughter, make this the perfect song to portray the color.

TEAM @Element

@Solarie @Guero @kiiwii @EriKills

Solarie - Yellow

Spoiler

AVRIL LAVIGNE - YELLOW 

original.jpg

3307010491_d310b6afdb.jpg

3869f2e19b1d3501613dfe78ead9f647.png

song:

Explanation:

What is more yellow than sun? And where is sun and sippin' drinks there's summer. Sippin' On Sunshine is a feel-good summer track. The whole track is written in a very optimistic and enthusiastic manner. 

Down at the beach, you holding my hand
Got an umbrella stuck in the sand
Watching the waves crash into the shore
Baby, I want some more

Hey
What a beautiful day
All I need is a taste
Nothin' but a good time
Sippin' on sunshine

In the track Avril is also spontaneous, demonstrating by having fun with a boy and alluding to the cloud 9, which again is in the happy manner. 

Boy, you blow my mind
You got me up on cloud nine
Just a little taste
I wouldn't wanna waste
A sip of that sunshine

All of elements that were used in describing yellow - enthusiasm, positivity, happiness, opportunity, spontaneity, uplifting sunshine, youthfulness, all these components have been covert in these lyrics. On this track, Avril fully embraces how beautiful life is.

Kiiwii - Brown

Spoiler

KATY PERRY - BROWN

Image result for GRAF1X COLORS brown

katy-perry-2017-vanity-fair-oscar-party-

nintchdbpict000304936854.jpg?strip=all&w

Brown, being described as a color of safety and confidence, is the basis for the meaning of "It Takes Two". The lyrics "I admit half of it, I'm not that innocent" and "But let me be first, baby, to say 'I'm sorry'" show that Katy is not one to take a backseat and is confident enough in herself to admit the faults in the mistakes she has made, without having the other individual be the first to do so.

Guero - Black

Spoiler

ARIANA GRANDE - BLACK

1878f8bf5b5f5fc1b792854dabe7c9c8.png

Photo:

ariana-grande-amas-24nov14-26.jpg

Song:

"I live for danger..."

"Dangerous Woman" exemplifies the color black with its strong and sultry instrumental to its lyrics that exude confidence. The song talks about how Ariana is taking control of the situation and going for exactly what she wants in the current moment. It's a new encounter for her, which adds a hint of danger due to its unfamiliarity. There's a sense of fear and mystery as they clearly don't know each other well and are simply going with the moment. 

EriKills - Violet

Spoiler

Tinashe - Violet

Photo:

pst_ba0434d1-3095-49a2-bdaf-aef9697d58b9

DWTS-Tinashe.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Song:

Lucid Dreaming

Explanation:

Verse 1
The song starts off with meditation-esque, calming hums. Acknowledging her hectic life, Tinashe takes this time to delve into some self-realizations. She reflects on how her compassion for others leads to her own demise. Sensitivity to the hurt she's experienced inspires change, as she declares she's had enough.

Chorus
From self-reflection to self-declarations, the theme of luxury (metaphorically) comes into play as she vows to live her best life. "They can't see the way I see it through my eyes", she's intuitive that her best life may not be seen as the best from outsiders, but nonetheless she pursues what she knows is right for her.

Verse 2
The themes of compassion arise once again, but this time from a different viewpoint. She's gained wisdom from the hurt she felt in verse 1. Living her best life means giving up on compassion.  "Keep to myself, keep it simple, Keep em guessing what I really am" Being introverted and mysterious is key for her self-preservation. If need be, she'll fly away like she's lucid dreaming.

Chorus

^girl just see above tbh.

Bridge
The definition of lucid dreaming is provided as soothing, zen bells chime in the background.

Outro
One last moment of self-reflection, she once again uses her new-found wisdom to vow to live her best life.

Conclusion

Compassion, mystery, inspiration, and many many more "violet" themes can be found throughout Lucid Dreaming, a song that takes you on Tinashe's spiritual quest of self realizations and newfound wisdom to ultimately live her best life. ?

TEAM @Speezy

@Touch It @Overprotected

Touch It - Red

Spoiler

BEYONCE - RED

Related image

Photos:

VSvoe99.jpg

OxekVN3.jpg

JRt2fED.jpg

Song:

Bey truly has a huge red aura throughout this whole song. Everything about her tone and the lyrics fit the theme of the color red. "Don't Hurt Yourself" is the peak point within lemonade where she shows her anger regarding her relationship with her husband who she caught cheating on her. Throughout the song she shows many of the characteristics of the color red. From the first verse she shows strength, power, and anger by singing, "Who the f*ck do you think I is, you ain't married to no average b*tch, boy". She then uses sexual desires and more anger by saying, "You can watch my fat ass twist, boy as I bounce to the next d*ck, boy". Throughout the rest of the song, she continues to be very powerful in which she wants to change Jay-Z for the better and empowers other women in similar situations to also stick up for themselves. She uses the elements of danger by saying that if Jay-Z continues to hurt her, he's going to end up hurting himself as well from feelings of guilt and shame. One big symbol that is used within the song that connects to the color red is, "I am the dragon breathing fire". Fire breathing dragons are associated with anger and destruction which is also associated to the color red. She also compares herself to a lion showing that she's courageous and stronger than her husband's betrayal. More anger and danger is shown within the song when she says, "Tonight I'm f*cking up all your s*it, boy". This shows that she's ready to destroy all of his belongings, which is a pretty common thing people do their significant others when they find out they're being cheated on. From all these lyrical elements of the color red and the angry tone she has within many parts of the song, this song is a perfect symbol of the color red.

Overprotected - Green

Spoiler

Björk - Green

Related image

PHOTOS

bjork-2000-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-2-02.jpg

Queen of indoor gardening and sequins

bjork-2000-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-2-01b.jpg

SONG

Björk talking about this song:

"I write a lot of music when I'm walking in the countryside in Iceland. When you've been on your own for four to five days and you're walking, you climb a mountain and get a bliss on your own... Jóga was one of the songs that came from that"

"I was doing a lot of experimenting with beats trying to make them sound volcanic. With this song, I really had a sort of National Anthem in mind. Not the National Anthem but certain classic Icelandic songs -very romantic, very proud."

xoxo

@Sempiternal @kipperskipper

XOXO

A double posting today... Or is it FatBox's fault?

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

A double posting today... Or is it FatBox's fault?

so that she sees it is resized already :ahh: 

btw, i wanna say that ur photo is actually the first thing i imagined i would send if i were playing as Madge :jonny5: 

lemme listen to the songs and DMC (do my critiques)

Related image

Just now, PinkBox said:

Ty mama :heart2:

i love elders u know that xoxo

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Btw, i wanna say that ur photo is actually the first thing i imagined i would send if i were playing as Madge :jonny5: 

That's bc her fashion sense is horrible so I did what I could tbh!

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

i love elders u know that xoxo

We love a Céline, Madonna and Bjork top 3

T A B S    A L E R T !

We are now in the TOP 10 and inside politics will get stronger as girls will now kill each other in the voting ceremonies :eli: 

So, here is another thing that will somehow shook the game's equilibrium even more

Now, that the entries are posted and before I forget, let me announce another "twist"

THE TABS SAVE

Related image

The TABS Save is the "one-time use only" power of the TABS PANEL

Kipper - Sempiternal - Element - Sabbath - Speezy - ME!.mp3

will decide everytime the voting ceremony results is done if the ELIMINATED TABS should be

SAVED or NOT

We can announce our final decision before the new round is posted

The mechanics, technically is... when the elimination is finalized, i will ask the judges/mentors if they wanna use the SAVE.

This power can only be used ONCE in the whole course of the game and ALL in the panel should agree to use it to that fallen TABS

I, as host will always say YES in using this power to anyone who gets booted out but it will depend with everyone in the PANEL if it will be used.

The mentors can try to convince the panel to save their eliminated TABS if they want or they can even campaign for someone who is not from their team.

This can only be used before we reach the TOP 5

NOTE: if a certain judge goes MIA in a certain round, his vote will not matter if in case everyone else in the panel wants to use this power

@Solarie @Guero @kiiwii @EriKills @Touch It @Overprotected @Psycho @KatyCatPH @Invisibility @PinkBox

@Sabbath @Speezy @Element @Sempiternal @kipperskipper

Edited by Yvess

11 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

That's bc her fashion sense is horrible so I did what I could tbh!

let's hope the nostalgia will kick in... oooh. but i guess only @PinkBox gets to do that :ahh: 

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

We love a Céline, Madonna and Bjork top 3

ooooh...the oldies are back in the game omg :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.