Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

lets just send Avril Lavgeni home and no one will notice

aksjjs I love you :bibliahh:

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I hate y'all bitches I hate y'all bitches I hate y'all bitches I can't stand this mother****in' cast I can't stand none of y'all goddamn rats. I can't stand these mother****in' panel of judges. Bitch, yall saved BEYONCE over CONCHEETO??? CONCHEETAH?! What did Conchita do for you to be still sitting around in this mother****in' competition after you've been DAMN near eliminated THRICE???? THRICE WE'VE TRIED TO DRAG THIS BITCH OUT OF THIS COMPETITION. She got saved at that double elimination. This bitch gets saved when Miss Tinashe decides she wanna mother****in' No Drama her ass back up in the goddamn game and eliminate this hoe. She even gets spared at a merged vote off over CONCHITA!! This bitch is STILL. HERE. after damn near being saved by the producers behind the scenes AND the cast... THRIIIIICE!!! Thrice already gurl. You know what? I can't handle this bitch. I've plotted to destroy this bitch for I don't know how many rounds and y'all really just keep on using mother****in' Monster Reborn like this is Yu-Gi-Oh, resurrecting that bitch from the graveyard every mother****in' time. But guess what bitch?! I'm bout to put all the mother****in' pieces of Exodia together and OBLITERATE every single one of y'all bitches... the judges, the contestants, the mother****in uhhh the viewers at home. **** this game, okay, I can't stand NONE of you hoes!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited by Psycho

and here's to BEYONKA showing us how she used her 4th Life

Related image

Edited by Yvess

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I hate y'all bitches I hate y'all bitches I hate y'all bitches I can't stand this mother****in' cast I can't stand none of y'all goddamn rats. I can't stand these mother****in' panel of judges. Bitch, yall saved BEYONCE over CONCHEETO??? CONCHEETAH?! What did Conchita do for you to be still sitting around in this mother****in' competition after you've been DAMN near eliminated THRICE???? THRICE WE'VE TRIED TO DRAG THIS BITCH OUT OF THIS COMPETITION. She got saved at that double elimination. This bitch gets saved when Miss Tinashe decides she wanna mother****in' No Drama her ass back up in the goddamn game and eliminate this hoe. She even gets spared at a merged vote off again CONCHITA!! This bitch is STILL. HERE. after damn near being saved by the producers behind the scenes AND the cast... THRIIIIICE!!! Thrice already gurl. You know what? I can't handle this bitch. I've plotted to destroy this bitch for I don't know how many rounds and y'all really just keep on using mother****in' Monster Reborn like this is Yu-Gi-Oh, resurrecting that bitch from the graveyard every mother****in' time. But guess what bitch?! I'm bout to put all the mother****in' pieces of Exodia together and OBLITERATE every single one of y'all bitches... the judges, the contestants, the mother****in uhhh the viewers at home. **** this game, okay, I can't stand NONE of you hoes!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

ICONIQUE

xoxo

BEYONCAAAA KNOWLES is winning again

:ahh: 

"See me off and let, see me off and let me go now"

Conchita, “See Me Now”

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing for my morning commute, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read was: “Queen Conchita eliminated from TABS”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on the thread just to see more and more info about it. I couldn’t believe it. My TABS dream was over and there I was sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Conchita is not over, she's just eliminated from the competition, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. I saw this game being HER chance at success, an artist with only 18 songs and although she was amongst the greats, magically she kept on surviving. I am extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that artists with such a small back catalogue are not meant to last and that’s why I sent hours after the deadline. I knew this was an incoming flop and that’s why I had to get creative. I wanted to survive as far as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for Conchita. It brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before.

Every TABS contestant was aware that Conchita wasn't the most known star. Ever since the team swap, something went wrong and the relationship between Conchita and TABS has been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Conchita is never going to be in the Ultimate TABS again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My TABS dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all the round was only announced last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Conchita. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it, submit a flop entry and get eliminated.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Conchita just like before. She's had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

“You Are Unstoppable” 

- Conchita Wurst

She is winning again. Somehow she always stays here. I can't stand IT.

8sg97v

8sg97v

8sg97v

8sg97v

8sg97v8sg97v8sg97v

8sg97v

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

Conchita, “See Me Now”

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing for my morning commute, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read was: “Queen Conchita eliminated from TABS”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on the thread just to see more and more info about it. I couldn’t believe it. My TABS dream was over and there I was sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Conchita is not over, she's just eliminated from the competition, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. I saw this game being HER chance at success, an artist with only 18 songs and although she was amongst the greats, magically she kept on surviving. I am extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that artists with such a small back catalogue are not meant to last and that’s why I sent hours after the deadline. I knew this was an incoming flop and that’s why I had to get creative. I wanted to survive as far as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for Conchita. It brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before.

Every TABS contestant was aware that Conchita wasn't the most known star. Ever since the team swap, something went wrong and the relationship between Conchita and TABS has been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Conchita is never going to be in the Ultimate TABS again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My TABS dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all the round was only announced last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Conchita. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it, submit a flop entry and get eliminated.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Conchita just like before. She's had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

“You Are Unstoppable” 

- Conchita Wurst

this iconic post :bibliahh: 

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

the moment you were cursed by Grimes :weeps:

Poor thing, Grimes needs to repent and cause no more casualties to team speezy

That Clyp from Miss Boys is peak Games ATRL right there. That long exchange in CG8 can be second. But that Clyp... truly ICONIQUE!

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Conchita, “See Me Now”

“You Are Unstoppable” 

- Conchita Wurst

OMG the bibles :weeps: 

seriously, you did very well in this game imo :clap3: your overall ranking says it all tbh

xoxo

I actually feel like you are a trialblazer and hope you see her track record in this game to be a success :worship: 

love ya sis to 

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

That Clyp from Miss Boys is peak Games ATRL right there. That long exchange in CG8 can be second. But that Clyp... truly ICONIQUE!

the way i am involved in those moments :jonny5: 

i thot i was over after my ATRL SURVIVOR SEASON 4 reigh :ahh: 

Edited by Yvess

NEVER FORGET THE WURST EFFECT

#12 OVERALL SO FAR

12 Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst 7.84

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Conchita, “See Me Now”

“You Are Unstoppable” 

- Conchita Wurst

Ahhhhhhh bitch

I applaud you for doing so much with a limited catalogue bc Conchita proved to be big competition, and not only vocally :clap3:

So,6 players voted for QC while QC voted for herself :weeps:

not @Sabbath using this moment to send home ha OG OHANA :weeps: 

Related image

5 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

this iconic post :bibliahh: 

everytime it gets used I scream :ahh: pedro kinda did that x

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

the way i am involved in those moments :jonny5: 

i thot i was over after my ATRL SURVIVOR SEASON 4 reigh :ahh: 

can't wait to complete the trinity in Diversity :thing:

QUEEN CONCHITA and her TABS stomped on other MPGs most of the time in this game tbh

fyte me

Image result for QUEEN CONCHITA GIF

Edited by Yvess

lads it's been an experience, thanks for having me and I managed to get conchita a few extra streams so she can get a mcflurry thanks to your generosity ?

i look forward to receiving my dark horse award in the post, lots of love x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.