LONDON 1/3 | BRITNEY: POM World Tour 2018

americanshameless

MohammadMonster
2 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Mess :rip: BTW - I think Turkish Airlines have flights from Saudi Arabia to Israel 

we don't have an isreali embassy how can i apply for a visa, i think it's so hard for a muslim saudi to enter isreal 

the process is just too hard 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anticipating

• americanshameless

• Lucyyyyyyyyy

1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

I'm pretty sure a similar thread was posted like this last year, and it didn't happen. Stop getting your hopes up ya'll.

But maybe her success in Vegas correlates to Israel wanting her to tour? Her last few shows in Vegas have been sold out, right?

Just now, MohammadMonster said:

we don't have an isreali embassy how can i apply for a visa, i think it's so hard for a muslim saudi to enter isreal 

the process is just too hard 

Oh I see. I hope she goes to UAE then 

MohammadMonster
1 minute ago, americanshameless said:

ahjdksd what :deadbanana3: can you not connect?

idk if you know about the isreal vs arabs thingy but i've never heard of anyone went there basically because they see isreal as palestine but taken by killing arabs off

MohammadMonster
2 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Oh I see. I hope she goes to UAE then 

i really hope so :'( she came to UAE during the FF tour when i was in high school and it was too messy cause they didn't sell tickets they gave it away for free to anyone who signed up for a "formula show" and i signed up and they paid me dust and i cried for days

MohammadMonster
Just now, Ferret said:

Guys Im not very educated at this topic, but isnt Tel Aviv a dangerous place to go? I mean war and that stuff.

i remember if i'm not mistaken lana del rey cancelled a show because it was too dangerous

1 hour ago, Miss Korea said:

Nice to see Britney touring. Such a treat for her fans. Even though she's been Vegas for nearly four years the fact she'll at least do two tours this decade is really amazing. Some artists haven't toured since Bush. Hmmm, guess not everyone is so fortunate to be able to get off their seat.

:ahh:

unclefloprry
57 minutes ago, Aegean said:

:deadbanana:Nn what kind of fanmade record, there's no way she can sell 250K tickets when she can't even sell 100K albums. No need to lie, DMF's second account. 

Anyway, let's stay on topic. Britney Spears is a global legend :clap3:

LMAO

its 2017 and Oreo's fans still pressed for Iconey :cm:

good for her btw I hopes she can get out of Las Vegas

• #FreeBritney Activist

The perks of stanning for a GLOBAL legend :heart2: Not everyone can relate unfortunately!

christina_aguilera10.thumb.gif.180a57883

Christina Aguilera Breaks Record After 250,000 Fans Attend Morocco Concert

Among others, like Beyonce and Madonna. Queens :heart2:

OT: Can't wait to see the numbers for this one!

kii at those two being compared to her. Get a new approach

it was a free show, if you see the videos of the show the crowd is not singing along with her cause they don't know any of her songs

kiiiiii

Nice to see Britney touring. Such a treat for her fans. Even though she's been Vegas for nearly four years the fact she'll at least do two tours this decade is really amazing. Some artists haven't toured since Bush. Hmmm, guess not everyone is so fortunate to be able to get off their seat.

:lmao:

Ot - Britney is so kind to grace the stage in different countries. I hope she does more countries.  

Brinny Baby
11 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

OT: Can't wait to see the numbers for this one!

No shade, but do Christina fans even know where to go to check such numbers? :fan: 

Christina fans always forget to include Touring as a category of success when making lists :toofunny3: I even once had a Christina fan ask me what is Pollstar, and what makes it so qualified :deadbanana2:  Christina's career has been so void of touring that her fans haven't learnt the logistics, that's just unprecedented:jonny::lmao: 

-

OT: I'm happy for her Israeli fans! :heart2: 

13 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

$100M should be expected given the local show has been ongoing for 4 years :rip:  Hope she does well, considering I don't see Israel being here for her :dancehall:

Use your brain. Her venue capacity is 4.5k seats. Of course she needs more concerts (and time as a result) to reach these numbers.

americanshameless
6 minutes ago, Alexey said:

Use your brain. Her venue capacity is 4.5k seats. Of course she needs more concerts (and time as a result) to reach these numbers.

And it's no different than any other arena tour equivalent. Especially considering people come to her, not the other way around. Once again, not everybody has what? That

fat%20Barbie.jpg

13 hours ago, Ferret said:

Guys Im not very educated at this topic, but isnt Tel Aviv a dangerous place to go? I mean war and that stuff.

Tel Aviv isn't a dangerous city. It's very modern in comparison with the other part of Israel. Indeed, there can be some threats but not that much.

Archived