Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

Just now, Remmy said:

between this whole roleplay and my reviews (not ratings) i'm gonna look like a crackhead this is NOT good ! i never touched the potty i promise

stepdad is going crazy

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, thecptz said:

stepdad is going crazy

a0ffc4790f.png

All judges are IN.

Thinking of when to do the results

:ahh:I stan the roleplay, hope to see a BDSM one soon @thecptz
 @Remmy

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

All judges are IN.

Thinking of when to do the results

o wow how about now :duca:

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

o wow how about now :duca:

i will put it all first in the spreadsheet :ahh: 

but srsly, what time is fine? 

Just now, Yvess said:

i will put it all first in the spreadsheet :ahh: 

but srsly, what time is fine? 

i think maybe in about 4 hours? when the americans and the europeans are here

but now is better :alexz3:

i think maybe in about 4 hours? when the americans and the europeans are here

ok sis, i'll take note of that. xoxo 

16 hours ago, Solarie said:

Omg can’t wait :duca:

3-4 hours more, but i'll start posting critiques without the scores now

tumblr_mjatscqyfw1qzzm7bo5_250.giftumblr_mjatscqyfw1qzzm7bo5_250.gif

tumblr_mjatscqyfw1qzzm7bo5_250.gifYVESS' CRITIQUEStumblr_mjatscqyfw1qzzm7bo5_250.gif

@kiiwii- @Touch It - @Bawdee - @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys @Lukey - @PinkBox -@EriKills @KatyCatPH - @Overprotected - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz @lhdang2000 @Guero -@Solarie @Alena 

@fiercE @Pendulum @Moonlightbae - @Invisibility - @Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath

Spoiler

TEAM ELEMENT

Yvess: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift  Envy is hard to depict tbh and I feel that you were able to choose a screencap from TS' video that def has an "envy" vibe wrapped in it. I just feel that if you have sent the single cover of YBWM, it would be a much better fit.    

Yvess: PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey : This shot shows Mimi wearing all unnecessary jewelries and I find it a great entry. Slay!  

Yvess: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves : Cool choice. Pride is when you feel so important above everyone else so having a crown on top of your head is an ode to all people who are full of themselves. I wished the outfit is more grand-looking though.  

Yvess: Overprotected - Björk : Bjork's aesthetics is weird and I got worried about you for this round but you pulled through and came out with a solid shot. The shot gives me a vibe that the bear is her animal spirit and they are ready to throw havoc! SLAY!

Yvess: Guero - Ariana Grande : Perfect entry for gluttony, I like the theme of this shoot. It tells a story, like she hoards breads coz she is greedy err gluttonous. For a skinny diva like AG, this is a great surprise.  

Yvess: kiiwii - Katy Perry: Katy is a bombshell and to see her have this specific sin is convenient. And I cannot be mad about it. You really wanna be on top, Miss Perry, eh? Great entry!    

Yvess: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - : Sloth is Avril's middle name coz she got too lazy to care about her fame and make us all wait for years for new music. Anyways, before I rant... THIS PICTURE IS SLOTH AT ITS FINEST. The couch potato look says it all. Great comeback from being a tribute last time. 

Yvesz: EriKills - Tinashe - : Envy is wanting something from others that they can't have. The picture gives me that vibe all because she is sitting on a trash bin, like who will not be envious of everyone if you only have trash with you. This is a cool choice.

TEAM SPEEZY

Yvess: fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw - : To be honest, really tried to look at this photo to see if envy is in it but it is hard to associate his expression with envy, he looks like he is flirting with someone. Maybe it didn't help as well that we don't have props in this picture to help the picture tell a story somehow. Hope this won't dishearten you boo.  

Yvess: Touch It - Beyonce -: I like this photo coz it gives her a powerful vibe, her accessories are screaming queenly vibes too. This is a good entry and could've been a better entry if her expression is different.    

Yvess: Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae  She looks like she's on top of her game but I see this can be sloth also, she doesn't look like she's full of herself that much to me.  

Yvess: Pendulum - Grimes : I like this. It embodies wrath to me, the blood on her dress, the pointing of a knife is great, the facial expression is not that so powerful though.

Yvess: Boys - Britney Spears -: The "ask for more" caption on the pepsi ad is like every gluttonous' catchphrase. I don't see you getting mad at this photo coz it is straight up gluttonous for me.  

Yvess: Lukey - Ciara : She's touching herself and her expression is like she is getting there already so I think this is a great fit. I even liked the shadow thingy, makes me think like she's having sex with a spirit or a ghost.    

Yvess: Bawdee - Rihanna : I love the colors! This is so sloth-ish and it can also be lust coz she's smoking hot.  

Yvess: PinkBox - Celine Dion : Her disgusted face and her fingers in this photo is like a signal to everyone that she can't be played around or else, hell will break loose. Maybe if she could've opened her mouth, we can get a wrath expression more and make it a 100% fit.

TEAM SABBATH

Yvess: Queen Conchita - Conchiita Wurst - : Lovin' this choice, gives me sophisticated vibes. I know it will be hard for you to find a photo with him munching some food or sipping drinks but I am glad you still pulled through with a great shot. The oversized glass is truly a perfect prop for your assigned sin.     

Yvess: lhdang2000 – Adele -: She is serving classic beauty in this photo and I find this shot to be telling a story of a greedy woman swimming with her jewelries coz she is that bitch. I wished I could have seen more of his body though. 

Yvess: Psycho - Lady Gaga -: I like that she looks like she's seething from too much envy. It gives me wrath teas more than envy though.

Yvess: Loyalty - Christina Aguilera - : The black haired legend X will always be my fave look from her, my problem with this picture is that it gives me more of a lustrous vibe than sloth. She looks like she is eager to get some D tonight. 

Yvess: Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato - : This is giving me sloth vibes with a sultry twist. I like that her boobies seeming to be inviting, but I just don't feel the lustrous vibe despite the showing of skin.

Yvess: Invisibility - Madonna - : The use of mirror in this shot is outstanding! It screams "bitch im madonna, bow down!" and she looks divine in this photo. Great job!

Yvess: Alena - Selena Gomez - : It is a strong entry. The broken mirror intensified this picture but the expression in her face is kinda not thatpowerful.

Edited by Yvess

we slay x30

b.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpg

b.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgREMMY'S CRITIQUESb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpg

b.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpg

THANKS @Remmy :-* 

Spoiler

TEAM ELEMENT

Element: KatyCatPH | At first I looked at this and thought it was only good because I've seen the video and understood the context, but nah I'd say even without that knowledge you can look at the surroundings and tell she's mad her man got stolen. So go off!

Element: Guero  | This is cute but you know what would've REALLY slayed??? A picture or even a gif (if allowed) of her on Victorious eating those little ***** she was addicted to in that one episode, kibble or something. Too late now XD

Element: PoKiTaurus -  | Solid Madonna cosplay and overall entry

Element: kiiwii  | She looks 20......seconds away from entering the bedroom so yeah, great!

Element: thecptz -  | Great idea smart thinking smart cookie #sponsored #ad

Element: Solarie -  THIS is the sloth I was looking for!!! Literally like a kid watching Saturday cartoons without a care in the world. The bowl is a great touch, she doesn't even have the strength to move it to the little table right next to her! Ugh so relatable

Element: Overprotected - | Um it looks like that bear is about to cut HER ass up, not the other way around!!! Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Element: EriKills -| Could be a little stronger though she kinda looks like she's waiting outside of school and is about to jack someone's shoes but is waiting for the crowd to get smaller. Honestly my imagination might've just saved you from getting a lower score thank me later

TEAM SPEEZY

Speezy: fiercE -  | What is he envious of??? A brick wall????????????

Speezy: Boys - | This is really rude she's just having one Pepsi she deserves to have a damn treat why don't you guys leave Britney alone, truly!!! but yeah good choice

Speezy: Touch It -  | I wish you chose a picture that had a better view of the throne because that would REALLY hammer in the greediness concept but it's good enough, you can tell by the outfit alone that she's a rich bitch and we all know what rich people want - more money and power. just like these ugly white men making decisions in Alabama except Bey is way, WAY above their level

Speezy: Lukey -  | You would've gotten a big point boost if her right hand was a little lower :fan:

Speezy: Not Like The Movies - | Honestly I'm not 100% seeing it but I feel like Pride might be the hardest one so if you didn't get to choose your own sin then you might be getting set up just warning ya. stay safe and keep looking up

Speezy: Bawdee - | aiijf for some reason this makes me laugh but it's a decent match I suppose. She wasn't lazy enough to get into that outfit tho! I've never personally worn something like this but you gotta roll them ***** up and there's some connected piece that's a whole puzzle right there

Speezy: Pendulum -  | Yeah I don't want her coming anywhere near me with that ****!!! Freak

Speezy: PinkBox - | Is this a music video screenshot? I feel like there has to be a better face or pose in there that represents this. I can see the vision but this doesn't *scream* mad/angry/annoyed to me. The guy is also pretty emotionless so I don't know. Thank you

TEAM SABBATH

Sabbath: Psycho -  HUh????

Sabbath: Queen Conchita -  | Okay yep, this is exactly what I needed. The comically large sized glass is perfect for this.

Sabbath: lhdang2000 - | Yeah, I guess it works. I feel like the other 2 greed entries had a "I look powerful, I feel powerful and I want more" energy to them while this is just Adele putting on more jewelry than usual

Sabbath: Moonlightbae -  | Yes! I also watched her serve this aesthetic live @ the TMLYM tour so go off miss h*rny

Sabbath: Invisibility -  | Pretty good choice, a nice candid photo

Sabbath: Loyalty - | It looks like she just woke up or something how is that lazy!!! A lot of people wake up and look at their phones immediately is that lazy??? Well I guess it depends but maybe her schedule was clear that day. Anyway it's alright

Sabbath: Alena - | I guess it kinda fits wrath but are we supposed to believe Selena broke that glass because I just can't do that

Edited by Yvess

yeah stepdad is on drug

The TOP team won by a 0.1% btw

:omg: 

yeah stepdad is on drug

you're well fed tonight by him xoxo

:dancehall:

16 hours ago, Yvess said:

tumblr_mjatscqyfw1qzzm7bo5_250.gifYVESS' CRITIQUEStumblr_mjatscqyfw1qzzm7bo5_250.gif

Spoiler

TEAM ELEMENT

Yvess: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift  Envy is hard to depict tbh and I feel that you were able to choose a screencap from TS' video that def has an "envy" vibe wrapped in it. I just feel that if you have sent the single cover of YBWM, it would be a much better fit.    

Yvess: PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey : This shot shows Mimi wearing all unnecessary jewelries and I find it a great entry. Slay!  

Yvess: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves : Cool choice. Pride is when you feel so important above everyone else so having a crown on top of your head is an ode to all people who are full of themselves. I wished the outfit is more grand-looking though.  

Yvess: Overprotected - Björk : Bjork's aesthetics is weird and I got worried about you for this round but you pulled through and came out with a solid shot. The shot gives me a vibe that the bear is her animal spirit and they are ready to throw havoc! SLAY!

Yvess: Guero - Ariana Grande : Perfect entry for gluttony, I like the theme of this shoot. It tells a story, like she hoards breads coz she is greedy err gluttonous. For a skinny diva like AG, this is a great surprise.  

Yvess: kiiwii - Katy Perry: Katy is a bombshell and to see her have this specific sin is convenient. And I cannot be mad about it. You really wanna be on top, Miss Perry, eh? Great entry!    

Yvess: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - : Sloth is Avril's middle name coz she got too lazy to care about her fame and make us all wait for years for new music. Anyways, before I rant... THIS PICTURE IS SLOTH AT ITS FINEST. The couch potato look says it all. Great comeback from being a tribute last time. 

Yvesz: EriKills - Tinashe - : Envy is wanting something from others that they can't have. The picture gives me that vibe all because she is sitting on a trash bin, like who will not be envious of everyone if you only have trash with you. This is a cool choice.

TEAM SPEEZY

Yvess: fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw - : To be honest, really tried to look at this photo to see if envy is in it but it is hard to associate his expression with envy, he looks like he is flirting with someone. Maybe it didn't help as well that we don't have props in this picture to help the picture tell a story somehow. Hope this won't dishearten you boo.  

Yvess: Touch It - Beyonce -: I like this photo coz it gives her a powerful vibe, her accessories are screaming queenly vibes too. This is a good entry and could've been a better entry if her expression is different.    

Yvess: Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae  She looks like she's on top of her game but I see this can be sloth also, she doesn't look like she's full of herself that much to me.  

Yvess: Pendulum - Grimes : I like this. It embodies wrath to me, the blood on her dress, the pointing of a knife is great, the facial expression is not that so powerful though.

Yvess: Boys - Britney Spears -: The "ask for more" caption on the pepsi ad is like every gluttonous' catchphrase. I don't see you getting mad at this photo coz it is straight up gluttonous for me.  

Yvess: Lukey - Ciara : She's touching herself and her expression is like she is getting there already so I think this is a great fit. I even liked the shadow thingy, makes me think like she's having sex with a spirit or a ghost.    

Yvess: Bawdee - Rihanna : I love the colors! This is so sloth-ish and it can also be lust coz she's smoking hot.  

Yvess: PinkBox - Celine Dion : Her disgusted face and her fingers in this photo is like a signal to everyone that she can't be played around or else, hell will break loose. Maybe if she could've opened her mouth, we can get a wrath expression more and make it a 100% fit.

TEAM SABBATH

Yvess: Queen Conchita - Conchiita Wurst - : Lovin' this choice, gives me sophisticated vibes. I know it will be hard for you to find a photo with him munching some food or sipping drinks but I am glad you still pulled through with a great shot. The oversized glass is truly a perfect prop for your assigned sin.     

Yvess: lhdang2000 – Adele -: She is serving classic beauty in this photo and I find this shot to be telling a story of a greedy woman swimming with her jewelries coz she is that bitch. I wished I could have seen more of his body though. 

Yvess: Psycho - Lady Gaga -: I like that she looks like she's seething from too much envy. It gives me wrath teas more than envy though.

Yvess: Loyalty - Christina Aguilera - : The black haired legend X will always be my fave look from her, my problem with this picture is that it gives me more of a lustrous vibe than sloth. She looks like she is eager to get some D tonight. 

Yvess: Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato - : This is giving me sloth vibes with a sultry twist. I like that her boobies seeming to be inviting, but I just don't feel the lustrous vibe despite the showing of skin.

Yvess: Invisibility - Madonna - : The use of mirror in this shot is outstanding! It screams "bitch im madonna, bow down!" and she looks divine in this photo. Great job!

Yvess: Alena - Selena Gomez - : It is a strong entry. The broken mirror intensified this picture but the expression in her face is kinda not that powerful.

16 hours ago, Yvess said:

b.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpgREMMY'S CRITIQUESb.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa20f4.jpg

THANKS @Remmy :-* 

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM ELEMENT

Element: KatyCatPH | At first I looked at this and thought it was only good because I've seen the video and understood the context, but nah I'd say even without that knowledge you can look at the surroundings and tell she's mad her man got stolen. So go off!

Element: Guero  | This is cute but you know what would've REALLY slayed??? A picture or even a gif (if allowed) of her on Victorious eating those little ***** she was addicted to in that one episode, kibble or something. Too late now XD

Element: PoKiTaurus -  | Solid Madonna cosplay and overall entry

Element: kiiwii  | She looks 20......seconds away from entering the bedroom so yeah, great!

Element: thecptz -  | Great idea smart thinking smart cookie #sponsored #ad

Element: Solarie -  THIS is the sloth I was looking for!!! Literally like a kid watching Saturday cartoons without a care in the world. The bowl is a great touch, she doesn't even have the strength to move it to the little table right next to her! Ugh so relatable

Element: Overprotected - | Um it looks like that bear is about to cut HER ass up, not the other way around!!! Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Element: EriKills -| Could be a little stronger though she kinda looks like she's waiting outside of school and is about to jack someone's shoes but is waiting for the crowd to get smaller. Honestly my imagination might've just saved you from getting a lower score thank me later

TEAM SPEEZY

Speezy: fiercE -  | What is he envious of??? A brick wall????????????

Speezy: Boys - | This is really rude she's just having one Pepsi she deserves to have a damn treat why don't you guys leave Britney alone, truly!!! but yeah good choice

Speezy: Touch It -  | I wish you chose a picture that had a better view of the throne because that would REALLY hammer in the greediness concept but it's good enough, you can tell by the outfit alone that she's a rich bitch and we all know what rich people want - more money and power. just like these ugly white men making decisions in Alabama except Bey is way, WAY above their level

Speezy: Lukey -  | You would've gotten a big point boost if her right hand was a little lower :fan:

Speezy: Not Like The Movies - | Honestly I'm not 100% seeing it but I feel like Pride might be the hardest one so if you didn't get to choose your own sin then you might be getting set up just warning ya. stay safe and keep looking up

Speezy: Bawdee - | aiijf for some reason this makes me laugh but it's a decent match I suppose. She wasn't lazy enough to get into that outfit tho! I've never personally worn something like this but you gotta roll them ***** up and there's some connected piece that's a whole puzzle right there

Speezy: Pendulum -  | Yeah I don't want her coming anywhere near me with that ****!!! Freak

Speezy: PinkBox - | Is this a music video screenshot? I feel like there has to be a better face or pose in there that represents this. I can see the vision but this doesn't *scream* mad/angry/annoyed to me. The guy is also pretty emotionless so I don't know. Thank you

TEAM SABBATH

Sabbath: Psycho -  HUh????

Sabbath: Queen Conchita -  | Okay yep, this is exactly what I needed. The comically large sized glass is perfect for this.

Sabbath: lhdang2000 - | Yeah, I guess it works. I feel like the other 2 greed entries had a "I look powerful, I feel powerful and I want more" energy to them while this is just Adele putting on more jewelry than usual

Sabbath: Moonlightbae -  | Yes! I also watched her serve this aesthetic live @ the TMLYM tour so go off miss h*rny

Sabbath: Invisibility -  | Pretty good choice, a nice candid photo

Sabbath: Loyalty - | It looks like she just woke up or something how is that lazy!!! A lot of people wake up and look at their phones immediately is that lazy??? Well I guess it depends but maybe her schedule was clear that day. Anyway it's alright

Sabbath: Alena - | I guess it kinda fits wrath but are we supposed to believe Selena broke that glass because I just can't do that

3 minutes ago, thecptz said:

yeah stepdad is on drug

u aint tried no drug like me!!!

Just now, Remmy said:

u aint tried no drug like me!!!

same

Results @ 10:30 am
Sunday, 19 May 2019

Eastern Time (ET)

is this ok? 

that's 3 hours from now.

@kiiwii- @Touch It - @Bawdee - @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys @Lukey - @PinkBox -@EriKills @KatyCatPH - @Overprotected - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz @lhdang2000 @Guero -@Solarie @Alena 

@fiercE @Pendulum @Moonlightbae - @Invisibility - @Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath

Edited by Yvess

sbnpo5k.gifsbnpo5k.gifsbnpo5k.gif

sbnpo5k.gifSPEEZY'S CRITIQUESsbnpo5k.gif

sbnpo5k.gifsbnpo5k.gifsbnpo5k.gif

Spoiler

TEAM ELEMENT

Speezy: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift 
She looks more like wrath  BUT wrath and envy can go hand in hand sometimes so little be a little lenient . Good job

Speezy: Guero - Ariana Grande 
Wow this photo is just worth 1000 words itself. I really love it and curious about the photoshoot The fallen bread and the attempt at picking it up :ahh:

Speezy: PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey 
I can see the greed a bit. Shes happy about AIWFCIY endless reign the gems around her chest and trying to hold on to them .

Speezy: kiiwii- Katy Perry 
Very sexy. The look on her face is a bit of a turn off tbh

Speezy: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves 
A prideful stance but nothing else popped out at me. Maybe a underling couldve helped

Speezy: Solarie - Avril Lavigne 
Arent you happy you stayed? Not that its good for my team but this is Avril at her laziest, 
a bowl of cereal on the couch!? 
I announce ha miss slouch

Speezy: Overprotected - Björk  
I do like the idea of this but she looks more accepting of her fate than angry/wrath ish The bear is a plus to the look but she needs more expression of anger on her face

Speezy: EriKills – Tinashe  
This seems like borderline lust-like. I really don’t see any envy popping out. The outfit is cute thought 

TEAM SABBATH

Speezy: Psycho - Lady Gaga 
I can see the Envy a bit. Probably one of the better envy photos. The tears and facial expression were good for a envy photo

Speezy: Queen Conchita - Conchita Wursts 
This is really fun and cute. I like the emphasis and focus on the huge ass glass being half empty. I support !

Speezy: lhdang2000 – Adele 
Did you talk this over with Sabbath? This really doesn’t seem like greed at all, more like a cross between lust and envy and sloth.  A picture with her and all 20+ Grammys could’ve work if they were allowed

Speezy: Moonlightbae - Demi Lovato 
Could be borderline Sloth in a way, I really don’t feel the sexy or “come and pipe me down” from this photo. Its not bad but the Lust isn’t as strong

Speezy: Invisibility - Madonna 
Come through again Madonna. Another good use of mirrors and cockiness. I stan

Speezy: Loyalty - Christina Aguilera
This is really cute and fun. She looks so adorable in bed

Speezy: Alena 
Okay come through with this photo, The broken mirror helps a lot with the deliverance of the “Wrath” aspect. Looks like she broke the mirror and gaveup

LMx6jaI.jpgLMx6jaI.jpgLMx6jaI.jpg

LMx6jaI.jpgELEMENT'S CRITIQUESLMx6jaI.jpg

LMx6jaI.jpgLMx6jaI.jpgLMx6jaI.jpg

Spoiler

TEAM SPEEZY

Element: fiercE -  - I can see how you might interpret envy his expression. It could also be seen as confusion or introspection. The atmosphere of the photo is a bit dark/ominous which adds to your score. 

Element: Boys -  - This ad is so UGLY whew. Your pick is solid. There is not necessarily an excess of food, but the “ask for more” tagline is really helpful in getting the sin across.

Element: Touch It -  - Great choice! She is adorned with so many jewels and fabrics, and carries herself in a way that screams “I’m on a conquest for MORE!” This could have worked well for pride too tbh

Element: Lukey  - This is pretty good. She’s definitely feeling herself and her sensuality here… but it feels a bit more restrained, elegant, and spiritual than how I would personally interpret lust. 

Element: Not Like The Movies - - A bad bitch tbh. Her expression, posture, outfit, and the fact that she is basically “on top of the world” with the scenery make this such a fantastic entry for pride.

Element: Bawdee - - The way that she is lying down is very relatable and basically me after a few drinks. I see the direction you were heading in, but I also feel as if the outfit and expression have an energy to them where she’s about to pop up and do some choreo/stripper tease, which is definitely less sloth... more hustler.

Element: Pendulum  - Good use of PROPS to sell your point. The knife and the blood are huge plusses in this entry. Her facial expression is holding this back though, as it seems a bit laissez-faire. 

Element: PinkBox - - The guy’s unibrow is kind of sending me. This entry has me kind of conflicted. I feel bits of anger/frustration in this, and the color tones help a bit. But at the same time, if you took away her pencilled eyebrows, you get something that seems to be more confused/concerned than vengeful. 

TEAM SABBATH

Element: Psycho - I quite like this entry. The expression, the makeup, the dishevelled hair, the single tear… all of it comes together to depict someone who has perhaps been ruined by deep feelings of envy. The emotion feels so raw. She has been kicking herself and desperately wanting a 10 from Element, and this round I shall oblige x

Element: Queen Conchita - LMAO this is cute. I live for this massive glass. Conchita seems a bit nonchalant about her gluttony in this, so it holds your score back a little bit.

Element: lhdang2000 -  This is a pretty good choice. It’s a bit more subtle than other depictions of greed, but the jewelry is prominently featured. This could definitely blend with pride or lust based on expression. 

Element: moonlightbae - Her boobs in this picture are perfect for the theme and the bed is an appropriate setting. She has an intense enough gaze, but she also feels very relaxed to me, whereas I interpret lust as something with a bit more fire and energy.  

Element: Invisibility -- perfect

Element: Loyalty - Why does xtina look like amy winehouse in this?? The scenery is fine, but her expression doesn’t really seem relaxed to me. Her mascara and lip fillers make her seem a bit playful and more lust-oriented than sloth.

Element: Alena  - The broken glass makes good sense here but Selena herself doesn’t seem too angry. She just looks contemplative and at rest. Resting bitch face is that u

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:
Results @ 10:30 am
Sunday, 19 May 2019

Eastern Time (ET)

is this ok? 

that's 3 hours from now.

yes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.