SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

Daddy

Scandalous
1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

The gag is that her vitamins have actually been showing results whereas Sugar Bear has been dragged thru the mud countless times. :lmao: 

my roommate used Sugar Bear for a few months before she realized it was thinning her hair out AND breaking out her skin :skull:

OT: I don't really keep up with all this youtube drama but I enjoy anything dragging his ass :cm: 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iiSuperManii

glad she ended him with receipts 

I am not a regular viewer of her content, but she comes off as extremely professional and classy. She have had it with him It seems 

Bye Shishtar indeed 

Apwh0so.gif

5 minutes ago, Newt said:

I mean she can do what she wants, I just think it's tacky when people stop being friends and one of them pulls out a metaphorical book with a record of every ****ty thing that the other person has done. If you're able to do that easily, then you never had a good friendship. 

Yeah, I myself wouldn't do such things but only because I'm a very private person anyway and never really spilled personal things to a wide range of people, and obviously never to an entire audience. 

1 minute ago, iiSuperManii said:

I am not a regular viewer of her content, but she comes off as extremely professional and classy. She have had it with him It seems 

Bye Shishtar indeed 

Apwh0so.gif

I follow Tati since 2015. She was so good before Jeffree, Manny, Laura and Charles came to her life. She just needs to kick Jeffree now.

FameFatale
3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Just unfollowed too. My recommendation page will give me the updates anyway :eli: I'm excited to see how he's gonna approwch this situation and his respond. Tricky situation. 

It will probably be blown up a month a two and go away, just like the whole Manny and Laura Lee drama. 

FameFatale
5 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

Bye Shishtar indeed 

Apwh0so.gif

Tati is so good. I love her and Jaclyn. 

Lights and Waves

That was amazing :jonny5:

But we all know there is only one beauty YouTuber that has the power to finish him once and for all...

iiSuperManii
3 minutes ago, Scarface said:

I follow Tati since 2015. She was so good before Jeffree, Manny, Laura and Charles came to her life. She just needs to kick Jeffree now.

oh didn't she was friends with him. Idk I saw she was hanging out with Shane recently and considering he is bffs with Jeffree... 

56 minutes ago, Ohno said:

Tati herself putting the final nail in the coffin hdakhdfsf bye sister:bibliahh:

49 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

OMG the way I am LIVING! :bibliahh: This is so out of character for Tati. What a QUEEN.

The intro alone gave me LIFE. 

44 minutes ago, highwayuni said:

Her exposing his predatory behaviours and how he uses his fame to try and trick straight guys 

I’m loving it :bibliahh:

42 minutes ago, Scarface said:

Not she making the video :ahh: 

Let me get the pop corn, omg this will be good.

Here for it all girls! James Charles IS OVER PARTY.

Ooh I'ma need popcorn for this. Tati hardly ever does stuff like this. And to be fair he deserves it. Of all the beauty gurus to **** over you choose Tati? Tati's like the mom of the beauty guru group. You just don't hurt her.

"Cracking someones sexuality is not an escape room!" 

Why am I so deep into this community that I understand this? :deadbanana4:

Archived