Top Posters In This Topic

• Anticipating

• americanshameless

• Lucyyyyyyyyy

MarryTheMonster
20 minutes ago, Underworld said:

DUejl7dW4AAr9Z1.jpg

Norway sold out also

Seats left in the worst sections, but every standing ticket, regular and GC is gone! :clap3: 

americanshameless

The fact that she’s gonna do 3/4 shows in the same venue when she could’ve just booked a larger place and worked quarter of her time :rip: 

Kim Kardashian
11 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

So, hoping to get an early entry ticket for Scarborough tomorrow if possible.

Oh they have some on the tour club presale :duca:

An extra £30 but it comes with a t-shirt so I might just go for it.

27 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

The fact that she’s gonna do 3/4 shows in the same venue when she could’ve just booked a larger place and worked quarter of her time :rip: 

She likes to keep it intimate ?

LoveLiveMusic
4 minutes ago, Hector said:

I was finally able to get a presale code but all of the Radio City Music Hall internet presale tickets are sold out. :ace:

There was nothing good anyways. I was searching singles and it was all sides for $240 or Mezzanine.

I got an Orchestra ticket for the second NYC date. I'll be trekking to NYC alone, much like I did NYC last summer for Joanne but I'm excited! 

LoveLiveMusic
5 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I got an Orchestra ticket for the second NYC date. I'll be trekking to NYC alone, much like I did NYC last summer for Joanne but I'm excited! 

What seat! I’m debating on the ORCH6 JJ or ORCH4 VV. I’m in the $239 price range. 

1 minute ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

What seat! I’m debating on the ORCH6 JJ or ORCH4 VV. I’m in the $239 price range. 

I got ORCH4 Row YY/ 411! 

I'm seeing Kesha the Sunday night before, so Tuesday worked better. 

Ok I completely forgot about the tickets going on sale this morning. Let me go commit suicide, because this is probably the last time she's ever touring Europe...I'm done with this f***ing world, DONE!!!!!! I hate EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I hope humanity gets wiped out by a giant asteroid before the tour even starts.

LoveLiveMusic
15 minutes ago, Inquisition said:

Ok I completely forgot about the tickets going on sale this morning. Let me go commit suicide, because this is probably the last time she's ever touring Europe...I'm done with this f***ing world, DONE!!!!!! I hate EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I hope humanity gets wiped out by a giant asteroid before the tour even starts.

Flop fan. :eddie: 

Archived