Jump to content

Madonna: Madame X Tour


LoveLiveMusic

Recommended Posts

Elusive Chanteuse

I don't think she will do arenas or stadiums this go. Smaller venues with a mix of comedy and stuff like she said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • tiagol88

    463

  • LoveLiveMusic

    459

  • Oktober Knight

    313

  • Lover

    238

The Second Coming

 

5 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I don't think she will do arenas or stadiums this go. Smaller venues with a mix of comedy and stuff like she said.

 

Here talking about the tour she mentions at the end 'cabarets' and stadiums, so maybe it is a hint she will play multiple capacity venues around the world. 

 

OT: I assume on Monday she will only announce the North American dates, and after Eurovision the WW ones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

:rip:

 

MEAN

 

It's not a big deal it's just that he makes tour threads flawless and M is his fave.

 

06WE49x.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
KimmyBella

Omg Madonna and Janet performing in the fall for me to see them  :eek:

It’s like 2015 all over again :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

 

 

Here talking about the tour she mentions at the end 'cabarets' and stadiums, so maybe it is a hint she will play multiple capacity venues around the world. 

 

OT: I assume on Monday she will only announce the North American dates, and after Eurovision the WW ones. 

Surely it's going to be arenas in USA, arenas and some stadiums in Europe and stadiums in South America. She could do stadiums in Asia and Oceania considering how big Rebel Heart Tour was there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Petty Bourgeoisie

She should do a pre-album promo tour in intimate venues like the ones for Music and Hard Candy, and then an arena tour. Feed us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, TipToe said:

if she doesn't tour latin america then she's cancelled

 

06WE49x.jpg

didnt yall let Medellin flop? She should pay yall dust too

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

didnt yall let Medellin flop? She should pay yall dust too

it won't erase the fact her lead singel is aimed at latin markets and if she doesn't take her tour there it will be a hot ass mess

Link to post
Share on other sites
MadonnasBoyfriend
5 minutes ago, TipToe said:

it won't erase the fact her lead singel is aimed at latin markets and if she doesn't take her tour there it will be a hot ass mess

Madonna gets bashed for everything she does this would be a non factor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGreatestX
4 hours ago, Lemonaade said:

It’ll probably be like a 50/50 mix. 

Thats how her last couple tours have been. 

Shes still very new album heavy with her setlists, as she despises turning into a legacy performer lol.

She needs to do more of her old stuff though. I saw her during the Rebel Heart Tour and the crowd only got out of their seats for her old stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Madonna gets bashed for everything she does this would be a non factor.

That would be dumb from a strategic point of view, a missed opportunity. With two latin artists on Madam X she can bring attention to her tour on latin countries and easily get the top grosses of her tour there (since the tickets prices on these places are exorbitant already).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I wonder if she will go to Chile this time after the mess from 2012 

I would unstan if she doesn't come. :spin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

My bank account ain't ready. 

 

Come to Antarctica, Queen! :jonny4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I wonder if she will go to Chile this time after the mess from 2012 

Honestly...she's going to South America. She wouldn't have duets with Maluma and Anitta only to not go there tbh 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...