SISTER SCANDAL: Who won - who lost - what did we learn?

Daddy

4 minutes ago, Ferst said:

The fact that this is all thanks to gummy vitamins :ahh: 

Wait, how? I haven't been paying attention to the mess :rip:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameFatale

Not James messaging Tati talking about how much he loves her and she's his favorite youtuber. :rip: Bet he did that to every one until he got a reply :deadbanana: 

7 minutes ago, Newt said:

Well, continued celebrity success takes a village. Do y'all really think most of the people we talk about on this site don't have a mini-army of supporters behind their overall success :rip:

I'm only partway through the video but all of these youtubers have the worst personalities. Like, what is the point of spending 10 minutes of this video reviewing all of the things she's done for him and his career? And the way she is airing out YEARS of dirty laundry because she is unhappy. This is why you can't trust any of these people lmao 

It's all in there for context, the receipts she was always supportive towards James which is a big part of that video and what she's talking about. Tati is much more believable then James. The tea is out there, you have to be blind to not see how fake and shady James is. 

4 minutes ago, Opulent said:

Tati has a vitamin company and James got sponsored by its biggest rival. Tati basically felt betrayed cause she thought they were really good friends and this video is basically the conclusion of that mess. :rip:

6 minutes ago, Psikea said:

43 minutes? I don't think so :dies:

waiting on the "tea" channels to do a summary :fan:

FameFatale
2 minutes ago, Opulent said:

Tati has her own brand of vitamins called Halo Beauty and rumor has it James only went to Coachella on sugar bear hair's promotion dime. She got upset because he promoted sugar bear hair (for clout and money) when he said he was very loyal to her company and their friendship. When she got upset and made a instagram story about it he tried to message her and instead of talking about the situation he was more worried about his image and his brands.

MardinBeksloy

43 minutes of pure tea.

I feel so bad for Tati and her husband but damn, the tea was so hot. James Charles thirsting for straight guys, including a waiter, during Tati birthday dinner i- :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, Opulent said:

Tati has her own brand of vitamines called Halo Beauty and James made a online promotion on his socials for another vitamine brand (for basically bringing him and his friends to Coachella for free). And he lowkey never really promoted her stuff as much as she did which was fine for her but that hurt her and she started to come around to the fact that James is not a nice person. 

There's a lot of emotions playing big parts but they are all valid hence the believable story. 

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

It's all in there for context, the receipts she was always supportive towards James which is a big part of that video and what she's talking about. Tati is much more believable then James. The tea is out there, you have to be blind to not see how fake and shady James is. 

I didn't say James isn't trash! He definitely is. 

I'm just pointing out that most of these youtubers are trash. This video is WAY too much. The way she brought up all of that irrelevant stuff from years ago is an effort to drag James through the mud for every single thing that she can pull out of her pocket. It's unbecoming 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Tati has her own brand of vitamins called Halo Beauty and rumor has it James only went to Coachella on sugar bear hair's promotion dime. She got upset because he promoted sugar bear hair (for clout and money) when he said he was very loyal to her company and their friendship. When she got upset and made a instagram story about it he tried to message her and instead of talking about the situation he was more worried about his image and his brands.

Just now, Daddy said:

Tati has her own brand of vitamines called Halo Beauty and James made a online promotion on his socials for another vitamine brand (for basically bringing him and his friends to Coachella for free). And he lowkey never really promoted her stuff as much as she did which was fine for her but that hurt her and she started to come around to the fact that James is not a nice person. 

There's a lot of emotions playing big parts but they are all valid hence the believable story. 

Lmfao @ us starting the exact same way :rip:

MardinBeksloy
1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

He also DMed drama channel to switch the support to his side, he probably talked s*** about tati with Gamora or whatever his name is, which led him to sabotage her image on youtube. Instead of calling and apologizing, James’ mom also shaded Tati on IG. A disgrace!

WeFoundWill
5 minutes ago, Ohno said:

Let me try her vitamins :ahh:

The gag is that her vitamins have actually been showing results whereas Sugar Bear has been dragged thru the mud countless times. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Newt said:

I'm just pointing out that most of these youtubers are trash. This video is WAY too much. The way she brought up all of that irrelevant stuff from years ago is an effort to drag James through the mud for every single thing that she can pull out of her pocket. It's unbecoming 

I can see that and partly agree but I personally understand her and the online *** that I am loves the drama, not lying. 

MardinBeksloy
3 minutes ago, Newt said:

You are really THAT bordered about this video being WAY too much but not about James’ TRASHY behavoir? 

Supervillain

Wait omg go check his youtube channel and how his subscribers count goes down with every SECOND :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

I can see that and partly agree but I personally understand her and the online *** that I am loves the drama, not lying. 

I mean she can do what she wants, I just think it's tacky when people stop being friends and one of them pulls out a metaphorical book with a record of every ****ty thing that the other person has done. If you're able to do that easily, then you never had a good friendship. 

Girl I LIVE for the drama tbh :cool:

Just now, MardinBeksloy said:

You are really THAT bordered about this video being WAY too much but not about James’ TRASHY behavoir? 

Who is bothered lmao? Not I :cool:

James isn't even worth my keystrokes, he's a child who thinks he's grown up. 

Archived