:jonny: 

Destiny

How this brilliance is made :clap3:

Roman Roy wasn't built in a day! :wap:

Destiny

Succession wins it's first Emmys this year :clap3:

OUTSTANDING SINGLE-CAMERA PICTURE EDITING FOR A DRAMA SERIES

Succession • This Is Not For Tears
HBO • HBO Entertainment in association with Project Zeus, Hyperobject Industries and Gary Sanchez Productions
Bill Henry, Editor
Venya Bruk, Additional Editor

OUTSTANDING CASTING FOR A DRAMA SERIES

Succession
HBO • HBO Entertainment in association with Project Zeus, Hyperobject Industries and Gary Sanchez Productions
Avy Kaufman, CSA, Casting by
Francine Maisler, CSA, Original Casting by

More categories announced throughout the week. Hoping for the best!! :fan:

https://deadline.com/2020/09/emmy-awards-creative-arts-2020-winners-list-1234571231/

Edited by Destiny

mariposa

Yes Succession, yes Emmys :clap3: Might rewatch this show at the start of next month

Ampersand13

I am PERCHED for season 3 :jonny5:

Destiny

Cherry Jones wins first ACTING Emmy win for Succession. She was amazing as a guest last season :clap3:

OUTSTANDING GUEST ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES

Succession • Tern Haven • HBO • HBO Entertainment in association with Project Zeus, Hyperobject Industries and Gary Sanchez Productions

Cherry Jones as Nan Pierce

https://deadline.com/2020/09/emmy-awards-creative-arts-2020-winners-list-1234571231/

mariposa
5 hours ago, Destiny said:

Cherry Jones wins first ACTING Emmy win for Succession. She was amazing as a guest last season :clap3:

OUTSTANDING GUEST ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES

Succession • Tern Haven • HBO • HBO Entertainment in association with Project Zeus, Hyperobject Industries and Gary Sanchez Productions

Cherry Jones as Nan Pierce

Yes Succession, yes wins :clap3:

Now let's take lead actor & supporting home :clap3:

Edited by mariposa

KasioKas

Are they filming the new season yet? I love this show so much 

Park Jinyoung
4 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Are they filming the new season yet? I love this show so much 

No. They’ll start in November, allegedly.

Park Jinyoung

Our number one boy :jonny5:

Destiny

Best Drama on Television :clap3: Won 7 Emmys this year! :jonny5:

Outstanding Drama Series

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series - Jeremy Strong

Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series - Jesse Armstrong for "This Is Not For Tears"

Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series - Andrij Parekh for "Hunting"

Outstanding Casting in a Drama Series 

Outstanding Single- Camera Picture Editing for a Drama Series - "This Is Not For Tears"

Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series - Cherry Jones

We stan excellence!! :clap3:

Khal

I've been here all this while thinking season 3 was coming this year. But if filming starts in fall/winter, then it's definitely 2021? :biblio:

Destiny

:heart:

EidCm9mWAAMpxPw?format=jpg&name=large

VOSS

James Murdoch, the youngest son of media mogul and chairman of Fox Corporation Rupert Murdoch, has not seen “Succession,” the HBO drama about a family who owns a media conglomerate and the children vying to succeed their aging father as its head — a family dynamic that hits pretty close to home.

In an exclusive interview with The New York Times’ Maureen Dowd, Murdoch admitted that he does not watch the Emmy-winning show. Dowd surmised that maybe he has made that choice “so he doesn’t have to answer pesky questions about the portrayal of sons who veer between feeling entitled and feeling unworthy because they fear everything they get is only because of their name.”

“I think the reality, my reality anyway, is that I’ve never felt that comfortable drawing any parallels because I don’t feel as if I live solely in a needy orbit of approval or whatever from the charismatic mega-fauna. Not at all,” he explained. “I’m entirely my own person.”

In 2018, “Succession” creator Jesse Armstrong swore the show’s characters were not based on the 21st Century Fox/News Corp. first family. Armstrong, however, wrote the famously un-produced “Murdoch” screenplay, which has appeared on Hollywood’s Black List.

“This is a fictional family,” he told reporters at the time, saying the moguls were only used “deeply in background.”

Source

mariposa

I miss this show