Succession: Emmy Best Drama 2020| season 3 teaser out

Destiny

10 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Can they give us a date so I can plan and perfectly time my 4th rewatch :biblio:

I finished my third rewatch back in February and I'm already fiending for a 4th :lmao:

I'd really love a June premiere, but I think end of August is more likely.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gui Blackout

• Maddox

• Destiny

• mariposa

• 2 weeks later...

A winning today, Conheads :clap3: I wonder though if this is a recent casting or just a delayed announcement?

Because if it's the former, that means the season is still quite far away :chick3:

The cast is already perfect, I personally don’t really like Alexander so this is not exciting to me. I am perched for season 3 though, this has truly become one of my favorite shows of all time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rewatched 1 & 2 at the start of the year and might do it again next month :deadbanana2: Hoping by Fall they mean end of September/October

Daddy Jeremy Strong coming thru.  Whew another Emmy incoming.  Hopefully Sarah and Kieran can snatch one too

It looks weird, for some reason. Like they're trying too much now; too on the nose. 

Let's see the real trailer though. 

12 hours ago, The Witch said:

Greg and Shiv's hubbie better **** this season :biblio:

The way I'm not even usually into shipping, but I'm rooting for this :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

It looks weird, for some reason. Like they're trying too much now; too on the nose. 

Let's see the real trailer though. 

I know what you mean but I don't think we need to worry. They called it a teaser for a reason and just based on set leaks and continuity stuff, a lot of the footage in this comes from episode 1 & 2 (the intro office fight, Jack bean stalk ending, the paparazzi stuff, etc).