LONDON 1/3 | BRITNEY: POM World Tour 2018

americanshameless

Anticipating
3 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

:rip:

Wonder how this will do, considering her current situation.

What situation? Her current show has grossed over $104 million....not everybody has that. And she's about to tour Asia...again, not everybody can go on tour. :heart2:

OT: I'm happy for her Israeli fans!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anticipating

• americanshameless

• Lucyyyyyyyyy

americanshameless
Just now, DemiLovato said:

What situation?

100m+ gross vs 100m+ oreos?

I'd like to know too

fat%20Barbie.jpg

OT: Wow, that'd be a summer to remember for the Tel Avivians!

Nice to see Britney touring. Such a treat for her fans. Even though she's been Vegas for nearly four years the fact she'll at least do two tours this decade is really amazing. Some artists haven't toured since Bush. Hmmm, guess not everyone is so fortunate to be able to get off their seat.

Just now, americanshameless said:

100m+ gross vs 100m+ oreos?

I'd like to know too

fat%20Barbie.jpg

OT: Wow, that'd be a summer to remember for the Tel Avivians!

Well, she hasn't set foot overseas for high profile performances for years. Not sure what the reason for that is.

Meanwhile, others have performed to record breaking audience numbers just last year. :heart2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, Aguilegend said:

Well, she hasn't set foot overseas for high profile performances for years. Not sure what the reason for that is.

Meanwhile, others have performed to record breaking audience numbers just last year. :heart2:

Why are you so perched for Britney, do you even like her?

Go and help Xtina out and buy a big pack of Oreos

Anticipating
2 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Nice to see Britney touring. Such a treat for her fans. Even though she's been Vegas for nearly four years the fact she'll at least do two tours this decade is really amazing. Some artists haven't toured since Bush. Hmmm, guess not everyone is so fortunate to be able to get off their seat.

Oh wow, I agree :clap3:I'm so happy Britney is still touring and performing for her fans. 

Just now, Anticipating said:

Oh wow, I agree :clap3:I'm so happy Britney is still touring and performing for her fans. 

Releasing music and performing :heart2: What more could we want? :heart2: 

PieceOfPedro
6 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

Who did ? 

Emma-Watson-gif-rtr-17.gif

So happy for britney and her fans 

Hey Gurl Hey

an announcement of an announcement

451a6d655e04e9c3a9acd520438d0e32.gif

but damn I can't wait to see her perform. Hopefully the setlist is different

15 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

What situation? Her current show has grossed over $104 million....not everybody has that. And she's about to tour Asia...again, not everybody can go on tour. :heart2:

OT: I'm happy for her Israeli fans!

$100M should be expected given the local show has been ongoing for 4 years :rip:  Hope she does well, considering I don't see Israel being here for her :dancehall:

Anticipating
1 minute ago, Aguilegend said:

$100M should be expected given the local show has been ongoing for 4 years :rip:  Hope she does well, considering I don't see Israel being here for her :(

So? Still $100 million. Not everybody can get a $100 million grossing show. :heart2:

OT: Can't wait!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

Nice to see a few Christina fans supporting our queen in the thread :clap3:

Hope your fave can tour or release music soon :eddie:

MohammadMonster

i'm about to cry it'll be 2 hours away from my country but i don't know if i'm able to go because of the situation between isreal and arab countries :'( hope she visits dubai while she's going to tel aviv 

EDIT: i just checked with the saudi airlines there are no flights allowed to go to tel aviv, i'm having a meltdown

9 minutes ago, Aguilegend said:

Christina Aguilera Breaks Record After 250,000 Fans Attend Morocco Concert

Among others, like Beyonce and Madonna. Queens :heart2:

OT: Can't wait to see the numbers for this one!

:deadbanana:Nn what kind of fanmade record, there's no way she can sell 250K tickets when she can't even sell 100K albums. No need to lie, DMF's second account. 

Anyway, let's stay on topic. Britney Spears is a global legend :clap3:

MohammadMonster
1 minute ago, Aegean said:

:deadbanana:Nn what kind of fanmade record, there's no way she can sell 250K tickets when she can't even sell 100K albums. No need to lie, DMF's second account. 

Anyway, let's stay on topic. Britney Spears is a global legend :clap3:

it was a free show, if you see the videos of the show the crowd is not singing along with her cause they don't know any of her songs

Anticipating
4 minutes ago, MohammadMonster said:

it was a free show, if you see the videos of the show the crowd is not singing along with her cause they don't know any of her songs

Yikes, imagine bragging over a free show/festival

OT: Love that my fave is still touring!

I'm pretty sure a similar thread was posted like this last year, and it didn't happen. Stop getting your hopes up ya'll.

Anticipating
2 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

I'm pretty sure a similar thread was posted like this last year, and it didn't happen. Stop getting your hopes up ya'll.

It's confirmed by multiple sources this time. But nice to see that you keep up with Britney news :clap3:

15 minutes ago, MohammadMonster said:

Mess :rip: BTW - I think Turkish Airlines have flights from Saudi Arabia to Israel 

americanshameless
20 minutes ago, MohammadMonster said:

i'm about to cry it'll be 2 hours away from my country but i don't know if i'm able to go because of the situation between isreal and arab countries :'( hope she visits dubai while she's going to tel aviv 

EDIT: i just checked with the saudi airlines there are no flights allowed to go to tel aviv, i'm having a meltdown

ahjdksd what :deadbanana3: can you not connect?

Archived