Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

15 hours ago, Sabbath said:

tumblr_mu463dmDTj1qkjfz1o1_250.gif

:ahh: 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

two consecutive bottom tier :sosad:

dont lose hope, Kacey's beauty must prevail sometime xoxo

16 hours ago, Invisibility said:

looks just like Madonna :heart2:

BICTH :ahh: 

OVERALL RANKINGS (R1-R6)

Rank Round 6 Score
1 Touch It - Beyonce 9.04
2 kiiwii - Katy Perry 8.76
3 PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey 8.72
4 Guero - Ariana Grande 8.7
5 Invisibility - Madonna 8.42
6 PinkBox - Celine Dion 8.26
7 Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst 8.17
8 Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato 8.12
9 Solarie - Avril Lavigne 8.1
10 Bawdee - Rihanna 8.02
11 Psycho - Lady Gaga 7.98
12 KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift 7.89
13 Loyalty - Christina Aguilera 7.8
14 Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae 7.77
15 EriKills - Tinashe 7.75
16 Boys - Britney Spears 7.71
17 Alena - Selena Gomez 7.66
18 lhdang2000 - Adele 7.5
19 Lukey - Ciara 7
20 rooby.booby - Kesha 6.87
21 thecptz - Kacey Musgraves 6.85
22 fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw 6.35
23 Overprotected - Björk 6.21
24 Pendulum - Grimes 6.1

Just now, Yvess said:

21 thecptz - Kacey Musgraves 6.85

slaying the game :clap3:

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

slaying the game :clap3:

She will RISE LIKE A PHOENIX :jonny5:

not grimes coming last even under the eliminated people :jonny:

16 hours ago, thecptz said:

20 slots left! book it now! :duca: 

Just now, Yvess said:

20 slots left! book it now! :duca: 

Technically I am 11th and considering where I started I guess I am doing great. RISE TAYLOR RISE THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

Also the result this round got me howling but thanks judges :eddie:

5 hours ago, Yvess said:

Yvess: Queen Conchita - 10

Speezy: Queen Conchita - Conchiita Wurst - 9

Element: Round 3 - Queen Conchita - 9.5

Pressure : Queen Conchita - 6.5/10

Dylan: Queen Conchita - 9

6.5 :deadbanana4:

6 point 5 :deadbanana4:

six point five :deadbanana4:

thanks to to the other judges though you’re all lovely x

It seems like I'm dragging Pressure a lot... 

But she really gave Avril 9.5 and Céline 8.0, how is that fair in any way shape or form? I get that it's usually subjective, but I think we can all agree that Celine's (and Mariah's) vocals were objectively infinitely better. Do you really believe that Céline and Britney's vocals were on the same level? :skull:

She has consistently given much worse scores to Céline than the judges, and much better than the others to other artists 

And last round, she gave Avril a super high score while giving Beyoncé a tragic score even though both artists chose the genre they excel at? 

I'm usually complaining about everything because it's a kii, but I truly believe that there's huge bias here and the game just isn't as fun :thing:

Yes I'm bitter because the bias towards certain artists is very obvious 

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

But she really gave Avril 9.5 and Céline 8.0, how is that fair in any way shape or form? I get that it's usually subjective, but I think we can all agree that Celine's (and Mariah's) vocals were objectively infinitely better. Do you really believe that Céline and Britney's vocals were on the same level? :skull:

She has consistently given much worse scores to Céline than the judges, and much better than the others to other artists 

And last round, she gave Avril a super high score while giving Beyoncé a tragic score even though both artists chose the genre they excel at? 

I'm usually complaining about everything because it's a kii, but I truly believe that there's huge bias here and the game just isn't as fun :thing:

i support this

Absolute bs that Taylor tied with Janelle. Taylor is a weak singer and Janelle has a better voice and range than Taylor by miles. Judging because of a video is long is annoying af because yall are suppose to judge on VOCALS which Taylor lacks.  

And also there is a clear bias by a certain judge when it comes to judging a certain artist. Smfh.

26 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

im not meaning to be like that tho :( im sorry.. im trying to be fair 

Hi sis @PinkBox

Hope you're doing fine while reading this

I know sometimes it is frustrating to see judges' critiques so what u feel is valid. 

For biases, I guess Avril tanked in R1 and in this round imo so I can see why Avril got a super high score last round too. She had Losing Grip as entry for a rock genre so she easily nails it. Regarding Beyonce last time, I talked to her about it too and I believe she didnt intend to hurt Bey's score last time.

Avril might get a high score in this round but she didn't get to win her round against Gaga. :'(

She just helped in breaking the tie wherein let's face it, with Grimes' scores it is hard to hold a candle to Elliement's scores. :jonny5:

Honestly, I made sure all of us in the panel understands the scoring matrix. Marnie is a judge coz I believe in what she can bring to the table as judge. Opinions may vary of course but I am sure to be reminding anyone if they are being biased.  :hug:

Xoxo

20 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Absolute bs that Taylor tied with Janelle. Taylor is a weak singer and Janelle has a better voice and range than Taylor by miles. Judging because of a video is long is annoying af because yall are suppose to judge on VOCALS which Taylor lacks.  

And also there is a clear bias by a certain judge when it comes to judging a certain artist. Smfh.

I gave her a 10 because I can feel the sincerity in her vocals. You know sometimes it is not always about high notes, the song choice and the delivery are also factors.

For the long videos, I apologize that I didnt put a duration requirement coz I felt that u guys wont sent 6-7 mins videos.

Pls give the Panel esp me and pressure a chance as I know she is doing her best to be fair and not play bias. We, in the panel cant always be perfectly the same all the time xoxo

Edited by Yvess

11 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I gave her a 10 because I can feel the sincerity in her vocals. You know sometimes it is not always about high notes, the song choice and the delivery are also factors.

For the long videos, I apologize that I didnt put a duration requirement coz I felt that u guys wont sent 6-7 mins videos.

Pls give the Panel esp me and pressure as I know she is doing her best to be fair and not play bias. We, in the panel cant always be perfectly the same all the time xoxo

I dont complain in games like these because I know the time and energy it takes to judge and host as ive hosted games on other forums. Also, I have always complimented you as a host because you are doing a great job.

But when something is wrong I will always speak out. The judging for this round really pissed me off and I will say what I want because its uttter bs. Taylor almost won a vocal battle over Janelle like :grump: ?. Even if she gave emotion, she was flat and pitchy. And I was penalized over the length of a video, so irritating.

And she clearly has a bias for a certain artist. ( no offense to the player who has that artist as they have no control over Pressure's scoring so im not blaming the player at all). 

Elimination Votes Update:

Team Sabbath: 4/5 IN

Waiting for Loyalty

Immune: Psycho

Team Speezy: 1/6 IN

Waiting for everyone except Bawdee

Immune : PinkBox and Touch It

It's not bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.